Vodafone Idea Rs 351 New Prepaid Plan Offers 100GB Data for 56 Days

114°
Missing
Perfectionist
Vodafone Idea Rs 351 New Prepaid Plan Offers 100GB Data for 56 Days

https://telecomtalk.info/vodafone-idea-vi-rs351...

• This prepaid plan offers 100GB 2G/3G/4G data to the customer but there is no voice calling included. It has a validity of 56 days only. 
  • This plan has a stand-alone validity of 56 days
  • The Rs 251 pack comes with a validity of 28 days whereas by paying just Rs 100 more, for Rs 351 the customer gets 56 days of validity with 50 gb extra data .

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Perfectionist

Very good plan for router/hotspot kissing_heart

Missing
Deal Cadet
onlineuser7 wrote:

Very good plan for router/hotspot kissing_heart

Bhai, their network still sucks though… I recharged for 50gigs assuming I will be able to use it, but damn… The net sucks so bad, even after having all signal tower on my phone it’s speed hardly goes 1-2MBps once in a while, most of the time it just struggles to load the page itself, also not at all reliable. God knows why even now everyone is not able to get decent stability on mobile networks even though we are in 4g lte. Still feels like the era of 2g !

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

Bhai, their network still sucks though… I recharged for 50gigs assuming I will be able to use it, but damn… The net sucks so bad, even after having all signal tower on my phone it’s speed hardly goes 1-2MBps once in a while, most of the time it just struggles to load the page itself, also not at all reliable. God knows why even now everyone is not able to get decent stability on mobile networks even though we are in 4g lte. Still feels like the era of 2g !

Word

Missing
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

same here.. moved to airtel.. no buffering for videos too. secondary is jio.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hese wrote:

I am also planning to move to Airtel from Jio

Missing
Perfectionist

Yes , currently airtel is best for speed .

Missing
Tech Guru
Expand
hese wrote:

Is there any plan on Airtel offering 4GB a day?

Missing
Deal Subedar

unable to see this plan

Missing