Vodafone Amazon Prime Membership getting expired

120°
Missing
Deal Cadet
111
593
4

My Vodafone Amazon Prime Membership is getting expired, any suggestions for renewal ?

Vodafone app is showing that 999 will be debited to my Vodafone account.

kindly suggest what to do……

thanks

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
164
1953
11

Any way to find out when was it activated and how to delink it? I’m on prime via airtel broadband, not sure whom to contact.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4797
139

What do you want us to suggest?

If you want to keep the prime membership from Vodafone then let them charge.
If you don’t want to renew then contact Vodafone support and ask them to cancel it.

Missing
Deal Captain
29
9185
124
andromeda wrote:

Any way to find out when was it activated and how to delink it? I’m on prime via airtel broadband, not sure whom to contact.

check amazon account prime section date of renewal and stop auto renew shows there

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
593
4
Roushh wrote:

What do you want us to suggest?

If you want to keep the prime membership from Vodafone then let them charge.
If you don’t want to renew then contact Vodafone support and ask them to cancel it.

Suggest way to renew for less than 999

Missing
Deal Subedar
164
1953
11
Expand
desiman wrote:

check amazon account prime section date of renewal and stop auto renew shows there

Just figured out from the past emails on the date of activation. Now will have to deal on how to deactivate it. In Amazon account portal, it doesn’t show to cancel or pay, for now it says contact airtel

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
593
4
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Just figured out from the past emails on the date of activation. Now will have to deal on how to deactivate it. In Amazon account portal, it doesn’t show to cancel or pay, for now it says contact airtel

For Vodafone, you have to discontinue from the Vodafone app, try the Airtel app for the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
593
4

There are suggestions on how to renew for a lower price, by any of the dimers?

It seems jio announcement has shaken them thoroughly stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
295
2

Any dimer can help me getting prime membership at lowest rate

Missing
Deal Cadet
143
852
7
Prem_123 wrote:

Any dimer can help me getting prime membership at lowest rate

You can buy 3 month membership @ 164/- only.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1209
18

Try Student Offer For 3 Months Which Requires ID Card Of College.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
295
2
Expand
AS007 wrote:

You can buy 3 month membership @ 164/- only.

Can u guide me how to get in 164

Missing