Video editing software

91°
Deal Subedar
464
2265
141

Dimers, please suggest good video editing software, either free, or low priced, which doesn’t watermark the edited content and downgrade the resolution. Thanks in advance. 

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
90
4482
161

Try filmora with watermark

If you like it find the key to remove watermark

Buy kine master paid version

Then move to windows movie maker

By this time you will be well versed with concepts and easily work on premier pro cc.

Wby all the steps? premier pro cc is VERY expensive subscription . No point in going for it till you have paid projects.

I am not using it yet.Using DaVinci resolve

464
2265
141
dharmanath481 wrote:

Try filmora with watermark

If you like it find the key to remove watermark

Buy kine master paid version

Then move to windows movie maker

By this time you will be well versed with concepts and easily work on premier pro cc.

Wby all the steps? premier pro cc is VERY expensive subscription . No point in going for it till you have paid projects.

I am not using it yet.Using DaVinci resolve

How to find key to remove watermark in filmora?

67
626
4

shotcut has stabilizer. check


You can try ffmpeg if you are specifically looking for stabilizer

464
2265
141
vm7 wrote:

shotcut has stabilizer. check


You can try ffmpeg if you are specifically looking for stabilizer

Downloaded Shotcut & VSDC, shotcut seems to be better, but sometimes crashes while performing certain tasks.

50
20
0
Expand
thelion wrote:

How to find key to remove watermark in filmora?

Please share the working key if you found one or shall I go with shotcut or VSDC ?? Anyone please share your experiences and suggest best free software if you knows any innocent

464
2265
141
Expand
RuDhRaH wrote:

Please share the working key if you found one or shall I go with shotcut or VSDC ?? Anyone please share your experiences and suggest best free software if you knows any innocent

Go with shotcut, put up a bit of effort in learning it, you can work like a pro. Best free video editing software.

Missing