Hot Deal

Trick to open DBS Bank account at Minimum balance Rs 100

450°
Deal Cadet
XiJinping00

Open bank account at lakshmi vilas bank . Ask open youth account. Min balance is Rs 100. Once the merger with DBS complete, you will become dbs customer with min balance 100. After merger with dbs you can’t open youth account. So open account now.
If you believe that after merger our student account will convert to minimum balance Rs 5000 account then answer is no. It is not regular savings account. It is specialized account variant and bank cannot increase min balance.
I has zero balance account with karur vysya bank and after merger with kotak my account remained zero balance account. I also has scolarship account with vijaya bank and after merger with BOB my account balance remianed Rs 100..
SO MAKE USE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITYDBS IS THE LARGEST BUYING IN SINGAPORE AND IT IS CALLED A PRIVATE BANK IN INDIA THAT WE CAN TRUST RIGHT NOW. IF YOU WANT TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT IN DBS DIRECTLY YOU WANT TO MAKE A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 5000. SO TAKING A STUDENT ACCOUNT IN LASHMI VILAS BANK YOU CAN BYPASS 5000 MINIMUM AVERAGE BALANCE IN DBS BANK.
Also remember it is the only bank in India that gives unlimited free ATM withdrawal at its own ATMs and other banks ATMs.

54 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Loot now

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Can we open this account online?

View 4 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I closed my DBS account few months back and now again I’ll have to open an account with dbs ? rolleyes disappointed

View 21 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The thing is i am not a student anymore smiley

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If not student and you are within age group 18 to 24 you can still open that account with student documents required

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Student Account can be opened by anyone of any age flushed rolleyes ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

“If you believe that after merger our student account will convert to minimum balance Rs 5000 account then answer is no.’’
It is just a possibility, no guarantee.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ashray Lakshmi Vilas bank is based in Tamilnadu.It  not like private bank ICICI bank HDFC bank and City union Bank.It do not charges minimum balance like 10000-20000 5000t like other private bank. Their customers are main middle class people and small farmers . So DBS Bank has to stay in the game and ensure that the Lakshmi Vilas Bank customers will not close their account DBS has to maintain their policies and keep their account varients.

View 7 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

One more thing to remember. You can not transfer your account to any other branch. Limitation with youth offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ok. That’s not an issue to most people I think

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

When did KVB got merged?

Link Copied

Benefits of dbs account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Dbs a/c with bigbasket give 10% discount its better to have it free dbs atm txn and 3 free other per month ; aqb is 5000 but i almost orde 4000/ month from bigbasket so it is good maybe

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Also remember it is the only bank in India that gives unlimited free ATM withdrawal at its own ATMs and other banks ATMs. 

point_upThis is wrong I guess. I somewhere read that the unlimited ATM withdrawal offer is no more there.

Link Copied

Not unlimited ATM withdrawals . Since an year its restricted like other banks

Link Copied

is it safe to provide aadhaar card for bank opening. why would they need for everything when pan card is there

replyuser
Click here to reply