Hot Deal Vodafone prepaid Incoming stopped :(

1007°
Entertainer
102
4745
97

I forgot to recharge my vodafone prepaid and so its incoming, outgoing services stopped.

What is the cheapest recharge I need to do to make it alive again? Only incoming required. No data/outgoing needed.

32 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
195
3074
42

49 is the sensible option now but do it with Paytm code or freecharge to do cost cutting

102
4745
97
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

49 is the sensible option now but do it with Paytm code or freecharge to do cost cutting

OK thanks. Which PayTM code bro?

137
1359
10
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

Airtel cheap recharge amount please. I need to send port message only

Same airtel min recharge for port plz

137
1359
10
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Why are you porting

Because that is my secondary sim which i want to receive messages only jio has no min recharge

706
5815
60
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

Because that is my secondary sim which i want to receive messages only jio has no min recharge

Which plan on jio allows validity to receive sms for long duration without recharging any data/call plan?

137
1359
10
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Which plan on jio allows validity to receive sms for long duration without recharging any data/call plan?

U need not recharge even if plan expires there is no min recharge thing in jio to recieve incoming calls or sms

113
3529
49

Lol i thought airtel withdrew the 23 RC as i didn’t see any details entering that amount in my airtel app for my number. But as FC was providing a 15 CB promo code tried my luck anyway and it was successful. I did this for like third month in a row now, recharging with 23 or 35 just to port the number out from airtel to BSNL maybe but i am so lazy that i don’t even take that second step of porting out. Ffs.

What’s the minimum recharge needed to be done on Bsnl just for incoming texts/calls anyone knows? I’m in Calcutta/WB circle.

75
2604
25
ithehappy wrote:

Lol i thought airtel withdrew the 23 RC as i didn’t see any details entering that amount in my airtel app for my number. But as FC was providing a 15 CB promo code tried my luck anyway and it was successful. I did this for like third month in a row now, recharging with 23 or 35 just to port the number out from airtel to BSNL maybe but i am so lazy that i don’t even take that second step of porting out. Ffs.

What’s the minimum recharge needed to be done on Bsnl just for incoming texts/calls anyone knows? I’m in Calcutta/WB circle.

BSNL don’t have any minimum recharge rule.

190
6523
66
ithehappy wrote:

Lol i thought airtel withdrew the 23 RC as i didn’t see any details entering that amount in my airtel app for my number. But as FC was providing a 15 CB promo code tried my luck anyway and it was successful. I did this for like third month in a row now, recharging with 23 or 35 just to port the number out from airtel to BSNL maybe but i am so lazy that i don’t even take that second step of porting out. Ffs.

What’s the minimum recharge needed to be done on Bsnl just for incoming texts/calls anyone knows? I’m in Calcutta/WB circle.

For WB circle you need to do 74/75 recharge for 90 days validity. (No spl benefits) Else if you need benefits you can opt for Rs.365 plan with 365 days validity : 250 minutes/day free Voice (local/STD)(BSNL to BSNL/BSNL to Other networks) + 2 GB data /day + free 100 SMS/day + Lokdhun Content (60 days) + PRBT (60 days).

47
1386
22
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

For WB circle you need to do 74/75 recharge for 90 days validity. (No spl benefits) Else if you need benefits you can opt for Rs.365 plan with 365 days validity : 250 minutes/day free Voice (local/STD)(BSNL to BSNL/BSNL to Other networks) + 2 GB data /day + free 100 SMS/day + Lokdhun Content (60 days) + PRBT (60 days).

only Rs 365 for 365 days with unlimited calling and data? flushed

50
168
2
ithehappy wrote:

What’s the minimum recharge needed to be done on Bsnl just for incoming texts/calls anyone knows? I’m in Calcutta/WB circle.

Don’t know about WB per se, but give or take.. it should be similar.
In BSNL.. the pure validity recharge is referred to as the plan voucher (PV).
You can dial 18001801503 from an non R-Jio number and hopefully connect to a human to cross check.
.
Just going to bsnl site > mobile > quick recharge > select top-up type will give you roughly the latest details.
.
Previously (say till June July 2019) they even had the 136Rs PV (plan voucher).. no nonsense 730days validity only (no balance)
That got depreciated to 153Rs for 365days “sim validity” with 28/30 days freebie data/calling.
.
Those, alongside a 74 or 75 Rs “PV” was giving 180days.. but in some circles, even that has been depreciated to 90days.
.
74Rs PV.. usually bills “per second” tariff
75Rs PV is mostly per minute billing (even we 20 seconds will be charged for 1 minute from main balance)
.
For now, depending on local network/signal in your premises and if BSNL vendors running the CC haven’t been forced to shut the call centres.. then they are a very good option.
Like.. after getting 730days no nonsense incoming.. on a particular number i just top-up the 448Rs pack for 84days (i get 10-11% discount somehow).
.
Many combo plans with inbuilt validity will clash/kill the previous long “Sim validity” on that number..so we/i have limited options.
.
https://portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/quickrecharge.do
edit:
108 for 180days (includes a month of 28days data/sms/calling combo/freebie)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603586/original/6471488___________ithehappy_BSNL_enquiry_03.jpg
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603586/original/6471488___________ithehappy_BSNL_enquiry_03.jpg

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603587/original/6471488___________ithehappy_BSNL_enquiry_01.jpg
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603587/original/6471488___________ithehappy_BSNL_enquiry_01.jpg

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603588/original/6471488___________ithehappy_BSNL_enquiry_02.jpg
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/603588/original/6471488___________ithehappy_BSNL_enquiry_02.jpg

190
6523
66
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

only Rs 365 for 365 days with unlimited calling and data? flushed

Yes.. bcoz its bsnl.. 4g availability is doubt. Mostly 3g.

114
1789
45

even my voda sim stopped incmg calls. but i am getting incoming sms.. actually sms service enuf for me. any idea till when i can get sms without any recharge like 49 ?

115
146
3
Expand
balu44 wrote:

BSNL don’t have any minimum recharge rule.

But validity extension is must for Rs. 74 for 3 months or any unlimited plan to extend validity. Rules are changed due to circumstances.

113
3529
49
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

For WB circle you need to do 74/75 recharge for 90 days validity. (No spl benefits) Else if you need benefits you can opt for Rs.365 plan with 365 days validity : 250 minutes/day free Voice (local/STD)(BSNL to BSNL/BSNL to Other networks) + 2 GB data /day + free 100 SMS/day + Lokdhun Content (60 days) + PRBT (60 days).

This plan is ridiculous bruh. 365 RC for 250 mins calling every day along with 2 gb data on daily basis too, and that all with 365 days validity? Wtf! Literally ONE RUPEE per day. Porting out both my secondary airtel no. and even my mother’s main vodafone to them.

113
3529
49
TEMPER wrote:

even my voda sim stopped incmg calls. but i am getting incoming sms.. actually sms service enuf for me. any idea till when i can get sms without any recharge like 49 ?

Not for long. Maybe a week at most the incoming text facility stops after incoming call suspension.

0
3152
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

This plan is ridiculous bruh. 365 RC for 250 mins calling every day along with 2 gb data on daily basis too, and that all with 365 days validity? Wtf! Literally ONE RUPEE per day. Porting out both my secondary airtel no. and even my mother’s main vodafone to them.

Did u confirm with CC about 365 plan before porting?? I’m in doubt whether this plan will work..

113
3529
49
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Did u confirm with CC about 365 plan before porting?? I’m in doubt whether this plan will work..

I haven’t ported out from anything yet. I’ll ask the local mobile recharge shop guy whether the plan will work or not. The plan is mentioned in BSNL website, so it is there for sure, at the same time though the plan is listed under MIGRATION category, whatever the fuck that means.

0
3152
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I haven’t ported out from anything yet. I’ll ask the local mobile recharge shop guy whether the plan will work or not. The plan is mentioned in BSNL website, so it is there for sure, at the same time though the plan is listed under MIGRATION category, whatever the fuck that means.

Ok bro. Pls do mention here if this plan works. It will be a gr8 option for secondary sim even if internet doesn’t work..

0
3152
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

I haven’t ported out from anything yet. I’ll ask the local mobile recharge shop guy whether the plan will work or not. The plan is mentioned in BSNL website, so it is there for sure, at the same time though the plan is listed under MIGRATION category, whatever the fuck that means.

Seems 365 plan withdrawn by BSNL. Couldn’t find it in website anymore.

Have u recharged the same?

0
3152
33
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

49 for 28 days. 24 for 14 days.

Vodafone 24 rc working in all circle?
Not showing in app.

Missing