Very strange - Got Rs239 airtel recharge free today

256°
Deal Cadet
Musky

Today on ony of my airtel sime with Rs1080 balance I got Rs239 recharge.
I had checked my balance and my banks that no balance has been deducted.

I had also received offer message before receiving the recharge. Look like the retailer did the recharge.

Is possible that someone had cloned my sim and want to use my UPI, so he did the recharge. Because currently I am on Rs79 plan with no outgoing sms.
For security reason I have even deregistered from the UPI in paytm. Can sim clone be the case?

26 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

It’s your lucky day! sweat_smile

Bhai.. kisi ne galati se kar diya hoga. Woh bechara gaaliyan de raha hoga. triumph 

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Used to happen a lot back when I used Aircel.
Amount used to be 20/30 rs recharge.
😅😅.

View 3 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Bro. Someone has done wrong recharge.
Instead of Doing their no, they have done for ur no. (They wud have typed one no. wrongly).

Likely they may call and request you to do the same denomination recharge to their nos..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Bhai tum to Professional Conspiracy Theorist lag rahe smile

Chill. Someone has done it by mistake. In sometime you’ll receive call requesting to recharge back.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can sim be cloned? Is it a possibility?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
……………I’m afraid. flushed

Paisa dena hi hai, toh bata ke mile not like this. Darr baith jata hai smile

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got 555 recharge on my Vi number in Jan 2020 and later it was reversed by company same day. Happened again with Rs.50 topup and later balance was reversed.

Once a person did wrong recharge on my BSNL number and I lost a plan. He called me and asked me to recharge his number and I said because of you I have lost Rs.300+ on validity left/freebies as your recharge overwrite mine.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Me hu to recharge nhi karunga dubara. If i have no plan of recharge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If it’s done by retailer, it will be reversed.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Aisa me hamesha to nahi karta par aaj pata nahi kaise ho gaya.. UPI dm kiya hu bro. 39₹ kaat ke dedo unamused sweat

Link Copied

Aapke upi pe ek request aaya hoga, Usmein pin daliye, paisa mil jayega apko smile

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

One benefit of doing recharge of retailer.
Reverse still possible.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

aaj ka data use kar liya maine uska. My primary smartphone attery got discharged. So used it up… stuck_out_tongue laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I find out online from the txn id where the recharge is done?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also did the same with someone and then called the guy to return the favor on the call he said ok and after that my number was blocked 😭

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I came to know from this thread that a recharge can be reversed.

Link Copied

All recharges executed by an agent are reversible, technically even online recharge sites can push requests for reversals, but there’s no benefit for them in that so they deny altogether

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726965/medium/8131923pawri-party.gif?1639034998

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

….still not reversed. In how much time can they reverse the recharge? ..I think there must be some timeline.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If they(recharged guy) recharged with one or two numbers wrongly with respect to your’s number, then they might reverse otherwise it’s your’s luck…anyway it’s a 8 day’s ago post, wouldn’t be they reversed?

replyuser
Click here to reply