Uttar Pradesh seriously considering UCC implementation

60°
Cool
desiman
Uttar Pradesh seriously considering UCC implementation

Expiring In 2 days
7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Its not easy in a diversified country like india. The rights etc and refereces to constitution etc will pop up. Ultimately it destabilize the internal integrity. Without constitution amendment its not possible. So better not to discuss this. Its my view.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
playdime wrote:

Its not easy in a diversified country like india. The rights etc and refereces to constitution etc will pop up. Ultimately it destabilize the internal integrity. Without constitution amendment its not possible. So better not to discuss this. Its my view.

UCC will be implemented in entire country along with NRC most probably after 2024 election

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
badkarma wrote:

UCC will be implemented in entire country along with NRC most probably after 2024 election

lets see. There is battery of army working against.  So bot sure

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UCC would also override the Hindu Code Bills like Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act where upon Hindu Undivided family and other benefits would be lost.

The tokenization of the UCC debate in the political arena, and its misuse by political and religious forces to stoke social anxiety for narrow interests has ensured that Indian women remain caught in the crossfire.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Itna seriously agar IT industry laane ke baare mein soch lete toh shayad Jada better hota raised_hands raised_hands

Cool Cool
Link Copied
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Itna seriously agar IT industry laane ke baare mein soch lete toh shayad Jada better hota raised_hands raised_hands

They are more concerned about religion than other issues

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply