Hot Deal

Vi New Yearly Plan Cheaper than Jio

422°
3099
3099.0
Deal Cadet
vgandhi

https:/…in
Vi New Plan 3099/- for 365 Days. 3 GB Per Day, Unlimited Calling and Disney Hotstar Mobile Subscription. Still cheaper than Jio 3499/- plan https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/724550/medium/IMG_20211125_065515.jpg?1637804018

Expiring In 29 days
53 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Do you really need 3GB/day in this wifi era.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
srini1973 wrote:

Do you really need 3GB/day in this wifi era.

Depends on Customer. Some may not want to pay extra for Wifi.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
srini1973 wrote:

Do you really need 3GB/day in this wifi era.

Yes for rural areas majority there’s no wifi!

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
srini1973 wrote:

Do you really need 3GB/day in this wifi era.

People without a broadband connection, it’s a blessing. Even use it as hotspot to use internet in laptop

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
ashish9312 wrote:

Yes for rural areas majority there’s no wifi!

Rural areas mai toh cyber cafe walo ke pas bhe wifi nhi hai cry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
anantnitish wrote:

Exactly , aur wo log hi aajkal reels aur tiktok mei bahut pagal ho rakhe hai, so unke liye acha deal hai but I doubt that they will spend 3k..

Exactly , aur wo log hi aajkal reels aur tiktok mei bahut pagal ho rakhe hai, so unke liye acha deal hai but I doubt that they will spend 3k in one shot..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ashish9312 wrote:

Yes for rural areas majority there’s no wifi!

Wait for few months, PM-WANI will ensure Wi-Fi access for all Indians.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Razerist wrote:

People without a broadband connection, it’s a blessing. Even use it as hotspot to use internet in laptop

Why do you want to spoil your phone. If broadband not available then fine, still suggest to use dongle instead of phone.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Why do you want to spoil your phone. If broadband not available then fine, still suggest to use dongle instead of phone.

What logic of using dongle
Does dongle can be used without laptop or pc ?
Talk something logical .
You are commenting like that story of French king
Who says ,"Let them eat cake " as bread was not available for everyone .
If u have that luxury of having laptop or pc ,use that to understand what I said and not commenting here with No common sense .
Period .

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Why do you want to spoil your phone. If broadband not available then fine, still suggest to use dongle instead of phone.

So you just keep your phone inside a locker to not get it spoiled? Dongles were introduced when there were no mobile hotspot to public and it was quite useful back then. But nowadays smartphone is all you need to get done most of the stuffs handy.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
tushmacd31 wrote:

What logic of using dongle
Does dongle can be used without laptop or pc ?
Talk something logical .
You are commenting like that story of French king
Who says ,"Let them eat cake " as bread was not available for everyone .
If u have that luxury of having laptop or pc ,use that to understand what I said and not commenting here with No common sense .
Period .

Dongle with wifi/lan support & 4gsim router is best for rural/remote areas bro .

Dongle/sim routers is best -

1) if no indoor coverage / use outdoor with external antenna/lan cat6 / wife repeaters


2) 24*7 hrs internet possible with grid / BB/ powerbank


3) Tp link /tenda many routers support band lock features very very useful in congested network sites. Routers like mikrotik LHGG/SXT support carrier aggregation + PCI lock so no network fluctuations stable net same fiber jesa .


4) VI double data 4gb/day + binge night with this dongles/routers is mini fiber for many people’s in rural remote areas . @ my location jio gives 2mbps 2g speed , vi 25-40 Mbps without ca , Airtel 20-50 without ca , 100-130mbps with ca 4g+ .


#Vi 3099 plan is best daily 3gb/day + data roll over + night unlimited + free hotstar (500r basic plan ) .

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Dongle with wifi/lan support & 4gsim router is best for rural/remote areas bro .

Dongle/sim routers is best -

1) if no indoor coverage / use outdoor with external antenna/lan cat6 / wife repeaters


2) 24*7 hrs internet possible with grid / BB/ powerbank


3) Tp link /tenda many routers support band lock features very very useful in congested network sites. Routers like mikrotik LHGG/SXT support carrier aggregation + PCI lock so no network fluctuations stable net same fiber jesa .


4) VI double data 4gb/day + binge night with this dongles/routers is mini fiber for many people’s in rural remote areas . @ my location jio gives 2mbps 2g speed , vi 25-40 Mbps without ca , Airtel 20-50 without ca , 100-130mbps with ca 4g+ .


#Vi 3099 plan is best daily 3gb/day + data roll over + night unlimited + free hotstar (500r basic plan ) .

What is CA ?

2mbps is not 2g speed by any means .. you can call it 4G or 3G for sure though biggrin

BTW, there was a time when even 8KBps and then 16 Kbps would have feel like blessings and then came broadband with 256 kbps aka 32KBps speed … laughing

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

They should not have removed double data benefits

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
topgear wrote:

What is CA ?

2mbps is not 2g speed by any means .. you can call it 4G or 3G for sure though biggrin

BTW, there was a time when even 8KBps and then 16 Kbps would have feel like blessings and then came broadband with 256 kbps aka 32KBps speed … laughing

sweat_smile yes used 2g on voda/Airtel 25/30kbps speed fb/songspk ..

Carrier aggregation CA/ 4G+ ( jio provide 3CC pan India , VI 4CC in MH/Kerala , Airtel jyadatar 2CA only limited sites )
Cool Cool
Link Copied
sanketpero wrote:

They should not have removed double data benefits

sweat_smile 3099 1 year plan ke liye majboor kr rhe users ko
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Dongle with wifi/lan support & 4gsim router is best for rural/remote areas bro .

Dongle/sim routers is best -

1) if no indoor coverage / use outdoor with external antenna/lan cat6 / wife repeaters


2) 24*7 hrs internet possible with grid / BB/ powerbank


3) Tp link /tenda many routers support band lock features very very useful in congested network sites. Routers like mikrotik LHGG/SXT support carrier aggregation + PCI lock so no network fluctuations stable net same fiber jesa .


4) VI double data 4gb/day + binge night with this dongles/routers is mini fiber for many people’s in rural remote areas . @ my location jio gives 2mbps 2g speed , vi 25-40 Mbps without ca , Airtel 20-50 without ca , 100-130mbps with ca 4g+ .


#Vi 3099 plan is best daily 3gb/day + data roll over + night unlimited + free hotstar (500r basic plan ) .

Any Good Dongle/sim Router ? which support CA

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
ashish9312 wrote:

Exactly , aur wo log hi aajkal reels aur tiktok mei bahut pagal ho rakhe hai, so unke liye acha deal hai but I doubt that they will spend 3k in one shot..

WTF bro
Mtlb kuch bhi
I am from rural areas
Never installed ticktok in my mobile

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Any Good Dongle/sim Router ? which support CA

1)TP Link MR600 ( sale price – 7K )

2) Mikrotik SXT/LHG/LHGG CAT6 LTE kit

Bro. Ye 2 routers hi 2CA support krte hai . 600 is best in low budget use external 12/18dbi lpda / 24/27 DBI parabolic high gain  antenna for 600.

Mikrotik inbuilt 10/17/27dbi antenna

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Remember we all trusted them for free Lifetime incoming 🤣 kam bharose waale log should stick to monthly

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Remember we all trusted them for free Lifetime incoming 🤣 kam bharose waale log should stick to monthly

They also mentioned that lifetime means until the operator’s license is valid and in most circles their license expited in 2015 after 20 yrs from 1995. So they actually offered the same. Even they started charging for validity in 2019 only. So 4 yrs extra from what they promised. Now their licenses valid till 2035-2041, but it doesn’t matter now.

It’s not that Jio has a great business model. They are hurting others by hurting themselves. It’s just like a player who interntionally injures himself before the match so that team loses. Mukesh-Sunil had old account to settle and Mukesh hurted Sunil very badly. Now it is setteling and soon Jio will start hiking as investors won’t allow Jio to keep hurting the books.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Razerist wrote:

So you just keep your phone inside a locker to not get it spoiled? Dongles were introduced when there were no mobile hotspot to public and it was quite useful back then. But nowadays smartphone is all you need to get done most of the stuffs handy.

Phone is not meant to use as wifi hotspot, it can be used in emergency when external network not available. May be you can keep in locker or fridge as your wish, I will use phone for many things like calls, mails, internet.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

They also mentioned that lifetime means until the operator’s license is valid and in most circles their license expited in 2015 after 20 yrs from 1995. So they actually offered the same. Even they started charging for validity in 2019 only. So 4 yrs extra from what they promised. Now their licenses valid till 2035-2041, but it doesn’t matter now.

It’s not that Jio has a great business model. They are hurting others by hurting themselves. It’s just like a player who interntionally injures himself before the match so that team loses. Mukesh-Sunil had old account to settle and Mukesh hurted Sunil very badly. Now it is setteling and soon Jio will start hiking as investors won’t allow Jio to keep hurting the books.

Jio has turned a profit ever since it’s inception if I am not wrong. Although that was mostly due to a clever piece of rigging the books as the CAPEX was not attributed to Jio.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Dongle with wifi/lan support & 4gsim router is best for rural/remote areas bro .

Dongle/sim routers is best -

1) if no indoor coverage / use outdoor with external antenna/lan cat6 / wife repeaters


2) 24*7 hrs internet possible with grid / BB/ powerbank


3) Tp link /tenda many routers support band lock features very very useful in congested network sites. Routers like mikrotik LHGG/SXT support carrier aggregation + PCI lock so no network fluctuations stable net same fiber jesa .


4) VI double data 4gb/day + binge night with this dongles/routers is mini fiber for many people’s in rural remote areas . @ my location jio gives 2mbps 2g speed , vi 25-40 Mbps without ca , Airtel 20-50 without ca , 100-130mbps with ca 4g+ .


#Vi 3099 plan is best daily 3gb/day + data roll over + night unlimited + free hotstar (500r basic plan ) .

Brother
I never said anything about Router .
I said specifically about DONGLE.
Hope the difference is clear .
Point is not everyone can have dongle unless with pc or laptop set up ,which is still a distant dream in many villages .
So using a internet via hotspot is still a good option for many and not everyone .
If jiofi prices could get a sale price like below 500 ,that will be a good choice for jio coverage area .
Dongle will never be able to replace hotspot solution .

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

Phone is not meant to use as wifi hotspot, it can be used in emergency when external network not available. May be you can keep in locker or fridge as your wish, I will use phone for many things like calls, mails, internet.

You were the one suggesting phone might get spoiled for using it as hotspot. You might not be handling your phone well which is why you ended up posting these kinda pointless arguments.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nice plan & cheaper than before. One month cost is coming around Rs250 with 3gb/day and full month data not 28 days

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Expand
Razerist wrote:

You were the one suggesting phone might get spoiled for using it as hotspot. You might not be handling your phone well which is why you ended up posting these kinda pointless arguments.

Phone will not get spoiled. Battery cycles will increase and will reduce avg battery life. Will require battery replacement early than without using regular phone hotspot. @srini1973

Missing