vodafone help please

70°
Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1892
40

how much queue is allowed in vodafone

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
113
0

Did 1699 recharge , it got started from today , i had 10 days validity left for the current plan , so i guess no queueing

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138
fandom wrote:

Did 1699 recharge , it got started from today , i had 10 days validity left for the current plan , so i guess no queueing

Queueing does not work on different plans.

I had 399 plan in my Vodaphone sim which is expiring on 20-Dec-2019 (so 18 days of validity left). I just recharged with 399 rs plan and my validity has extended by 84 more days. Now, my plan is valid till 13-Mar-2020 (so 102 days of validity left).

Missing
Deal Cadet
340
378
2
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Queueing does not work on different plans.

I had 399 plan in my Vodaphone sim which is expiring on 20-Dec-2019 (so 18 days of validity left). I just recharged with 399 rs plan and my validity has extended by 84 more days. Now, my plan is valid till 13-Mar-2020 (so 102 days of validity left).

18 days loss most probably.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Queueing does not work on different plans.

I had 399 plan in my Vodaphone sim which is expiring on 20-Dec-2019 (so 18 days of validity left). I just recharged with 399 rs plan and my validity has extended by 84 more days. Now, my plan is valid till 13-Mar-2020 (so 102 days of validity left).

Sorry to say but you will get only validity extension and not the benefit, if you had serched the forum you would have found my thread which I posted last month

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Sorry to say but you will get only validity extension and not the benefit, if you had serched the forum you would have found my thread which I posted last month

Oh…

I recharged after reading the comments. People said that the plan will activate instantly. And since my plan was expiring in 18 days, I sill saved ~275 rs on the plan but lost 85 rs worth benefit in lapsed 18 days. So it’s still a good deal for me.

But when I saw the validity extension message, I thought I will receive the benefit for whole duration. That’s why I posted.

Anyway, thanks for clearing the doubt. plus1

Missing