• 55 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Other reasons : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet

Open bank account at lakshmi vilas bank . Ask open youth account. Min balance is Rs 100. Once the merger with DBS complete, you will become dbs customer with min balance 100. After merger with dbs you can’t open youth account. So open account now.
If you believe that after merger our student account will convert to minimum balance Rs 5000 account then answer is no. It is not regular savings account. It is specialized account variant and bank cannot increase min balance.
I has zero balance account with karur vysya bank and after merger with kotak my account remained zero balance account. I also has scolarship account with vijaya bank and after merger with BOB my account balance remianed Rs 100..
SO MAKE USE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITYDBS IS THE LARGEST BUYING IN SINGAPORE AND IT IS CALLED A PRIVATE BANK IN INDIA THAT WE CAN TRUST RIGHT NOW. IF YOU WANT TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN DBS DIRECTLY YOU WANT TO MAKE A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 5000. SO TAKING A STUDENT ACCOUNT IN LASHMI VILAS BANK YOU CAN BYPASS 5000 MINIMUM AVERAGE BALANCE IN DBS BANK.
Also remember it is the only bank in India that gives unlimited free ATM withdrawal at its own ATMs and other banks ATMs.

54 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
XiJinping00 wrote:

Loot now

Can we open this account online?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Can we open this account online?

Before motorium issued by RBI we can open the mountains in span account through Aadhaar e KYC ,but now the link is not there

Missing
Deal Cadet

The thing is i am not a student anymore smiley

Missing
Deal Cadet

Student Account can be opened by anyone of any age flushed rolleyes ?

Missing
Deal Subedar

“If you believe that after merger our student account will convert to minimum balance Rs 5000 account then answer is no.’’
It is just a possibility, no guarantee.

Missing
Deal Cadet
hacker96 wrote:

If not student and you are within age group 18 to 24 you can still open that account with student documents required

Missing
Deal Cadet
insta wrote:

“If you believe that after merger our student account will convert to minimum balance Rs 5000 account then answer is no.’’
It is just a possibility, no guarantee.

Ashray Lakshmi Vilas bank is based in Tamilnadu.It  not like private bank ICICI bank HDFC bank and City union Bank.It do not charges minimum balance like 10000-20000 5000t like other private bank. Their customers are main middle class people and small farmers . So DBS Bank has to stay in the game and ensure that the Lakshmi Vilas Bank customers will not close their account DBS has to maintain their policies and keep their account varients.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
XiJinping00 wrote:

Ashray Lakshmi Vilas bank is based in Tamilnadu.It  not like private bank ICICI bank HDFC bank and City union Bank.It do not charges minimum balance like 10000-20000 5000t like other private bank. Their customers are main middle class people and small farmers . So DBS Bank has to stay in the game and ensure that the Lakshmi Vilas Bank customers will not close their account DBS has to maintain their policies and keep their account varients.

Lets hope so.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
XiJinping00 wrote:

My friend have an account since 3 years . He was charged 1594rs for no minimum balance. More than 2 times in last 6 months.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
VishnuTheLord wrote:

My friend have an account since 3 years . He was charged 1594rs for no minimum balance. More than 2 times in last 6 months.

Check his account varient

Missing
Deal Cadet

One more thing to remember. You can not transfer your account to any other branch. Limitation with youth offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
VishnuTheLord wrote:

I don’t know about those details. But, he told me

May me he holds such premium accounts

Missing
Deal Cadet
ItsBetter wrote:

One more thing to remember. You can not transfer your account to any other branch. Limitation with youth offer.

Ok. That’s not an issue to most people I think

Missing
Deal Subedar

When did KVB got merged?

Missing
Deal Subedar
hacker96 wrote:

Youth to ho upto 35 yrs

Missing
Deal Cadet

Benefits of dbs account?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I closed my DBS account few months back and now again I’ll have to open an account with dbs ? rolleyes disappointed

Same here 😄 but their service is awesome

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Same here 😄

Keep me posted will open an once again.
Did you find this mab as 100 on their dbs website ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Keep me posted will open an once again.
Did you find this mab as 100 on their dbs website ?

Sure

On LVB

On Dbs yet to be updated

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Sure

On LVB

On Dbs yet to be updated

Once merger will complete you cannot open youth acctount. You have to open youth account before merger

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Sure

On LVB

On Dbs yet to be updated

Can’t risk even 1re in LVB now.
Even 100rs matters rest I am ok with DBS.

Missing