Use amazon pay balance for jio 329 plan

157°
Deal Cadet
53
319
3

I can’t find 329 plan on Amazon pay. Is there any way friends? I have Amazon pay balance.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
20
10509
25
Moderator

Jio 129,329 & 1299 are Jio app Exclusive recharges… You cannot find them on any other recharge platform…

100
1914
15
R0417 wrote:

Jio 129,329 & 1299 are Jio app Exclusive recharges… You cannot find them on any other recharge platform…

But isn’t Amazon Pay an option on Jio app?

20
10509
25
Moderator
Expand
cocay wrote:

But isn’t Amazon Pay an option on Jio app?

Only Amazon pay UPI is available
Edit: Wallets available:- Mobikwik, Paytm, Phonepe, JioMoney

2
2243
10

go to Paytm or mobikwik select plan and pay using amazon pay balance

20
10509
25
Moderator
ChanduCh wrote:

go to Paytm or mobikwik select plan and pay using amazon pay balance

Bro these 3 recharge plans are only available on jio platform not on paytm or mobikwik

53
319
3
Expand
R0417 wrote:

Bro these 3 recharge plans are only available on jio platform not on paytm or mobikwik

Yeah….so there isn’t any option left?

20
10509
25
Moderator
Expand
neo13 wrote:

Yeah….so there isn’t any option left?

You’ll have to do talktime recharge of 100*4, and recharge 329 using main balance in Jio app
That’s the only option as far as I knw

53
319
3
Expand
R0417 wrote:

You’ll have to do talktime recharge of 100*4, and recharge 329 using main balance in Jio app
That’s the only option as far as I knw

I already have 2*10gb vouchers from last recharge
😃……so now i wanted to use Amazon pay balance for just for 329 plan… but no way left, so just used Jioapp and went with UPI.

Missing