Hot Deal

Vodafone VI started blocking incoming calls now

386°
Entertainer
Budhe-Baba

i didn’t recharge for 2-3 months and now my incoming is also stopped.

what is the cheapest recharge to enable incoming calls? I have 50 Rupees main balance.

31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

49-10 days
79-21 days
99-28 days

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
SandipxDip wrote:

49-10 days
79-21 days
99-28 days

I have 124 Vi balance. How can I utilize it best for a recharge? Any suggestion or ussd code

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

I have 124 Vi balance. How can I utilize it best for a recharge? Any suggestion or ussd code

*444*plan amount# try this code 
But only selected packs can be recharged i think.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

*444*plan amount# try this code 
But only selected packs can be recharged i think.

I tried it other day. But it didn’t work

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

only data packs and very very selected unlimited plans (like ₹479) can be activated using main balance. No use with your current main balance.. you can’t even activate ₹49 pack from the main balance. 

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

i am getting incoming since 2 years with out any recharge on idea…. For my secondary number


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

this happen with Airtel too in jio you pay 99 for jio prime 1 year  so incoming doesn’t stop

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
SandipxDip wrote:

49-10 days
79-21 days
99-28 days

There is no 49 plan anymore. Says no such plan. I think VI is gone now. Time to move to Airtel because now even incoming are getting blocked in VI after service expiry. So no advantage over Airtel.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

There is no 49 plan anymore. Says no such plan. I think VI is gone now. Time to move to Airtel because now even incoming are getting blocked in VI after service expiry. So no advantage over Airtel.

Vi still allows to activate a few packs from main balance unlike shitty Airtel which had disabled it several months before Vi. For now Vi activates 2/3/7 day OG with/without data benefits at least once a month in most nos. following which IC SMS at least continues to work again till it expires at some random date. This cycle continues. Rs 112 data pack is a standalone pack which enables OG services again unlike crappy Airtel. 

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

There is no 49 plan anymore. Says no such plan. I think VI is gone now. Time to move to Airtel because now even incoming are getting blocked in VI after service expiry. So no advantage over Airtel.

Moving from Vi to Airtel is like jumping from a bath tub to deep well, dont do this mistake baba

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Vi still allows to activate a few packs from main balance unlike shitty Airtel which had disabled it several months before Vi. For now Vi activates 2/3/7 day OG with/without data benefits at least once a month in most nos. following which IC SMS at least continues to work again till it expires at some random date. This cycle continues. Rs 112 data pack is a standalone pack which enables OG services again unlike crappy Airtel. 

How do we get this 2/3/7 day OG?

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

How do we get this 2/3/7 day OG?

Vi credits it randomly after IC expiry.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s monopoly time now..JUST wait n watch..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

I have 124 Vi balance. How can I utilize it best for a recharge? Any suggestion or ussd code

u can recharge ₹118 data plan with it dial *444*118# ( caution no confirmation needed it’ll deduct balance right away) 

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Jarvis.-. wrote:

u can recharge ₹118 data plan with it dial *444*118# ( caution no confirmation needed it’ll deduct balance right away) 

This should apply in addition to any other recharge plan?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

There is no 49 plan anymore. Says no such plan. I think VI is gone now. Time to move to Airtel because now even incoming are getting blocked in VI after service expiry. So no advantage over Airtel.

Vi/airtel same. Use bsnl if signal is good in your area. I’ve 8-9 BSNL sim. Using 106 plan (84days validity with outgoing SMS using top-up balance). After plan expiry if you’ve balance left in your acc then 2rs will be deducted every 4 days & validity will get extended. *Plans are Circle specific.

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Anyone happens to know what’s the lowest plan for airtel now? Just need validity for one incoming SMS, is it 99 minimum? Kolkata circle.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
ithehappy wrote:

Anyone happens to know what’s the lowest plan for airtel now? Just need validity for one incoming SMS, is it 99 minimum? Kolkata circle.

Yes. 99 is the lowest pack being offered by Airtel. 

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

This should apply in addition to any other recharge plan?

No. Standalone pack with 28 days SV minus OG SMS.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Jarvis.-. wrote:

u can recharge ₹118 data plan with it dial *444*118# ( caution no confirmation needed it’ll deduct balance right away) 

Thanks. Used it. 12 GB data for 28 days. 

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

Given they state of VI’s coffers, soon they will block both incoming and outgoing except recharges

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I’m using VI sim as a secondary number, have more than Rs 250 amount of balance from 2 years which was also credited free using Paytm Rs10 free recharge code many times when it was active. I didn’t recharge it since 3 years and still it is working fine but outgoing calls are blocked because there is no active plan.

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Lol we were forced to venture off so much from normalcy now this news feel like a good one.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Jarvis.-. wrote:

u can recharge ₹118 data plan with it dial *444*118# ( caution no confirmation needed it’ll deduct balance right away) 

If you don’t have any active pack, then you can’t use data. (Recharge will be done successfully) 

Ps: once I have done rs.19 data recharge without any pack and was unable to use as mentioned in pack details. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chunnumunnuannu wrote:

If you don’t have any active pack, then you can’t use data. (Recharge will be done successfully) 

Ps: once I have done rs.19 data recharge without any pack and was unable to use as mentioned in pack details. 

118 plan has it’s own validity so it works without any other plan i used it 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

this happen with Airtel too in jio you pay 99 for jio prime 1 year  so incoming doesn’t stop

By paying for Jio prime subscription, do we get free incoming calls and incoming SMS for the whole year? Asked you because Airtel has started blocking incoming SMS like OTP and others for not recharging

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

Vi/airtel same. Use bsnl if signal is good in your area. I’ve 8-9 BSNL sim. Using 106 plan (84days validity with outgoing SMS using top-up balance). After plan expiry if you’ve balance left in your acc then 2rs will be deducted every 4 days & validity will get extended. *Plans are Circle specific.

Can we port our numbers to BSNL and get the SIM delivered home?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply