Hot Deal

Unable to login to Amazon account

396°
Deal's Advocate
sujith8786

Hi,
I logged in to my Amazon account yesterday (23 April 2021) and paid my credit card bill through it..

Later in the noon..I wanted to use Amazon magicpin offer..
So I tried logging in to magicpin that’s on another device..

My password and captcha was verified but the verification link didn’t come to SMS (email not registered)..

Tried multiple times but failed..
So tried logging in to old device again..but couldn’t..
Verification link is not at all coming..

Tried in the evening also..
Tried password reset..but OTP is not coming..
Tried calling 18003001593 but the number is not working..
Any solution for this?
PS:I only use the account for my recharge and bill payments.. no other orders..
I have 300 pay balance in the account..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/761854/medium/IMG_20220424_114705_989.jpg?1650781252

Edit: this is my secondary account

Expired
69 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Notification? I thought its an SMS
Your account is already “logged in” on another device? Also, check if you’re receiving texts/otps from other numbers/services to your BSNL number @bohemian

Amazon has two types of notifications to verify
Amazon app push notification if already logged in app anywhere or any phone

Sms notification. They send link to verify in sms . Click on link verify the request.

So this one is SMS link notification

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Notification? I thought its an SMS
Your account is already “logged in” on another device? Also, check if you’re receiving texts/otps from other numbers/services to your BSNL number @bohemian

Yes the verification link comes in sms.. but it’s not getting received..

Not logged in to other device..

But all the other calls and messages are getting delivered on the number..
Just created twitter account and received OTP for twitter verification..

Only Amazon messages are not coming..

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

U didn’t tell this in the main post sweat_smile

Will update in the post now bro..

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Yes the verification link comes in sms.. but it’s not getting received..

Not logged in to other device..

But all the other calls and messages are getting delivered on the number..
Just created twitter account and received OTP for twitter verification..

Only Amazon messages are not coming..

Then, most likely something is wrong with your account
Call them or contact amazon help via Twitter (Sadly, these guys ignore complaints from blocked accounts)

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Amazon has two types of notifications to verify
Amazon app push notification if already logged in app anywhere or any phone

Sms notification. They send link to verify in sms . Click on link verify the request.

So this one is SMS link notification

Yes . I never logged in to Amazon app.. I use only browser… monthly once to check any new bill payment offers are available..

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Then, most likely something is wrong with your account
Call them or contact amazon help via Twitter (Sadly, these guys ignore complaints from blocked accounts)

Will do that bro..

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Will update in the post now bro..

My secondary account got blocked years ago when they found out. No orders or balance in it so didn’t bother much. I think chances of recovery is less, if they ask for ID verification.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Yes . I never logged in to Amazon app.. I use only browser… monthly once to check any new bill payment offers are available..

You using your another account in same browser?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

My secondary account got blocked years ago when they found out. No orders or balance in it so didn’t bother much. I think chances of recovery is less, if they ask for ID verification.

Oh.. hoping to recover account.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

You using your another account in same browser?

No bro.. that mobile and browser is dedicated to that particular number alone..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Mine is bsnl Chennai bro..
Can we try with my jio number which is my primary Amazon number also?
Would they block mine too?

Try calling to amazon toll free number using jio and see if call gets connected

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/761876/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-24-14-01-01-746_com.twitter.android.png?1650789108Tweets are failing to send..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Didnt Faced This Issue Bro 

No Idea

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

Try calling to amazon toll free number using jio and see if call gets connected

Called from other number bro..
The cc said that there’s a technical issue and asked me to login after 24 hours

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Bsnl is poor at receiving otp sms.. Try to generate verification link sms during less peak hours (during midnight or very early morning). This will work for sure. 

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
mastervijay wrote:

Bsnl is poor at receiving otp sms.. Try to generate verification link sms during less peak hours (during midnight or very early morning). This will work for sure. 

Did in the night at 2am and 3am bro.. not working sweat

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Yes the verification link comes in sms.. but it’s not getting received..

Not logged in to other device..

But all the other calls and messages are getting delivered on the number..
Just created twitter account and received OTP for twitter verification..

Only Amazon messages are not coming..

You are not getting login via OTP option ??

Doesn’t look like your account is blocked or something.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You are not getting login via OTP option ??

Doesn’t look like your account is blocked or something.

I’m only getting password option bro..
When I try to reset password an OTP is generated.. but it’s not getting delivered to my number

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

bsnl always has issues with sms notifications 

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
hackerboys wrote:

bsnl always has issues with sms notifications 

Yes.. but on 2nd or 3rd try..it will always work..
Moreover all other sms is recieved instantly

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Did in the night at 2am and 3am bro.. not working sweat

Insert that bsnl sim into any other mobile & try once. In meantime call bsnl customer care and make a complaint that you’re having issues with receiving bank OTPs. 

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Insert that bsnl sim into any other mobile & try once. In meantime call bsnl customer care and make a complaint that you’re having issues with receiving bank OTPs. 

Receiving all other OTP and sms bro.. only Amazon messages are not coming

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Receiving all other OTP and sms bro.. only Amazon messages are not coming

Resolved?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
mk996071682 wrote:

Resolved?

Not yet bro..
Tried changing device also..
But nothing is working out..

Did you have any solution?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Not yet bro..
Tried changing device also..
But nothing is working out..

Did you have any solution?

Not yet

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Expand
mk996071682 wrote:

Not yet

Ok bro..if you find any solution.. please update me..
I’ll do the same.. plus1

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Facing account lock issue

The phone customer care is unable to help without email id (i havent added any email in the account) 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply