Hot Deal

upcoming Flipkart New Game Show (Name - Prize Wali Paathshala) Start - 15th December

477°
Pro DealHunter
hardik02

Flipkart New Game Show Name –
Prize Wali Paathshala
Start – 15th December https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652922/medium/IMG_20201204_170138_050.jpg?1607081572

Expired
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

2 shows ending

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Lengthy Videos , for mere sum .

Star Star
Link Copied

Good fun for kids and for us, vu innocent

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Sirf supercoins earn karne k liye yeh saare videos jelne padhte hai laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Admin merged my thread for this with someone. Someone posted 4 days back only problem is search on desidime is no good i searched before adding this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sohel.neteng wrote:

Sirf supercoins earn karne k liye yeh saare videos jelne padhte hai laughing

Sachme shukar hai Manish paul band hua 17min ki video dekho and milte the 5 cpins

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
rishavkwatra wrote:

Admin merged my thread for this with someone. Someone posted 4 days back only problem is search on desidime is no good i searched before adding this

Yup I too searched but it didn’t showed up

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
rishavkwatra wrote:

Admin merged my thread for this with someone. Someone posted 4 days back only problem is search on desidime is no good i searched before adding this

The search function works good with keywords
Had u searched with correct spelling ‘paathshala’ or even ‘prize wali’ under discussions u would see it. It mostly needs exact spelling.
@Kellyjelly

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

The search function works good with keywords
Had u searched with correct spelling ‘paathshala’ or even ‘prize wali’ under discussions u would see it.
@Kellyjelly

Yup I have searched both terms  thats y said

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Yup I have searched both terms  thats y said

It is posted under discussions
U  have spelt both terms wrongly in tital

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Jane do dost. Kal tum first ep post karo. grinning

No Issue, Mai to bro bs jaisa hota hai rule wahi kiya smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

Jane do dost. Kal tum first ep post karo. grinning

Yes will try if possible laughing laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Details please

Missing