US President Trump nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for brokering UAE-Israel peace deal

239°
Sale Day King
2,366
20146
61
US President Trump nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize for brokering UAE-Israel peace deal

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/us...

US President 

Donald Trump has been nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize following his efforts to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
207
1956
9

Wait… What!? Nobel peace prize for Mr. Dolaand tramp?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635913/medium/donald-trump-formallv-nominated-for-a-nobel-prize-forhis-tireless-32692634_2.png?1599657240

2,366
20146
61
SHARKTANK wrote:

Wait… What!? Nobel peace prize for Mr. Dolaand tramp?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635913/medium/donald-trump-formallv-nominated-for-a-nobel-prize-forhis-tireless-32692634_2.png?1599657240

Unfortunately it’s true stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

90
1223
8

as a child we use to idealize noble prize n organization like WHO
bt seems childhood was all false
kalyug hai bhai smiling_imp smiling_imp

31
1192
9
deal_heist wrote:

as a child we use to idealize noble prize n organization like WHO
bt seems childhood was all false

Even i feel the same laughing

50
536
3

noble prize hai ya filmfare

198
1583
24

Fake news.

0
7946
86

Kheench gaya launda… eek toungueout

203
2334
135

iifa awards of world

2,366
20146
61
Majestic wrote:

iifa awards of world

There are many contenders for this award. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

162
2734
12

At least he did nt nominate himself like nehru gave himself bharat ratna

6,713
16506
41
deal_heist wrote:

as a child we use to idealize noble prize n organization like WHO
bt seems childhood was all false
kalyug hai bhai smiling_imp smiling_imp

Sab @moh.soh hai.. pensive

0
37530
587

Meanwhile Kim Jong-un
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635927/medium/6915291Zm7A8mi.jpg?1599663332

162
2734
12
Expand
nimod wrote:

Truth of Nehru’s bharat ratna:
https://truthvslies.in/no-pt-nehru-not-award-bh...

There are many articles which claim nehru did not award himself  bharat ratna. These article were published merely to defend nehru n congress. Well that’s not the big issue here the main issue is How can a sitting PM even think of exceptting bharat ratna

50
20
0
SHARKTANK wrote:

Wait… What!? Nobel peace prize for Mr. Dolaand tramp?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635913/medium/donald-trump-formallv-nominated-for-a-nobel-prize-forhis-tireless-32692634_2.png?1599657240

DESPITE killing, ruining hundreds of thousands Somalians, Afghans, others
Barack Hussein Osama bin laden too got it.
so what’s the big deal?

it all depends on the packaging, marketing of the product and then some. (quid pro quo).

that is where that Gandhi fellow fell short in 1937, 1938, 1939 and 1947 (and fell 😢full in 1948, when he would surely have got).
maybe he lacked enough quid pro quo for the white supremacist (and classist) Scandinavians, Europeans to let a brown👳🏽‍♀️ (pauper looking) native have a Nobel Peace… while his claim to fame was to fend off💪🏽 the same “white” Europeans.


even in this age of (being) politically correct, Mr. Abdul Sattar Edhi🙇🏻 could be shunned, ignored as if he never existed… even while the PR, ground work for (in hindsight; a faff) Ms. Malala Yousafzai got her the Peace medal (at a time, when all she did was to have a bullet pass through her scalp).

198
1583
24
Expand
bankipad wrote:

There are many articles which claim nehru did not award himself  bharat ratna. These article were published merely to defend nehru n congress. Well that’s not the big issue here the main issue is How can a sitting PM even think of exceptting bharat ratna

Yes this point makes sense.

50
20
0
cadence wrote:

& will have far reaching effect in Middle-east.

#sigh
If only history proves it right, 4-5 decades down the line.

Both sides (especially Israel) are scoundrels of the highest order, in one way or another.
Peace for the commoners in Gaza… is but a faaaar dream

338
12191
127
SHARKTANK wrote:

Wait… What!? Nobel peace prize for Mr. Dolaand tramp?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635913/medium/donald-trump-formallv-nominated-for-a-nobel-prize-forhis-tireless-32692634_2.png?1599657240

Joke of the millennium

338
12191
127
Expand
Amjad.S wrote:

DESPITE killing, ruining hundreds of thousands Somalians, Afghans, others
Barack Hussein Osama bin laden too got it.
so what’s the big deal?

it all depends on the packaging, marketing of the product and then some. (quid pro quo).

that is where that Gandhi fellow fell short in 1937, 1938, 1939 and 1947 (and fell 😢full in 1948, when he would surely have got).
maybe he lacked enough quid pro quo for the white supremacist (and classist) Scandinavians, Europeans to let a brown👳🏽‍♀️ (pauper looking) native have a Nobel Peace… while his claim to fame was to fend off💪🏽 the same “white” Europeans.


even in this age of (being) politically correct, Mr. Abdul Sattar Edhi🙇🏻 could be shunned, ignored as if he never existed… even while the PR, ground work for (in hindsight; a faff) Ms. Malala Yousafzai got her the Peace medal (at a time, when all she did was to have a bullet pass through her scalp).

Every peace organization is a big scam. Apparently 9/11 was also an insider job.

338
12191
127
Expand
Amjad.S wrote:

#sigh
If only history proves it right, 4-5 decades down the line.

Both sides (especially Israel) are scoundrels of the highest order, in one way or another.
Peace for the commoners in Gaza… is but a faaaar dream

Karma ll bite them.

194
6242
70
Expand
Amjad.S wrote:

DESPITE killing, ruining hundreds of thousands Somalians, Afghans, others
Barack Hussein Osama bin laden too got it.
so what’s the big deal?

it all depends on the packaging, marketing of the product and then some. (quid pro quo).

that is where that Gandhi fellow fell short in 1937, 1938, 1939 and 1947 (and fell 😢full in 1948, when he would surely have got).
maybe he lacked enough quid pro quo for the white supremacist (and classist) Scandinavians, Europeans to let a brown👳🏽‍♀️ (pauper looking) native have a Nobel Peace… while his claim to fame was to fend off💪🏽 the same “white” Europeans.


even in this age of (being) politically correct, Mr. Abdul Sattar Edhi🙇🏻 could be shunned, ignored as if he never existed… even while the PR, ground work for (in hindsight; a faff) Ms. Malala Yousafzai got her the Peace medal (at a time, when all she did was to have a bullet pass through her scalp).

we call him ‘Bapu’ ‘The father of the Nation’ you too can.
He never claimed his fame – even he never held any official position
He never even had a personal security with arms

122
474
8
deal_heist wrote:

as a child we use to idealize noble prize n organization like WHO
bt seems childhood was all false
kalyug hai bhai smiling_imp smiling_imp

Paisa bolta hai stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing