Hot Deal

Happy Vasant Panchami (Saraswati Puja)

576°
Pro Blogger
bikidas2060

Vasant Panchami, also called (Saraswati Puja) is a festival that marks the preparation for the arrival of spring. The festival is celebrated by people in various ways depending upon the region in the life in the Indian subcontinent. Vasant Panchami also marks the start of preparation for Holika and Holi, which take place forty days later. The Vasant Utsava (festival) on Panchami is celebrated forty days before Spring, because any season’s transition period is 40 days, and after that, the season comes into full bloom.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasant_Pa...mi

Today, schools n colleges celebrate Goddess Saraswati, the Goddess of education n enlightenment. When I was a kid, schools would organize a big pooja. At the end of puja there would be this feast. And at homes, we worshipped our books, notebooks n pens, the tradition is still being continued.
Wish you a good day ahead.

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Bro this is under political and social? rolleyes

Social event. That’s why I placed it under political n social section. 🙂🙂🙂

Star Star
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Social event. That’s why I placed it under political n social section. 🙂🙂🙂

Your post your decision where to post so fair enough, if I would post, I would prefer to post under dost and dimes, this political and social forum is such a mess…. anyway

happy saraswati puja, have a fun filled day ahead grinning

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Your post your decision where to post so fair enough, if I would post, I would prefer to post under dost and dimes, this political and social forum is such a mess…. anyway

happy saraswati puja, have a fun filled day ahead grinning

🙂🙂🙂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Oh god I miss celebrating this in school and home. We had such big festive time in school and college on Saraswathi pooja. And I haven’t celebrated it in home since college. Happy Saraswathi pooja! ❤️

This should be in dost and dimes bro.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
G-Gowda wrote:

Oh god I miss celebrating this in school and home. We had such big festive time in school and college on Saraswathi pooja. And I haven’t celebrated it in home since college. Happy Saraswathi pooja! ❤️

This should be in dost and dimes bro.

+1
During school time, our teacher used to make everyone sing Maa Sharade Vardaan Do, Maa Shaarde Hansasini.. song

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

+1
During school time, our teacher used to make everyone sing Maa Sharade Vardaan Do, Maa Shaarde Hansasini.. song

Prayer bro. It is prayer

Missing