Very disappointed with Amazon

Very disappointed with Amazon

61°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Amazon service is getting pathetic day by day. This co. is delaying or cancelling my orders from his end and when I asked customer care, they have one word ‘SORRY’.
I can just voice my frustration by social media.
Everyone who works here are jerks. They all talk like puppet from executives to seniors.
I think many are facing the same problem what I am facing.
It’s now common in Amazon, the parcel is either cancelled, not delivered on time, damaged , wrong product or some bar code issues.
I switched to Flipkart, hope it will provide me good service.

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Pro Critic
181
4738
138

Good. Leave Amazon to us. We will take your revenge. plus1

Missing
Deal Hunter
125
7796
52
Roushh wrote:

Good. Leave Amazon to us. We will take your revenge. plus1

Let another bug day come! Many dimers are now prepared and ready to clean amazon 😁

Missing
Entertainer
348
913
16

What suddenly happened to amazon disappointed , their customer support used to be excellent till some months ago

Missing
Deal Hunter
125
7796
52
jileg wrote:

What suddenly happened to amazon disappointed , their customer support used to be excellent till some months ago

Exactly! I started having problems with their cc from 2019 onwards.
I wonder how the staff became so clueless and pathetic all of a sudden

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
529
2

Today one month over of Amazon bug day, 14th July 2019

Missing
Deal Hunter
125
7796
52
pbcmehul wrote:

Today one month over of Amazon bug day, 14th July 2019

was that the first time ever happened with amazon india?
cuz from some news articles I found that type of bug day happened twice in amazon uk.

Missing
suspended
22
831
18
Expand
rini50 wrote:

was that the first time ever happened with amazon india?
cuz from some news articles I found that type of bug day happened twice in amazon uk.

First but not the last I hope plus1 yum

Missing
Floting inactive