Hot Deal Want to change my broker. Any recommendations?

311°
Deal Newbie
50
30
0

Hi dimers,
I have been using a full service broker (won’t name) and honestly i’m tired of paying brokerage. Sometimes my expenses are more than my profits.
So,I was thinking if I should switch to some discount broker like Upstox or Zerodha? Also as much as I have researched till now, some people talk about zero brokerage with Finvasia, Is it true? or Do they ask you to subscribe to some plan?

Please guys let me know about your experiences with these brokers I want a broker with decent services and low costs.

TIA

29 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
32
0

“So,I was thinking if I should switch to some discount broker like Upstox or Zerodha?”
- Zerodha and Upstox both are good brokers for beginners. Very user friendly.

“Also as much as I have researched till now, some people talk about zero brokerage with Finvasia, Is it true? or Do they ask you to subscribe to some plan?”

- It’s true that finvasia doesn’t charge brokerage and there is no subscription plan in advance. It’s a good to go broker if you trade often.

50
32
1

For brokerage, Finvasia is best. I am using them too. Zerodha is good for charts. Haven’t tried Upstox though.

90
270
5

Finvasia is best ..i m using..zero broekrage

203
2469
135

do you guys use multiple brokers for different purposes?

0
1610
9

If u r a day trader u may come across technical issues in 6 months or so with these discount broker but if u r a investors go with anyone u like

Personally I m using zerodha

207
301
6

Finvasia is best. If you trade regularly you will save bulk amount of money. Use nest trader with Finvasia for good trading experience.

43
17703
145

Honestly most brokers have become competitive after emergence of discount brokers. Go talk to your relationship manager regarding the same. They ll be more than happy to do something for you.

43
17703
145
Expand
enapster wrote:

I use SAS. I had tried a few others. Please see my previous posts for my feedback.

Yes bhai 🙂🙂🙂 I have read it.

0
12352
134
bikidas2060 wrote:

@malikcool @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @mrKool_JJ @enapster @Awake my sincere apology for the tags. But I sincerely believe that you guys can shed some light on this topic.

No bro chill. I am tied up with Angel Broking. I haven’t felt my brokerages are high. i am using it from several years now and the delivery brokerages are now zero for all major broking firms. Even if i earn 1k in my intra day i wouldn’t mind giving away 50-100 because i haven’t invested that amt of money due to the margin limit so that’s completely fine for me.

And as per the latest BSDA circular, AMC is also not a question for basic users. Now since OP is already in this field he might be knowing everything about all major broking firms.

That’s it @M_mahajan bhau. Let me know if you want to open an account with Angel they have some referral benefits too toungueout
@bikidas2060 – Tagging you once again since DD is having some issues with notification.
#ApkaApnaJJ wink

105
5836
55
bikidas2060 wrote:

@malikcool @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @mrKool_JJ @enapster @Awake my sincere apology for the tags. But I sincerely believe that you guys can shed some light on this topic.

For people who don’t trade daily or weekly, nothing better than discount brokers.

For people who do intraday trades, weekly trades and are actively trading on volatile days also, I think it’s better to go for Hdfc sec or Icici direct as their servers don’t go down like Zerodha or Upstox.

43
17703
145
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

No bro chill. I am tied up with Angel Broking. I haven’t felt my brokerages are high. i am using it from several years now and the delivery brokerages are now zero for all major broking firms. Even if i earn 1k in my intra day i wouldn’t mind giving away 50-100 because i haven’t invested that amt of money due to the margin limit so that’s completely fine for me.

And as per the latest BSDA circular, AMC is also not a question for basic users. Now since OP is already in this field he might be knowing everything about all major broking firms.

That’s it @M_mahajan bhau. Let me know if you want to open an account with Angel they have some referral benefits too toungueout
@bikidas2060 – Tagging you once again since DD is having some issues with notification.
#ApkaApnaJJ wink

🙂🙂🙂 thank you bhau

31
5137
33
PshycoKiLLeR wrote:

Finvasia is best. If you trade regularly you will save bulk amount of money. Use nest trader with Finvasia for good trading experience.

Finvasia have dp transaction charges bro?

PS: @shriAyodhya

90
270
5
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Finvasia have dp transaction charges bro?

PS: @shriAyodhya

No demat charges ..thats what they said ..i transferred demat this year to them ..will see if it they are charging or not.

As of now , no charges

31
5137
33
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

No demat charges ..thats what they said ..i transferred demat this year to them ..will see if it they are charging or not.

As of now , no charges

You are talking about the charge when we sell equity delivery trade right?

Is that charged by broker or cdsl/nsdl?

51
423
8
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

No demat charges ..thats what they said ..i transferred demat this year to them ..will see if it they are charging or not.

As of now , no charges

what are the dp charges in others ? is it calculated annually ?

90
270
5
Expand
csaram1067 wrote:

what are the dp charges in others ? is it calculated annually ?

Yes annual charges like 250 Rs etc

50
32
1
vivek_bhola358 wrote:

Which broker is better?
Finvasia or ProStocks?

Depending on how you viewed it. I think Finvasia is better option for unlimited trading without subscription fees, unlike Prostocks monthly plan.

Missing