Poll: So, Which one will you people apply for?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Hot Deal IPO Buzz - UTI AMC, Mazgon Dock Shipbuilder and Likhitha Infrastructure

2333°
Pro Blogger
6
15893
139
IPO Buzz - UTI AMC, Mazgon Dock Shipbuilder and Likhitha Infrastructure

UTI AMC
Details
Opening Date Sep 29, 2020
Closing Date Oct 1, 2020
Issue Size: 38,987,081 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹2,159.88 Cr)
Price Band: ₹552 to ₹554
Lot Size 27
Max No of Lots 13
Money required: ₹14,958(retail)/₹194,454(NII)*
RHP https://www1.nseindia.com/content/equities/IPO_...
Biz Info
Website: https://utim...m/
1) Largest AMC in terms of AUM, 7th Largest AMC in terms of QAAUM, 11 million live folios.
2) 55 year old company
3) There are four sponsors namely SBI, LIC, PNB and BOB and with Government of India as majority stake holder. T. Rowe Price International ltd holds 26% stake in UTI

Mazgon Dock Shipbuilder
Details
Opening Date Sep 29, 2020
Issue Size: 30,599,017 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹443.69 Cr)
Price Band ₹135 to ₹145
Lot Size 103
Max No of Lots 13
Money required: ₹14,935(retail)/₹194,155(NII)*
DRHP https://listing.bseindia.com/download/305219/IP...
Closing Date Oct 1, 2020
Biz Info
Website: https://mazagondo...n/
1) Builds ships, submarines for Indian Navy. Indian Navy uses its shipyard to build destroyers and conventional submarines
2) Two divisions are Shipbuilding division and Submarine and heavy engineering division.
3) Till 2020, the company has built 795 vessels, including 25 warships, 4 missile boats, 3 submarines, 6 Leander class frigates, 3 Godavari class frigates, 3 Shivalik class frigates, 3 corvettes, and 6 destroyers.
4) Mazagon Dock shipyard is strategically located on the west coast of India, the sea route that connects Europe, Pacific Rim, and West Asia.
5) The President of India acting through the Ministry of Defence, GoI is the promoter of the company

Likhitha Infrastructure
Details
Opening Date Sep 29, 2020
Closing Date Oct 1, 2020
Issue Size: 5,100,000 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹61.20 Cr)
Price Band ₹117 to ₹120
Lot Size 125
Max No of Lots 13
Money required:₹15,000(retail)/₹195,000(NII)*
DRHP https://listing.bseindia.com/download/336681/Li...
Biz Info
Website: http://www.likhitha....n/
1) Oil and Gas pipeline infra company
2) Oil & gas pipelines, city gas distribution projects, Cross-Country Pipeline Projects, and operations and maintenance services are its USP.
3) First company to execute the first Trans-National Cross Country Hydrocarbon Pipeline Project between India and Nepal.
4) ONGC, HCG, IndianOil, GAIL etc are clients
5) Mr. Srinivasa Rao Gaddipati and Ms. Likhitha Gaddipati are the promoters of the company.

TnC
1) (*) _Assuming the issue is oversubscribed and the money required is calculated by taking the highest value of the price band mentioned. Ex: Lot size 27, Price band 552-524, Money required: 27 × 5524 = 14958 INR for retail, NIIs can apply for 13 lots. so, 14958×13= 194454 INR
2) https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/mazagon-dock-ip..., https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/likhitha-infras..., https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/uti-amc-ipo...2/ were used for info collection.

Deal Wiki

How to apply for IPO via Zerodha
https://support.zerodha.com/category/q-backoffi...

Where to check allotment status – (after the allotment date)
https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotmen...ml

261 Comments  |  
71 Dimers
  • Sort By
674
5135
56

UTI looks good but corona numbers increasing rate is also good.

6
15893
139
guest_999 wrote:

UTI looks good but corona numbers increasing rate is also good.

smiling_imp I got it bhai. Better to be safe than being solly
1,026
487
6

everyone will go with UTI smiling_imp

0
3117
33

When are we getting refund for Chemcon/Cams?

6
15893
139
Sins1995 wrote:

When are we getting refund for Chemcon/Cams?

29 Sept edited 😀😀😀😀 Solly 🍬lo 🙂🙂🙂

211
9786
30
Sins1995 wrote:

When are we getting refund for Chemcon/Cams?

Wait for Monday to know the status of allotment, if you are not lucky and didn’t get allotment then refund will come next day(Tuesday) 29th September.

50
20
1
bikidas2060 wrote:

Mazgaon Dock Shipbuilder
Details
Opening Date Sep 29, 2020
Issue Size: 30,599,017 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹443.69 Cr)
Price Band ₹135 to ₹145
Lot Size 103
Max No of Lots 13
Money required: ₹14,935(retail)/₹194,155(NII)*
DRHP https://listing.bseindia.com/download/305219/IP...
Closing Date Oct 1, 2020
Biz Info
Website: https://mazagondo...n/
1) Builds ships, submarines for Indian Navy. Indian Navy uses its shipyard to build destroyers and conventional submarines
2) Two divisions are Shipbuilding division and Submarine and heavy engineering division.
3) Till 2020, the company has built 795 vessels, including 25 warships, 4 missile boats, 3 submarines, 6 Leander class frigates, 3 Godavari class frigates, 3 Shivalik class frigates, 3 corvettes, and 6 destroyers.
4) Mazagon Dock shipyard is strategically located on the west coast of India, the sea route that connects Europe, Pacific Rim, and West Asia.
5) The President of India acting through the Ministry of Defence, GoI is the promoter of the company

Unless this too meets the same fate as HAL and bled (almost to death) in favour of direct supplies, it is a no brainer for 5-6 years minimum hold.

although, having visited both facilities or spoken around with people involved, if the choice came down between Mazgaon Docks and https://www.hslvi...in Vizag, i’d favour the latter.

50
20
1
guest_999 wrote:

UTI looks good but corona numbers increasing rate is also good.

Having worked with IL&FS AMC which later got gobbled up M. Damodaran (then helming UTI) and thusly aware of its then culture, i’d totally avoid this high priced IPO.

P.S.: i did not work with UTI AMC (mine was only a retainer position with Parthasarathy’s main IL&FS).

but culturally they almost work in the Harshad Mehta or pseudo “FIIs” from Mauritius/Singapore era.

Sometimes even SBI AMC is better that them in the choice of retaining or hiring industry A lister fund managers. (that speaks volumes about how deep the mess in UTI could be).

Covid-19 or the recession, by itself, isn’t exclusive to financial services sector or UTI AMC, so that won’t be ‘my’ top concern at-least.
Pricing is unfair though.
The average age of their equity heavy scheme folios (customers who remained consecutively invested) are far less than say Templeton or SBI.

6
15893
139
Expand
nik_sh4g wrote:

Unless this too meets the same fate as HAL and bled (almost to death) in favour of direct supplies, it is a no brainer for 5-6 years minimum hold.

although, having visited both facilities or spoken around with people involved, if the choice came down between Mazgaon Docks and https://www.hslvi...in Vizag, i’d favour the latter.

Thanks bhai 🙂🙂

6
15893
139
Expand
nik_sh4g wrote:

Having worked with IL&FS AMC which later got gobbled up M. Damodaran (then helming UTI) and thusly aware of its then culture, i’d totally avoid this high priced IPO.

P.S.: i did not work with UTI AMC (mine was only a retainer position with Parthasarathy’s main IL&FS).

but culturally they almost work in the Harshad Mehta or pseudo “FIIs” from Mauritius/Singapore era.

Sometimes even SBI AMC is better that them in the choice of retaining or hiring industry A lister fund managers. (that speaks volumes about how deep the mess in UTI could be).

Covid-19 or the recession, by itself, isn’t exclusive to financial services sector or UTI AMC, so that won’t be ‘my’ top concern at-least.
Pricing is unfair though.
The average age of their equity heavy scheme folios (customers who remained consecutively invested) are far less than say Templeton or SBI.

Thanks bhai for the guidance. Love and regards. 🙂🙂

149
4884
32

Will wait for last day 3 pm as usual now smile

105
5735
55
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Correct it bro.
It will give heart attack to many. stuck_out_tongue

For some it may stay blocked further till mandate expires.

6
15893
139

Guys… 2 days remaining. smiling_imp

129
10951
131
Expand
Awake wrote:

Will be avoiding these two! Also didn’t bid for previous two!
Watch mode on currently

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/639202/medium/Screenshot_20200925-204358_Webull.jpg?1601046941

Ye konsa chart hai ?
Nothing is visible bro grinning

154
9644
47
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ye konsa chart hai ?
Nothing is visible bro grinning

50 and 200 EMA of nifty

129
10951
131
Expand
Awake wrote:

50 and 200 EMA of nifty

Ohh nf chart tha kya grin

154
9644
47
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Ohh nf chart tha kya grin

Yes! Taking support at 200 ema! Will wait for it to cross 20 ema for carefree buying! sweat_smile

129
10951
131
Expand
Awake wrote:

Yes! Taking support at 200 ema! Will wait for it to cross 20 ema for carefree buying! sweat_smile

I hope everything is going good this week grinning

154
9644
47
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I hope everything is going good this week grinning

Yes 10800 was good support too!
A lot depends on US markets as fii selling brings down the market ferociously!
Tabhi to hm ipo me bh nh lgaya grin

129
10951
131
Expand
Awake wrote:

Yes 10800 was good support too!
A lot depends on US markets as fii selling brings down the market ferociously!
Tabhi to hm ipo me bh nh lgaya grin

Yes 10800 is acting as a strong support. Even if they buy Dii’s sell no big deal joy
Everyone likes shorting sweat_smile

55
1236
8

Anyone have applied for angel broking IPO ? GMP is -8 ??

Missing