Hot Deal

Want to invest 60 thousands for 30 days.. Please guide me

379°
Deal Lieutenant
IamJavedSKhan

Want to invest 60 thousands for 30 days.. Please guide me

48 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
IamJavedSKhan wrote:

Want to invest 60 thousands for 30 days.. Please guide me

okay with fixed income product?
》》okay taking it as interest?
.
okay giving unsecured deposit/loan to some local (say: Mira Road/Vasai, Andheri/Juhu type) business?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Invest in laxmi chit fund. You don’t have to wait 30 days also. You can get double of invested amount=1.2 lacs in 25 days.
sunglasses
EDIT: JK. Create a 60 day FD as others mentioned. I think freecharge is offering 200 rs flipkart voucher for opening a FD with them on axis bank.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Create a 60 day fd. Simple and sober

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Invest in index funds! Market is bullish right now, might last for some time

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Unfortunately no instrument can beat inflation in that amount of time.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Invest in any liquid fund. You can withdraw any time with no exit load ! Safest bet !!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Best Option is liquid funds or overnight funds. The returns will be similar to savings bank account.

No other instrument is possible for such short duration,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Keep in idfc Savings account for 7% intrest, better than fd

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

keep money in IDFC first bank savings account, 7% annually

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Give it to me, I’ll keep it safe joy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
leonardodavinci wrote:

Invest in any liquid fund. You can withdraw any time with no exit load ! Safest bet !!

Any suggestions

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
InvestPotato wrote:

Best Option is liquid funds or overnight funds. The returns will be similar to savings bank account.

No other instrument is possible for such short duration,

Suggestions please

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Found a P2P lending platform LendenClub giving upto 17% fixed returns.
Bharatpe interest account is also backed by lendenclub which gives 12%

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

Found a P2P lending platform LendenClub giving upto 17% fixed returns.
Bharatpe interest account is also backed by lendenclub which gives 12%

For 30 days?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

Found a P2P lending platform LendenClub giving upto 17% fixed returns.
Bharatpe interest account is also backed by lendenclub which gives 12%

lendenclub is pathetic
NPAs are high and they don’t do much about them. If you try to approach them for it, they simply reiterate their disclaimer that p2p is subjec to risk.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Invest in reliance pp share. I have also done that bought at 1020. Will sell after result.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
leonardodavinci wrote:

Invest in any liquid fund. You can withdraw any time with no exit load ! Safest bet !!

withdrawal in First 7 days will attract exit load

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Majestic wrote:

lendenclub is pathetic
NPAs are high and they don’t do much about them. If you try to approach them for it, they simply reiterate their disclaimer that p2p is subjec to risk.

I echo the same views, stay away from lenden or any p2p platform , high NPA and zero recovery attempts by them

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Kakarrot wrote:

Invest in reliance pp share. I have also done that bought at 1020. Will sell after result.

Link

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bitcoin/eth/any altcoin stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye. Risk is higher 60k can turn into 10k or Zero ( that won’t happen though but a drawdown of 40%-50% possible) in 7 days or it can reach 1,20,000 or more in less than a day or two.

Stocks are less risker , also not recommending p2p platforms like lendednclub.

20% of my capital are now bad loans . Most People pay for first month then stop paying emi . Dontnknow how lemdendclub verify these profiles before listing.

So better would be a Overnight  fund/liquid fund/a saving account with 7% interest.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Best option out of all is bharatpe
U won’t get 17 % (like lenden which is risky)
But a decent interest rate of 12
%
That too daily
U can even keep money there for 2 days
And instant withdrawal no tension
Using since last jan

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rocky015 wrote:

Best option out of all is bharatpe
U won’t get 17 % (like lenden which is risky)
But a decent interest rate of 12
%
That too daily
U can even keep money there for 2 days
And instant withdrawal no tension
Using since last jan

I think its not safe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
john78 wrote:

withdrawal in First 7 days will attract exit load

Oh..yes..my bad. Though neglisible exit load is there !!!

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Create 2 IDFCFIRST bank saving accounts

One for you and other one for wife and

1) 6500/- profit within 30 days

2) Also earn 7% interest rate.

What can give better return than it for ultra short investment?

I don’t think any other exist

Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
Shahskm wrote:

Create 2 IDFCFIRST bank saving accounts

One for you and other one for wife and

1) 6500/- profit within 30 days

2) Also earn 7% interest rate.

What can give better return than it for ultra short investment?

I don’t think any other exist

The interests are calculated and distributed after every quarter, So in case if you invest for 30 days… What will happen after that? He’ll have to maintain 25K x 2 accounts MAB unless wants to get charged for it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Shahskm wrote:

Create 2 IDFCFIRST bank saving accounts

One for you and other one for wife and

1) 6500/- profit within 30 days

2) Also earn 7% interest rate.

What can give better return than it for ultra short investment?

I don’t think any other exist

_ 1) 6500/- profit within 30 days_
Iski calculation samja bhai.

Missing