Hot Deal

Trick to get 3 Rupay platinum card in single PNB account

680°
  • 5765
  • 76
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

I opened account today.
Open Unnathi account.
Minimum balance 1000 balance
Total 3 Platinum rupay card can be applied on single sb account(Verified personally)
Sb account open wait time is 5 days and dc wait time is 10 days.
1.Charges for primary rupay platinum dc Rs 250 issuance fee
3.Add on card Rs 150 issuance
All card has Rs 150 annual fee

75 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

Kis baat ka sarkari bank h fir..itna pesa le rha ..😑

Sarkar loot rahi hai to sarkari bank kyun pichhe rahe?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

I will tell your story. For first card primary card it’s is 250+gst. For secondary card it is 150+gst. So total amount is 400+gst . 400+18%=472

Bro, I have applied only add-on card. So you are saying, they will send 2 cards, 1 new primary and 1 add-on?

Additional info – As per them, then cannot apply 2 add-on card in one go, even there are 2 rows of add-on card on debit card request form. Until 1st add-on card delivered, you cannot apply 2nd add-on..I dont know its PNB issue or its knowledge issue of branch..However 472rs deducted already and staff confirmed that she applied only 1 add-on card as of now. Same 472rs deducted for my spouse account too, same branch..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Bro, I have applied only add-on card. So you are saying, they will send 2 cards, 1 new primary and 1 add-on?

Additional info – As per them, then cannot apply 2 add-on card in one go, even there are 2 rows of add-on card on debit card request form. Until 1st add-on card delivered, you cannot apply 2nd add-on..I dont know its PNB issue or its knowledge issue of branch..However 472rs deducted already and staff confirmed that she applied only 1 add-on card as of now. Same 472rs deducted for my spouse account too, same branch..

bro. since you apply for add on card you should also have a primary card. Is the primary card varient is rupay platinum .

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

bro. since you apply for add on card you should also have a primary card. Is the primary card varient is rupay platinum .

Yes. I already have rupay platinum varient (specially took few months ago for amazon offer) and 2 days back applied its add-on card only…still 472rs deducted (only for 1 add-on card as confirmed by staff)…card yet to delivered.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

bro. since you apply for add on card you should also have a primary card. Is the primary card varient is rupay platinum .

Amount not deducted from you account …wait till its deducted . System automatically deducts no manual intervention as per account type

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Yes. I already have rupay platinum varient (specially took few months ago for amazon offer) and 2 days back applied its add-on card only…still 472rs deducted (only for 1 add-on card as confirmed by staff)…card yet to delivered.

did charges for primary debit card f
debited from your account when you apply for primary card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

did charges for primary debit card f
debited from your account when you apply for primary card

yes, it was deducted for primary card at that time.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

yes, it was deducted for primary card at that time.

i will update my status after PNB debits my amount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

i will update my status after PNB debits my amount

Its strange that issuance fees not dedcuted in your account. Its usuallly deducted with in 1 day of card application, as happened for whole of my family pnb accounts..

Contrarily my other family member applied for primary Rupay platinum card 2 days back and 295rs deducted (other city n branch), while for add-on its 472rs in our accounts (mine and my spouse rolleyes )..Lots of confusion..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Its strange that issuance fees not dedcuted in your account. Its usuallly deducted with in 1 day of card application, as happened for whole of my family pnb accounts..

Contrarily my other family member applied for primary Rupay platinum card 2 days back and 295rs deducted (other city n branch), while for add-on its 472rs in our accounts (mine and my spouse rolleyes )..Lots of confusion..

may be my branch dont forwarded application. mine is rural area

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Its strange that issuance fees not dedcuted in your account. Its usuallly deducted with in 1 day of card application, as happened for whole of my family pnb accounts..

Contrarily my other family member applied for primary Rupay platinum card 2 days back and 295rs deducted (other city n branch), while for add-on its 472rs in our accounts (mine and my spouse rolleyes )..Lots of confusion..

PNB Rupay Platinum dc issuance fees 250+GST= 295.
Annual Fees 150+GST= 177

Edit- Above charges are for Primary card
295 charged while issuance (showing in statement) and Annual fees of 177 will debit next year

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

PNB Rupay Platinum dc issuance fees 250+GST= 295.
Annual Fees 150+GST= 177
(verified from my statement)

Is this for add-on card? And do you have 2 rows separately for 295 and 177?

