Hot Deal

Vodafone idea new ussd code to disable ₹46 auto debit feature

371°
  • 1326
  • 18
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Pro Tech Guru
mastervijay

Recently I got debited ₹46 for extension of service validity of my Vodafone-idea network without any notification. And gathered the following code to disable this auto debit feature from customer care TN circle.

*444*46*0# to disable auto debit

*444*46*1# to enable auto debit

If you’re not disabled this feature after voda-idea merger then dial appropriate code based on your circle once again, bcoz i have already disabled it before merger but they have deducted for me today.
Not seen a thread here having this code so why Posted to alert fellow dimers from auto deduction.

If this topic is unhelpful you can Votedown.. blush plus1

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to last 5 calls and SMS on vi app ?
Old idea app shows the history but in vi didn’t find the option..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

How to last 5 calls and SMS on vi app ?
Old idea app shows the history but in vi didn’t find the option..

*199*2*3#

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Just over a week ago Vi credited 1GB/d data in a SV lapsed no. I had disabled auto-debit long ago. I check the balances in my Vi nos. on a daily basis nowadays otherwise I wouldn’t have come to know about it and on the last day Vi would have gobbled up Rs 46 as I keep the no. switched off. Vi did send an SMS a day before OG was scheduled to stop alongwith the new code to stop auto-debit.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

Just over a week ago Vi credited 1GB/d data in a SV lapsed no. I had disabled auto-debit long ago. I check the balances in my Vi nos. on a daily basis nowadays otherwise I wouldn’t have come to know about it and on the last day Vi would have gobbled up Rs 46 as I keep the no. switched off. Vi did send an SMS a day before OG was scheduled to stop alongwith the new code to stop auto-debit.

Is outgoing sms working on this number

For me not working on one number, which is mostly kept activated by these 1gb freebies

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Is outgoing sms working on this number

For me not working on one number, which is mostly kept activated by these 1gb freebies

Haven’t checked but I don’t think it does. Incoming was working though even after OG expiry.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Haven’t checked but I don’t think it does. Incoming was working though even after OG expiry.

OG isn’t working. IC I guess should stop today. @avgn

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

got an sms from idea with this..

To stop auto debit dial *369*460#.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
alienteck wrote:

got an sms form idea with this..

To stop auto debit dial *369*460#.

Thanks for sharing 😊👍
Kg+

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Thanks for sharing 😊👍
Kg+

Cost of VI sim replacement charge in VI Store? VI Store asking 50.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Cost of VI sim replacement charge in VI Store? VI Store asking 50.

If incase you lost your sim you should buy it from VI store only
And if u need for sim upgrade u can buy It for rs.20-30 in retailers shop.. bcoz upgrade requires old sim

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

If incase you lost your sim you should buy it from VI store only
And if u need for sim upgrade u can buy It for rs.20-30 in retailers shop.. bcoz upgrade requires old sim

No lost. I have sim but no network, same sim for which I create post before some days. They are now saying sim corrupted.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

No lost. I have sim but no network, same sim for which I create post before some days. They are now saying sim corrupted.

Then you need to purchase it from VI store alone. Try ur luck by inserting sim in any basic non-internet phone before going to vi store.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

@kamleshdd then it might be problem with the new sim.. don’t worry, your main balance will be back once you get active network.. till that u will be showed 0 only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
mastervijay wrote:

@kamleshdd then it might be problem with the new sim.. don’t worry, your main balance will be back once you get active network.. till that u will be showed 0 only.

Network gone. Again cross sign.

Missing