Udaipur - ACB raid-Assets worth 20 crores found with SE of Electricity Department

146°
Missing
Tech Guru
278
19646
193

Quite shocking-the SE’s salary is 12 lakh rupees per annum but his assets are way beyond imagination.

These are the details of the property documents found in the raid:

Commercial land measuring 2000 sft. in Shobhagpura
4 bigha agricultural land in Kundal village
9 bigha agricultural land in Badgaon
Residence in Ashirwad nagar at 2600 sft
6896 sft agricultural land in Shobhagpura
Documents related to unnamed land worth 50 lakh rupees
3.14 hectare of land in Selu village under Iswal
25 lakh rupees in bank account
Keys of locker in Canara bank in Madhuban
23 various bank accounts in the names of family members including himself in SBI, Union Bank, ICICI, Canara Bank, Cooperative bank and post office account as well
Documents related to LIC and mutual funds

23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
278
19646
193

Loot shayad isse kehte hain 🥴

Local guy from my city 😄

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
3

Meanwhile me on google: any offer of 15% off on 100 gv for prepaid recharge?

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Original wrote:

Loot shayad isse kehte hain 🥴

Local guy from my city 😄

please help :pensive please

how to get a S.E. job?

Missing
Entertainer
43
38066
384

Bahut mehnat ki hogi bhai.. Aise hi hawaa mein se thodi paisa prakat ho gaya hoga 😐

Missing
Tech Guru
278
19646
193
saucap wrote:

Bahut mehnat ki hogi bhai.. Aise hi hawaa mein se thodi paisa prakat ho gaya hoga 😐

ya it’s way difficult to sell your humanity 😑

Missing
Deal Cadet
409
354
5

Revenue, Electricity, R&B sectors have huge opportunities for additional income.

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
182
3

Abhi thoda jail mai aaram karne do use bahut overtime kam kiya hai lagta hai

Missing
suspended
168
5574
58
Expand
Original wrote:

ya it’s way difficult to sell your humanity 😑

True for very few %. (Context : Namak ka Daroga by Munshi Premchand)

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
708
3
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

Abhi thoda jail mai aaram karne do use bahut overtime kam kiya hai lagta hai

He will be out in a matter of days. Even when in jail he will receive 7 star treatment.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
708
3
WALL-E wrote:

Revenue, Electricity, R&B sectors have huge opportunities for additional income.

Add- IT, Police, Lawyers in that list.
What is R&B?

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
182
3
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Add- IT, Police, Lawyers in that list.
What is R&B?

especially nowadays supreme court judges think they are next to god .

Missing
Deal Cadet
409
354
5
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Add- IT, Police, Lawyers in that list.
What is R&B?

Yes, too good sources of easy money. Excise department also. R&B means Roads & Buildings.

Missing
Deal Subedar
135
2989
118

No news on this after this incident was discovered.

In a stunning search operation on Friday, documents of property valued at over Rs 500 crore and Rs 14 crore assets, including Rs 7.8-crore diamonds and gold, Rs 5.7 crore cash (Rs 3.9 crore in foreign currency) were recovered from lockers at the badminton court of Bowring Institute, an elite club, on St Mark’s Road.
There were also watches of premium brands. The assets and documents were allegedly kept by real estate businessman Avinash Amarlal Kukreja, 45, in three unauthorised lockers in the club. All documents and assets were seized by Income-Tax department sleuths who are questioning him.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengal...

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
708
3
Expand
WALL-E wrote:

Yes, too good sources of easy money. Excise department also. R&B means Roads & Buildings.

You mean the NHAI, sab chor bc.
Also add banks to that list. You need a loan of 100 crore, gift something to the manager and they will sign any paper for you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
708
3
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

especially nowadays supreme court judges think they are next to god .

Bhai supreme court judge ke baad rajya sabha member. Power to rahegi hi inke paas. Bas unka hi nasha hai.
Did u know about that prashant bhusan contempt of court thing? Now I don’t support this guy but a contempt of court against him was just ridiculous.

Missing
Deal Cadet
409
354
5
Expand
billubakra wrote:

You mean the NHAI, sab chor bc.
Also add banks to that list. You need a loan of 100 crore, gift something to the manager and they will sign any paper for you.

NHAI is different. In every department there is need for small structures and rooms to be built, and also roads, culverts, signs, dividers are built in rural and remote forest areas. R&B deals with all these. All such contracts are given to relatives/friends/people who give good commissions. For a 50 meter culvert, they show around 5-7 lakhs expenditure on paper.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
708
3
Expand
WALL-E wrote:

NHAI is different. In every department there is need for small structures and rooms to be built, and also roads, culverts, signs, dividers are built in rural and remote forest areas. R&B deals with all these. All such contracts are given to relatives/friends/people who give good commissions. For a 50 meter culvert, they show around 5-7 lakhs expenditure on paper.

There is a toll in my state. The road is mere in meters from that toll but that toll is given to some guy who owns like most of the liquor shops here. That guy is very close to ministers in that department and is easily earning crores per day. I again reiterate the road is just a few meters from the toll.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4237
105

Paisa kya hai aj hai kal nai.
Thoda paisa donate krdiya rehta to isko swarg ka ticket to milta cry

Missing
Entertainer
43
38066
384
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Paisa kya hai aj hai kal nai.
Thoda paisa donate krdiya rehta to isko swarg ka ticket to milta cry

Zaroor kiya hoga. Lekin Government officials ko hi 😐 Bina un sab logon ke toh koi scam possible hi nahin hai.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
569
4

In industrial areas, factories pay heavily to get normal power connection…. It’s fixed that we have to shell out X amount if we want new connection or increase the load….. It’s charged per KVA of connected load…..

Missing
Tech Guru
278
19646
193
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Paisa kya hai aj hai kal nai.
Thoda paisa donate krdiya rehta to isko swarg ka ticket to milta cry

Swarg/Narkk exists for poor, rich don’t give a damn to these stories 😄

Missing
Deal Cadet
66
182
3
Expand
Original wrote:

Swarg/Narkk exists for poor, rich don’t give a damn to these stories 😄

Exactly only middle class and lower class get fooled by such things in reality nothing such as heaven or hell exists

Missing
Deal Subedar
248
2966
105

How to become SE. Guess many ias aspirants don’t know about this

Missing