(urgent) Window issue

105°
Deal Cadet
Arsene_Lupin

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/758499/medium/-6240226115880857392_121.jpg?1649600696

Expired
13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

everytime I switch on my pc

This will happen

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Launch this app after login into windows & then run windows update to see if it finds anything to update.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Either uninstall app or disable it in start up program. Use command msconfig

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
tappukepapa wrote:

@getready @guest_999 help him, if you can.

Never came across this issue before so its all trial & error. Did a clean install of windows 11 multiple times on my devices too but not even once i opened this app.
May be he can try clearing the app data (Get Started App >> Right Click (Settings) >>  Terminate + Reset
@Arsene_Lupin

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

Either uninstall app or disable it in start up program. Use command msconfig

This is a system app (Part of Windows Feature Experience Pack)
No disable/Uninstall option (Guess its possible to remove/disable these via CMD but its not straight forward)

Hope it is showing up under startup services for OP or else it could be an installation issue

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

This is a system app (Part of Windows Feature Experience Pack)
No disable/Uninstall option (Guess its possible to remove/disable these via CMD but its not straight forward)

Hope it is showing up under startup services for OP or else it could be an installation issue

It should as its poping up at startup

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thought you had a broken window and were unable to sleep at night due to mosquito trouble or something.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
mango-man wrote:

Thought you had a broken window and were unable to sleep at night due to mosquito trouble or something.

For such threads, try looking here , here or here .

 

 

@Arsene_Lupin any updates or developments since?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Arsene_Lupin wrote:

Nothing much, using my old pc

Yes,  thanks.

I meant did this resolve or if a  safe workaround was found.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
khanabadosh wrote:

Yes,  thanks.

I meant did this resolve or if a  safe workaround was found.

Just tap on power button twice

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply