Do you think punishment for Securities fraud and insider trading needs to be lot more severe
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Unknown Baba controlled NSE head behind shadows for years

521°
Tech Guru
Total_Fun

>The CEO of the biggest stock exchange of the world, NSE, was taking executive decisions for the company under the spiritual guidance of a baba based in Himalayas through emails!

>The bizarre story though sounds like the plot of a Netflix series, underscores the saying that ‘truth is stranger than fiction’. Chitra Ramakrishna, the former CEO of NSE who has already been given a dishonourable discharge from her office due to her alleged role in NSE co-location scam, seems to be harbouring so many skeletons in her closet that the closet may now resemble a medieval era catacomb.

In her deposition to SEBI wholetime director Anant Barua, Chitra appears as gullible and naïve as a superstitious person who prostrates herself to quacks in hope of salvation.

>During the interrogation Chitra revealed that she sought guidance from a spiritual baba, Rigyajursama, from the Himalayas that enabled her to run NSE in a better manner. Divine wisdom was granted to her through emails from [email protected]…om that led her to appoint Anand





https://www.fortuneindia.com/macro/chitra-ramak...

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
53 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

these baba(s)… evil toungueout

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Japnaam Japnaam BaBa layega cranty

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Last Year I saw his topic.

Why Investors lose money in Stock Market ?
https://ddime.i...ZW



In this topic one of the reason I write was Market Manipulation ( by Invisible underlying forces)

someone asked me what I actually meant by “Invisible underlying forces”

Maybe this news can shed some light.

I can only say that you haven’t seen the tip of the iceberg ( of corruption) yet.

#IgnoanceCaBeBlissful 

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

BTW this silly story of an unknown Baba is just an attempt to hide the true identify the person she was leaking all the information to

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Total_Fun wrote:

BTW this silly story of an unknown Baba is just an attempt to hide the true identify the person she was leaking all the information to

Yeah I agree 100%. She found a baba on Everest whom nobody can find or interrogate. Maybe got the idea from Swami character in scam series joy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Total_Fun wrote:

Last Year I saw his topic.

Why Investors lose money in Stock Market ?
https://ddime.i...ZW


In this topic one of the reason I write was Market Manipulation ( by Invisible underlying forces)

I some asked what I actually meant by “Invisible underlying forces”

Maybe this news can shed some light.

I can only say that you haven’t seen the tip of the iceberg ( of corruption) yet.

#IgnoanceCaBeBlissful

They are hushing it up, to avoid ruffling too many feathers and leading to market crash. What is true though is retail investors are always taken for a ride by the markets.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Yeah I agree 100%. She found a baba on Everest whom nobody can find or interrogate. Maybe got the idea from Swami character in scam series joy

But if true…. all of his disciples are filthy rich by now.

I’ve heard Sadhu Baba’s say something like you give us 100, you will get 1000 in return ( from God)

This could be actually true with this baba.

#Investment Baba

#BabaCapitalInvestment

#NSEBaba.inc

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

But if true…. all of his disciples are filthy rich by now.

I’ve heard Sadhu Baba’s say something like you give us 100, you will get 1000 in return ( from God)

This could be actually true with this baba.

#Investment Baba

#BabaCapitalInvestment

#NSEBaba.inc

All the black money of politicians is put in the trusts of the religious leaders. They will wash it white using their divine powers.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

They are hushing it up, to avoid ruffling too many feathers and leading to market crash. What is true though is retail investors are always taken for a ride by the markets.

My cousin was a full time trader. He lost (  technically  still  waiting for 2  years, for the unpaid and   pending  compensation from NSE investor protection fund) over 10 lakh in the  Karvy scam.

Now he’s not a full time trader anymore

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

My cousin was a full time trader. He lost (  technically  still  waiting unpaid and   pending from NSE investor protection fund) over 10 lakh in the  Karvy scam.

Now he’s not a full time trader.

Quite unfortunate, the protection is only on the paper

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

First Hashad Baba now this Baba…

Is “@Budhe-Baba” also involved in this scam ?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745376/medium/82778215f1553ef89c910ee4670b20f3794e3db.jpg?1645452334

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

He bought Bhel at Rs.200

Haldirams one is much cheaper wink

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Baba has been found



Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Haldirams one is much cheaper wink

He is talking about the “other” BHEL

shares of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
PappuPager wrote:

He is taking about the “other” BHEL
shares of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

Yeah got it, that was a good investment decision i think plus1

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Yeah got it, that was a good investment decision i think plus1

no good trading at Rs 50

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Total_Fun wrote:

BTW this silly story of an unknown Baba is just an attempt to hide the true identify the person she was leaking all the information to

This unknown BaBa is craving for romance. ❤️
Recently read in news that as per SEBI some of her 💌 mails from this Yogi are like

“Today you are looking awesome. You must learn different ways to plait your hair which will make your looks interesting and appealing!! Just free advice.”

“Keep bags ready I’m planning a [trip] to Seychelles…will try if you can come…If you know swimming…we could enjoy a sea bath in Seychelles and rest on the beach,”

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

I was reading about this a few days back ghost

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

This unknown BaBa is craving for romance. ❤️
Recently read in news that as per SEBI some of her 💌 mails from this Yogi are like

“Today you are looking awesome. You must learn different ways to plait your hair which will make your looks interesting and appealing!! Just free advice.”

“Keep bags ready I’m planning a [trip] to Seychelles…will try if you can come…If you know swimming…we could enjoy a sea bath in Seychelles and rest on the beach,”

Wow women of power, i like it smiling_imp
They have the entire Himalayas to themselves for romping

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

This unknown BaBa is craving for romance. ❤️
Recently read in news that as per SEBI some of her 💌 mails from this Yogi are like

“Today you are looking awesome. You must learn different ways to plait your hair which will make your looks interesting and appealing!! Just free advice.”

“Keep bags ready I’m planning a [trip] to Seychelles…will try if you can come…If you know swimming…we could enjoy a sea bath in Seychelles and rest on the beach,”

Online romance before the age of Facebook or Tinder. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

BTW when someone is using outlook.com email domain you know for sure it was created decades ago.


BTW closer look at thos should reveal that those messages contained many odd things because they were coded messages. They had hidden information in them (as contingency, incase they were caught)



Because this rabbit hole goes reaaaaally deep.
If someone is actually brave or stupid enough to go down deep into the hole to catch all the rabbits they would most probably end up like Journalists investigating Vyapam Scam…. Dead.

The whole thing goes across generations, across  industries, political parties… Across  highest echelons of power.

Just grab a bucket of popcorn, enjoy the show as long as you can.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Yeah I agree 100%. She found a baba on Everest whom nobody can find or interrogate. Maybe got the idea from Swami character in scam series joy

Arey bhai. Baba means log scammer n stupid samajte hain. Hamare Steve Jobs bhau, REM n Beatles ke log bhi aye the hamare babaon ke ashirwad n philosophy lene. Logon kaa spiritual mentor rahte hain. Ms Chitra Ramkrishna was responsible for screen based trading in India. It is not that she alone brought the reforms. Baba n Yogi terms are being shown in negative way just because it’s election time. 🙂🙂

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

🐒🐒🐒

sahi kahaa, kahan kar paye ho aisse karnaame aap biki bhai… sad toungueout

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Arey bhai. Baba means log scammer n stupid samajte hain. Hamare Steve Jobs bhau, REM n Beatles ke log bhi aye the hamare babaon ke ashirwad n philosophy lene. Logon kaa spiritual mentor rahte hain. Ms Chitra Ramkrishna was responsible for screen based trading in India. It is not that she alone brought the reforms. Baba n Yogi terms are being shown in negative way just because it’s election time. 🙂🙂

People are good and bad. Baba’s are people.

Permutations and combinations

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply