Transparent Taxation Platform Launched

90°
Missing
Deal Captain
802
8217
122
Transparent Taxation Platform Launched

PM Modi launches platform for transparent taxation; says focus on seamless, painless, faceless tax system

PM Narendra Modi Live: PM Modi has launched the platform for transparent taxation. At the launch of ‘Transparent Taxation- Honoring the Honest’, the PM said the reform is a tribute to the honest taxpayer of India.

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/story/pm-mod...

sunglasses
11 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
179
749
6

What are the key features and how does it benifit common people?

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
689
36
GamesBond wrote:

What are the key features and how does it benifit common people?

someone?

Missing
Deal Cadet
128
308
3

I like the comment found on youtube
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631617/medium/6865133tax.png?1597668487

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
656
6
Dev-m wrote:

I like the comment found on youtube
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/631617/medium/6865133tax.png?1597668487

This Govt has realized now the importance of tax payer.
They are already getting so much of tax through GST.
They should keep the min taxable income at 10L, so that every one will file IT returns.
This will force people (who ever interested in getting loans/CCs) to file taxes .

Missing
Deal Cadet
128
308
3

Paying tax as a service is not less than A Farmers service, A Soldier Service. These are pillars.
Now is the time to create a movement- Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan, Jai Kardata.

I have read some comments on twitter that tax payers should get concession in Train ticket etc.
and also reading that-
The official said the Indian Railways recovers only 53 per cent of the cost of a ticket from a passenger, which puts additional pressure on the network in terms of earnings. The remaining 47 per cent is given as subsidy to the passengers.

Govt. should end this type of subsidy and give concession to Poor, Farmer, Taxpayers, Soldiers etc. with one time registration or per year renewal.

Missing
Entertainer
42
2222
28

Political party ko 2000 ke niche wali dakshna bhi aesehi hoti he. “Seamless painless faceless”
PS:- kuch bdlaw huye honge to krupaya prakash daliyega

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
473
3

Existing tax payers will be burdened more….. Why doesn’t the government tax farmers who earn more than 15-20 lakhs a year ?

A corporate guy with his salary above 10 lakhs faces and pays so many taxes. And our politicians with farming income don’t pay any taxes



https://www.google.com/amp/s/postcard.news/poli...

Missing
Deal Subedar
290
2089
53
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

This Govt has realized now the importance of tax payer.
They are already getting so much of tax through GST.
They should keep the min taxable income at 10L, so that every one will file IT returns.
This will force people (who ever interested in getting loans/CCs) to file taxes .

making 10L as min taxable income will reduce the filing of IT returns as people below 10L will not have TDS and a large number of individuals fall between 2.5 to 10L will not bother to file.
.
To get loan and CC, financial institutes are already asking for IT returns, since they will be interested to know Individuals capacity and source of earning to repay loan.
.
There was one fact that number of people traveling abroad from India is more than the number IT returns are filed (not sure of exact number but assume 5 crore)
There is scope here on mandate travelers to file IT returns, even if traveler earning is NIL, but let them file IT return declaring that travel expenditure was savings or sponsored by parents or other family members.
.
.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
245
1

Sabko 15 lac milenge

Missing
Deal Cadet
125
714
5
GamesBond wrote:

What are the key features and how does it benifit common people?

now Diwali gift of ITO (income tax officers ) are things of past
no taxpayer knows about the officer
no officer knows about taxpayer
so table USA ( under stool area ) aka bribe may soon become thing of past

Missing