UP police anti-riot gears

202°
  • 488
  • 14
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Pro Analyst
AyushiiiVijay


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/691889/medium/Screenshot_2021-06-17-23-29-29-861_com.nis.app.jpg?1623952821

13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

May I know what is your intention behind this baseless thread?

“Discussion” should be on topic where we all can share or grasp some knowledge/info etc …

Curious to what u want to prove here

@saucap up se ho? To jara vistar se batao

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
S..815 wrote:

May I know what is your intention behind this baseless thread?

“Discussion” should be on topic where we all can share or grasp some knowledge/info etc …

Curious to what u want to prove here

@saucap up se ho? To jara vistar se batao

There is a deal section section too and u may not find all deals relevant to u… But still u can try to ignore instead of using ur keyboard sleeping

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Up has everything from Anti romeo squads to anti-riot gears rolleyes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

…..UP is the greatest land in the whole universe….

…upscale…upmarket and uptown….you must visit it once in your lifetime…then you will tell the tales for months to come… stuck_out_tongue

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Dedication towards their duty & work must be applauded by everyone.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

^Cobra has gone underground these days to become nerodia

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

There is a deal section section too and u may not find all deals relevant to u… But still u can try to ignore instead of using ur keyboard sleeping

Shant billiji hushed
Chill thand pao biggrin

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
S..815 wrote:

May I know what is your intention behind this baseless thread?

“Discussion” should be on topic where we all can share or grasp some knowledge/info etc …

Curious to what u want to prove here

@saucap up se ho? To jara vistar se batao

Hambe! Abhayi jaaike deede khulibe hamaar. Ee policewa loganba suraksha kaaje, pilaastic ka stoolan aur chabariya chipkaayi jo daud padi hai, baase khopadiya aur maauda pe eeta dela naahi laagat, khoon choobe se bachat raahi 🙏

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

Hambe! Abhayi jaaike deede khulibe hamaar. Ee policewa loganba suraksha kaaje, pilaastic ka stoolan aur chabariya chipkaayi jo daud padi hai, baase khopadiya aur maauda pe eeta dela naahi laagat, khoon choobe se bachat raahi 🙏

का बात है , जे का है रौ है, काऊ ने स्टूल ओड राखो आओर काऊ ने कछु और

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

There is a deal section section too and u may not find all deals relevant to u… But still u can try to ignore instead of using ur keyboard sleeping

😂😂 keyboard is for use buddy! Yes all deals r not relevant to me nor I’m interesting in them, bt here as I am resident of UP so was curious to know about your view.

*Got it! It’s just a invitation to so called godi media die hard fans to start that baseless so called debate on that only agenda “modi/yogi hatao desh bachao campaign” 🤫😌😌

Edit: Picture source btw? & U r free to ignore as well or can share zoo bear fact check report for claim/authenticity!!

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
S..815 wrote:

😂😂 keyboard is for use buddy! Yes all deals r not relevant to me nor I’m interesting in them, bt here as I am resident of UP so was curious to know about your view.

*Got it! It’s just a invitation to so called godi media die hard fans to start that baseless so called debate on that only agenda “modi/yogi hatao desh bachao campaign” 🤫😌😌

Edit: Picture source btw? & U r free to ignore as well or can share zoo bear fact check report for claim/authenticity!!

assumption presumption prejudice..kabi haavi matt hone dena..
try ur keyboard skills in google u will find whether its zoobear fact or something else

Missing