Hot Deal

Vanced has been discontinued!

921°
85 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Google had always been over-protective about Youtube (Ad-Money?), its surprising vanced even lasted this long. In the past they blocked WP users from accessing Youtube and even forced Microsoft to discontinue its own Youtube App.

Magisk’s topjohnwu is working for google now, may be the root tool is next in queue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vanced is working fine in my phone as of now

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Virat.fan357 wrote:

Vanced is working fine in my phone as of now

It may last for many days or weeks or months
Until YouTube decides to update its API and stop supporting old versions. So enjoy till it lasts

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Virat.fan357 wrote:

Vanced is working fine in my phone as of now

If installed it’ll work fine for next 2 years smooth but there won’t be any updates for Vanced from now onwards 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Google had always been over-protective about Youtube (Ad-Money?), its surprising vanced even lasted this long. In the past they blocked WP users from accessing Youtube and even forced Microsoft to discontinue its own Youtube App.

Magisk’s topjohnwu is working for google now, may be the root tool is next in queue

Right. Hiding root has become a pain in **. It works for some apps, and some apps somehow detect root. As of now I could hide root status from icici and axis successfully. With recent updates Airtel payments section is always detecting root. Hdfc with recent update is checking for USB debugging status and not allowing to proceed unless turned off. Instead of improving their bare minimal sluggish app, they introduce this nonsense.
But topjohnwu is pretty confident that someone would be able to take the Magisk project forward. I hope they should.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Virat.fan357 wrote:

Vanced is working fine in my phone as of now

it will work fine till google updates some api if they dont will work for 3-4 y

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pretty sad. Anyone knows what’s the actual reason?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrMonkey wrote:

Pretty sad. Anyone knows what’s the actual reason?

Likely legal reasons. Maybe a cease and desist from a legal authority like a judge.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Google had always been over-protective about Youtube (Ad-Money?), its surprising vanced even lasted this long. In the past they blocked WP users from accessing Youtube and even forced Microsoft to discontinue its own Youtube App.

Magisk’s topjohnwu is working for google now, may be the root tool is next in queue

Magisk Discontinued By TopJohnWu 

Now Vanced Discontinued! 

Badly Need Top Developer 🙁

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
ULYSSES wrote:

Right. Hiding root has become a pain in **. It works for some apps, and some apps somehow detect root. As of now I could hide root status from icici and axis successfully. With recent updates Airtel payments section is always detecting root. Hdfc with recent update is checking for USB debugging status and not allowing to proceed unless turned off. Instead of improving their bare minimal sluggish app, they introduce this nonsense.
But topjohnwu is pretty confident that someone would be able to take the Magisk project forward. I hope they should.

Yes I Also Faced The Issue With #FI Bank 

Decided To Lock BootLoader And Flashed Stock RAM

Now Peace Of Mind 😌

Missing ROOT Access And CUSTOM ROM Features 🙁

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
MrMonkey wrote:

Pretty sad. Anyone knows what’s the actual reason?

Its Simple Bro 

#Money ! 

Google Needs More Revenue! 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm limited loading money to 4k, now vanced is gone.. seems like everytime I discover something.. universe ki nazar lag jati hai use.. sob sob

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Yes I Also Faced The Issue With #FI Bank 

Decided To Lock BootLoader And Flashed Stock RAM

Now Peace Of Mind 😌

Missing ROOT Access And CUSTOM ROM Features 🙁

I will rather not use these apps (switch to their websites if any wherever feasible ) than give up on root and custom ROMs. I plan to set aside an old device at 100% stock for this purpose although in time the old Android version will become problematic. 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Magisk Discontinued By TopJohnWu 

Now Vanced Discontinued! 

Badly Need Top Developer 🙁

I don’t think Magisk hasn’t been discontinued by John Wu. Version 24.3 dropped only 4 days ago. Magisk Hide and the modules repository was dropped earlier but capable replacements arrived pretty quickly.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
eric88052902 wrote:

Paytm limited loading money to 4k, now vanced is gone.. seems like everytime I discover something.. universe ki nazar lag jati hai use.. sob sob

Same here.
I think I discover the things very late.. and I start using them… they come to EOL!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Same here.
I think I discover the things very late.. and I start using them… they come to EOL!

Yeah I also usually start them just before they are announcing the end of the benifits.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Just use YouTube family. It’s actually cheap. Just costs Rs. 40 a month i guess.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
eric88052902 wrote:

Paytm limited loading money to 4k, now vanced is gone.. seems like everytime I discover something.. universe ki nazar lag jati hai use.. sob sob

You atleast used for some time. I’m still thinking to install/use  vanced, and it is gone. 😬

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

I don’t think Magisk hasn’t been discontinued by John Wu. Version 24.3 dropped only 4 days ago. Magisk Hide and the modules repository was dropped earlier but capable replacements arrived pretty quickly.

Yes! 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

I still download videos from Youtube and store them for future offline use. Did install Vanced and Newpipe some months ago but mostly still access Youtube in Kiwi browser with uBlock Origin extension and a bunch others to take care of other annoyances.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vanced was getting too much popularity nowadays, especially after integration with ajay’s sponserblock. Every other person started using it. Have been using it since years (and previously to that some xposed module with adblock and background playback), feels bad… Have used NewPipe a couple of times but tbh, even though I love foss, vanced was better than newpipe for my use cases.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

You atleast used for some time. I’m still thinking to install/use  vanced, and it is gone. 😬

Ahh now I found the reason for Vanced getting discontinued 😜

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Ahh now I found the reason for Vanced getting discontinued 😜

Not even decided to install, I hardly consume YouTube on my mobile. It is always laptop with adblocker. I was actually suggestions my family/relatives to install, again I couldn’t get them installed until now.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
BlueFlash wrote:

Vanced was getting too much popularity nowadays, especially after integration with ajay’s sponserblock. Every other person started using it. Have been using it since years (and previously to that some xposed module with adblock and background playback), feels bad… Have used NewPipe a couple of times but tbh, even though I love foss, vanced was better than newpipe for my use cases.

ajay’s sponserblock

what is this paji?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

it will work fine till google updates some api if they dont will work for 3-4 y

pakka kar denge update dost.sab paise ka khel ha.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply