Union bank launch 3 new RuPay card - RuPay Select debit card, RuPay-JCB Platinum URNRO debit card & RuPay-JCB Platinum URNRE debit card

145°
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

Union bank launch 3 new RuPay debit card – RuPay Select debit card, RuPay-JCB Platinum URNRO debit card & RuPay-JCB Platinum URNRE debit card:

1) RuPay ‘Select’ Debit Card -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757912/medium/gfyfg.jpg?1649402767

Daily cash withdrawal limit-ATM

Rs.1,00,000/-

Daily shopping limit: PoS& E- com

Rs.3,00,000/-

Total daily limit

Rs.4,00,000/-

Average Quarterly Balance

Rs.1,00,000/-

Per transaction limit for contactless mode

Rs. 5,000 /-

Per max Limit for contactless mode transactions

Rs.15,000/-

Max Number of contactless transactions per day

5

Airport Lounge access

Yes


Annual mantainance charges

Rs. 200/- + GST

Personal Accident (Death) cover with Debit Card


Air Accidental

Rs. 2 Lakh


Rs. 50 Lakh


2) RuPay JCB Platinum URNRO Debit Card (for NRO account holders)


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757924/medium/dtew.jpg?1649402974


Daily cash withdrawal limit-ATM

Rs.1,00,000/

Daily shopping limit: PoS & E- com

Rs.3,00,000/-

Total daily limit

Rs.4,00,000/-

Average Quarterly Balance

Rs.1,00,000/-

Per transaction limit for contactless mode

Rs. 5,000 /-

Per max Limit for contactless mode transactions

Rs.15,000/-

Max Number of contactless transactions per day

5

Airport Lounge access

Yes

Reward Points on every Rs 100/- spent on PoS/E-com

1 Point

Annual maintenance charges

Rs. 200/- + GST

Personal Accident (Death) cover with Debit Card


Air Accidental

Rs. 10 Lakh


Rs. 50 Lakh


3) RuPay JCB Platinum URNRE debit card (for NRE account holders) -


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/757922/medium/deses.jpg?1649402942


Daily cash withdrawal limit-ATM

Rs.1,00,000/-

Daily shopping limit: PoS & E- com

Rs.3,00,000/-

Total daily limit

Rs.4,00,000/-

Average Quarterly Balance

Rs.1,00,000/-

Per transaction limit for contactless mode

Rs. 5,000 /-

Per max Limit for contactless mode transactions

Rs.15,000/-

Max Number of contactless transactions per day

5

Airport Lounge access

Yes

Reward Points on every Rs 100/- spent on PoS/E-com

1 Point

Annual maintenance charges

Rs. 200/- + GST

Personal Accident (Death) cover with Debit Card


Air Accidental

Rs. 10 Lakh


Rs. 50 Lakh


Note – Union bank Saving account holders also apply for RuPay JCB Platinum debit card -


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745024/medium/8275242hYloBWx.jpg?1645293864

Expired
17 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

nothing special in these cards from normal rupay platinum still 1 lakh QAB smile weird rules of union bank

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

nothing special in these cards from normal rupay platinum still 1 lakh QAB smile weird rules of union bank

RuPay Select debit card Wellness offers - https://www.desidime.com/deals/rupay-select-wel...

Some people are interested about RuPay Select wellness product, every month 5 or 6 people ask me how to get RuPay Select debit and credit card for Wellness services.

Infact, i suggest them to get RuPay Platinum debit card but they rejected my suggestion and still interested for RuPay Select wellness services.

The population of our country is huge, everyone’s interest is different.

I have also seen some people who have blocked their Ultra Premium Amex, Diners Club card as well, just to get RuPay credit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

nothing special in these cards from normal rupay platinum still 1 lakh QAB smile weird rules of union bank

I think these URNRO, URNRE cards are specific for NRO, NRE accounts, I am not sure, but I guess it based on names..

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

what types of health checkup services are available and where to check serviceable pin codes?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
wackophant wrote:

I think these URNRO, URNRE cards are specific for NRO, NRE accounts, I am not sure, but I guess it based on names..

Yes

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yes

Just a suggestion, add this info in first post/deal wiki.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
drupal wrote:

what types of health checkup services are available and where to check serviceable pin codes?

1) Thyrocare – Aarogyam 1.2 Test Package

    With the Aarogyam 1.2, get tested on 65 parameters

Aarogyam 1.2 Profile includes:

  • Thyroid Profile (3)
  • Iron Deficiency Profile (3)
  • Liver Profile (11)
  • Lipid Profile (8)
  • Kidney Profile (5)
  • Cardiac Risk Markers (5)
  • Diabetic Screen (2)
  • Complete Hemogram (28)

Location:- Available almost all cities and Pin codes, tell me your city name, itna long list copy paste nahi kar sakta.

-———————————————————————————————————

2) SRL Diagnostics – Healthcare Comprehensive Test Package
Get tested on preventive & basic parameters

Healthcare package includes:

  • CBC ESR
  • FBS
  • PPBS
  • GLYCO Hb (HBA1c)
  • LIPID PROFILE
  • Sr.Creatinine
  • Sr.Bilirubin
  • SGPT
  • Serum Uric Acid

Location:- Available is Selected cities. Tell me your City name.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Just a suggestion, add this info in first post/deal wiki.

Why ? If you want RuPay JCB Platinum debit card then Also available for Normal Union bank Saving account holders.

Already shared in my post.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

HA 😃

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Why ? If you want RuPay JCB Platinum debit card then Also available for Normal Union bank Saving account holders.

Already shared in my post.

I meant for NRE/NRO acc holders in Union Bank.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ab hogi jcb ki khudai

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
pranavcool wrote:

ab hogi jcb ki khudai

JCB Card network acceptance bohot jada ha but NPCI/Banks sahi se JCB network wale RuPay International cards ko promote he nahi karte ha.

Discover k jadatar merchants bas fake ha, woh ek jamane me accept karta tha but baad me Discover card accept karna band kar diya ha, par Discover abhi bhi jhoota claim karte raheta ha.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1) Thyrocare – Aarogyam 1.2 Test Package

    With the Aarogyam 1.2, get tested on 65 parameters

Aarogyam 1.2 Profile includes:

  • Thyroid Profile (3)
  • Iron Deficiency Profile (3)
  • Liver Profile (11)
  • Lipid Profile (8)
  • Kidney Profile (5)
  • Cardiac Risk Markers (5)
  • Diabetic Screen (2)
  • Complete Hemogram (28)

Location:- Available almost all cities and Pin codes, tell me your city name, itna long list copy paste nahi kar sakta.

-———————————————————————————————————

2) SRL Diagnostics – Healthcare Comprehensive Test Package
Get tested on preventive & basic parameters

Healthcare package includes:

  • CBC ESR
  • FBS
  • PPBS
  • GLYCO Hb (HBA1c)
  • LIPID PROFILE
  • Sr.Creatinine
  • Sr.Bilirubin
  • SGPT
  • Serum Uric Acid

Location:- Available is Selected cities. Tell me your City name.

Could you please send link where I can check all available cities

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

JCB Card network acceptance bohot jada ha but NPCI/Banks sahi se JCB network wale RuPay International cards ko promote he nahi karte ha.

Discover k jadatar merchants bas fake ha, woh ek jamane me accept karta tha but baad me Discover card accept karna band kar diya ha, par Discover abhi bhi jhoota claim karte raheta ha.

i know it was a joke

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

i know it was a joke

I know but mujhe bas apne post pe views badana tha isiliye reply kar diya, yeh comment bhi usi k liye ha.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply