Unable to activate BOB premier credit card

93°
Deal Cadet
ankitmania2787

Almost after 2months my credit card got approved and delivered but unable to activate it using IVR as well as BOBfinancial website.

Error message:

REGISTER YOUR CARD

Data not found, Please try again with your latest card or contact customer care.

Any one facing similar type of issues while registering card on bobfinancial?

19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am also facing this error talked to customer care they said write an email to bob technical team

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hey Guys,
I recieved card on Monday, trying to active it since Monday.
Even wrote couple of mails, calls to cc
Only response I get is
“We are having some technical issues in our website, please try after 24-48hours”
So, simple solution
just try to activate daily once smile smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pathetic customer service, unable to contact customer care


Playing recorded voice all agents are busy call after 30min

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s a PSU so have patience grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
iron-man wrote:

Hey Guys,
I recieved card on Monday, trying to active it since Monday.
Even wrote couple of mails, calls to cc
Only response I get is
“We are having some technical issues in our website, please try after 24-48hours”
So, simple solution
just try to activate daily once smile smile

Hi Guys,
I was able to activate card today. Please try to activate it might work sunglasses sunglasses

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

It’s a PSU so have patience grinning

Off topic:

Installed BoB Credit card app. Will it work? Not going inside from the time installed.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Off topic:

Installed BoB Credit card app. Will it work? Not going inside from the time installed.

it will never work. use web

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Off topic:

Installed BoB Credit card app. Will it work? Not going inside from the time installed.

you will get a call in 2 weeks after card delivery explaining the features of your card (bob wonder) ask that person if there is any mobile app 😉

For me he told bob doesn’t have any mobile app then when I asked him to check in play store he told that app is under construction and not yet ready for use

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Off topic:

Installed BoB Credit card app. Will it work? Not going inside from the time installed.

joy joy joy

I thought you understood my code word “Welcome to BoB” bro stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
IamRage wrote:

you will get a call in 2 weeks after card delivery explaining the features of your card (bob wonder) ask that person if there is any mobile app 😉

For me he told bob doesn’t have any mobile app then when I asked him to check in play store he told that app is under construction and not yet ready for use

It’s under construction since they launched the app in play store. In the initial days they showed the web view in the app with slightly optimized view but now they might be working on a full fledged dedicated app so might take an another 3 or 5 years to complete and of course we have to be patience.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got my premiere card today and I activated it without any problem.. is it ltf?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I jus received sms for my card approval. Jus waiting to know which variant got approved. Not sure is it LtF or not..

Cool Cool
Link Copied

hey i just activated the BOB select card 2 days ago in 5 min without having any problem following the way it is shown on printed letter

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied

i got my card today, BOB credit card app doesnt work and has 2 star rating on play store…

and after registering and entering username password on bobfinancial website , nothing happens….

tried IVR, it doesnt let me set pin, what a terrible experience…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone have bob credit card…only want to use 100 rs….i will pay 200 for this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
neo_t wrote:

i got my card today, BOB credit card app doesnt work and has 2 star rating on play store…

and after registering and entering username password on bobfinancial website , nothing happens….

tried IVR, it doesnt let me set pin, what a terrible experience…

ATM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
askranbbchm809 wrote:

Anyone have bob credit card…only want to use 100 rs….i will pay 200 for this

why do you want it to use Rs100 and pay double of it bro? any specific reason ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
askranbbchm809 wrote:

Anyone have bob credit card…only want to use 100 rs….i will pay 200 for this

Free me ban raha hai, apply kr lo

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My card got activated please close this thread

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply