VI plans recharge querry

46°
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1225
52

Hi, what all plans in VI (Vodafone Idea) can one reacharge from main balance, please help.

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1225
52

Can we do 2499 recharge from main balance?

Missing
Tech Guru
0
4611
59

You can dial *444*MRP# to activate required MRP packs from main balance.. but do note that it won’t provide you spl benefits.i.e you will get regular benefits for that pack as per your circle.
And you can’t able to recharge certain packs like rs.49/95 which provides secondary balance.

Missing
Analyst
101
6733
177
mastervijay wrote:

You can dial *444*MRP# to activate required MRP packs from main balance.. but do note that it won’t provide you spl benefits.i.e you will get regular benefits for that pack as per your circle.
And you can’t able to recharge certain packs like rs.49/95 which provides secondary balance.

What do you mean by “Special Benefits”? Only one I am concerned about is Double data offer which worked well last year.

Missing
Tech Guru
0
4611
59
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

What do you mean by “Special Benefits”? Only one I am concerned about is Double data offer which worked well last year.

I mean the offer which are listed under *121# (actually i’ve seen an offer 399 plan with 3g/day for 56days spl’ly for my number and activated the same using main balance.. but got only 1.5gb/day for 56days.. later CC says that it will not be applicable if recharged via main balance)

Missing
Analyst
101
6733
177
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

I mean the offer which are listed under *121# (actually i’ve seen an offer 399 plan with 3g/day for 56days spl’ly for my number and activated the same using main balance.. but got only 1.5gb/day for 56days.. later CC says that it will not be applicable if recharged via main balance)

Got it. I just checked and not a single plan offering double data shows up on dialling 444#. I will give a try by directly dialling *444plan value#

Missing