Hot Deal

(Urgent ) Important Note : mail.india.com is Shutting Down on [ Monday, May 6, 2019 ] 14 days left !

1079°
Shopping Friend
syed786

https://mail.ind...om

Many of users still using the services of Mail India , services are being shutting down on Monday, May 6, 2019

So If you have any important data then save or backup it , after the deadline your data will get Deleted !

Thank you for using and being part of mail.india.com. Long time ago we started this service as a reliable mail service. And we’re really proud of it. But time has come, our service will be shut down on

Monday, May 6, 2019 (in 14 days)
After that date, you will not have access to your mails, contacts, calendar, tasks or any other data. Neither via the web interface nor over POP3, SMTP or IMAP. Please make sure to backup important data. We’ll remove all user data after Monday, May 6, 2019.

We recommend you to set up a new mail account on mail.com.

You may continue to use our service until given date. We apologize for any circumstances and thank you for using mail.india.com.

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Shit. What will happen to the accounts which I made with this mail? pensive

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

you will no longer use , so make a decision & do backup & forget about it !

I also have same issue pensive

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

how to do backup of this email account

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is not a good practise by India mail. Com, I have created this mail & has been using it since a long time, what about my data, are you people going to send it, how do you close your services without even informing your customers, according to data privacy law you should be sending back all the data back to the alternate email account of the client and inform that you are shutting down your services, to enable clients to be prepared to change the email.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

And i just came to know about it. i was trying to recover my FB fake accouts password.. guess its not possible now pensive

replyuser
Click here to reply