For me its single row of 472rs and only 1 add-on card applied.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Is this for add-on card? And do you have 2 rows separately for 295 and 177?

For me its single row of 472rs and only 1 add-on card applied.

5 months back i applied only one Primary card and in Statement only one row of 295/- is reflecting.
I think next year 177 will debit for Primary card.
Today I applied Add-on Card & PNB debited 472 sleepy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

5 months back i applied only one Primary card and in Statement only one row of 295/- is reflecting.
I think next year 177 will debit for Primary card.
Today I applied Add-on Card & PNB debited 472 sleepy

So it means PNB is charging 472rs for add-on card and 295rs for primary card from everyone (I thought there is mistake by staff while selecting the card), what a pathetic system…
Dil bhalane ke liye soch skte hain ki still there is profit of ~628rs (as April month already gone)..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Today I got RUPAY PLATINUM from PNB. The issuance charges of 250+GST has been deducted. And Annual Charges are 150+GST
CC: @abhishek012 @UDEMYCOURSES

@MrKool_JJ Card apply karte tym bhi Aunty se FIGHT, ab card receive karte time bhi AUNTY se Fight joy joy
#PNBWaleNithalley wink

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Nationalist wrote:

Today I got RUPAY PLATINUM from PNB. The issuance charges of 250+GST has been deducted. And Annual Charges are 150+GST
CC: @abhishek012 @UDEMYCOURSES

@MrKool_JJ Card apply karte tym bhi Aunty se FIGHT, ab card receive karte time bhi AUNTY se Fight joy joy
#PNBWaleNithalley wink

@Kim_Jong_jun this will help , received the card today after 27days disappointed confused and 4Tours tot he Bank sleepy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No one told why I m getting the issue and not able to register 🥴

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Nationalist wrote:

Today I got RUPAY PLATINUM from PNB. The issuance charges of 250+GST has been deducted. And Annual Charges are 150+GST
CC: @abhishek012 @UDEMYCOURSES

@MrKool_JJ Card apply karte tym bhi Aunty se FIGHT, ab card receive karte time bhi AUNTY se Fight joy joy
#PNBWaleNithalley wink

i heard you can apply PNB debit card through customer support number but no idea which card they will issue.

@Kim_Jong_jun

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

i heard you can apply PNB debit card through customer support number but no idea which card they will issue.

@Kim_Jong_jun

Bilkul riks nhi leneka!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Already he @UDEMYCOURSES applied through customer care PNB RuPay Platinum and add-on also applied through customer care.

@dealyogi

@ManojSingla

Thanks for tagging. I had applied add on card in mid-April and till date these are not received, moreover 495rs deducted for single PNB add-on card. I have written email to zonal officer and cc PNB MD even . But now they have stopped even responding my email.

As Canera bank is giving option to apply add-on card online, so I would choose Canera over PNB. I have already applied Canera add-on cards online few days back, once receive, I will further apply more…And then will write email to PNB MD to F…off with your PNB Gurgaon branch.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I’ve salary account with PNB. Card issued with it is rupay classic debit card.

I applied for rupay platinum card about 2 months back by visiting branch. Staff says – your application is in process. Lazy staff.

Now thinking to close this account.

@abhishek012

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
dealyogi wrote:

Bro, they charged me 400+gst=472rs for Rupay Platinum PNB ADD-ON card flushed . They have not informed about the charges before hand and now they are saying charges are revised for rupay card recently…Are you sure issuance fees is 150rs+gst for addon?

Surprisingly, my branch comes under semi-rural area, still 400+gst charge!!

@abhishek012

I was also charged 400+GST 472 for PNB add on card. Card was applied on May 3, one month passed but card still not received. Worst PNB

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

I was also charged 400+GST 472 for PNB add on card. Card was applied on May 3, one month passed but card still not received. Worst PNB

Forget about pnb. You will never get. These pnb animals does not about their own system. Better to apply canera cards online (not in branch, as canera staff is another chimpaanzee species).
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ManojSingla wrote:

I was also charged 400+GST 472 for PNB add on card. Card was applied on May 3, one month passed but card still not received. Worst PNB

I applied on 5/5/21 and card was delivered on 18/6/21 in branch

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

bro. since you apply for add on card you should also have a primary card. Is the primary card varient is rupay platinum .

Please describe it. I think i am surely missing something.
What is a add-on card called ??
Is there a variant restrictions type something for it ??

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply