Want to know the fair price - PC configuration

136°
Blogger
flawlessking

Buying a PC from a mutual friend, following are the specs, please let me know what would be the best price to get it, its 3 yr old PC. Asking 65k.

Ryzen 3700x
32gb 3200 RAM 16X2
1050TI OC Zotac 4gb
570pro MSI Board
500GB 850 Samsung SSD
CX650 PSU
Mid tower CM Case

open for other suggestions aswell, budget is 70k Max(Excluding monitor)
Usage: 4k Video production (No gaming)

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Consider the prices of below websites/offline stores
ITDepot, Primeabgb, MDComputers, GolchaIT, Vedant Computers, OverClockersZone

Ryzen 3700x – 30k
32GB DDR4 (dual 16×2) – 14k
1050ti 4GB – 16 to 20k (heavily overpriced right now)
MSI 570 pro @ 26k // MSI 570 pro-A @ 16k
^^ can get B450/B550 mobo @ 8/9K. Compare the specs and see if he really needs the 570 Pro
Samsung 980 NVMe – 6k / 860 Evo M.2 – 5.5k / 870 evo 2.5" SATA – 6.5k
CX650 PSU – 6.5k
Mid tower CM case – Starting from 3K

Total – 75k (Mobo – 570 pro-A + No GPU)
^^ I don’t think it is worthy to get 1050Ti @ ~20k price range.

PS: 3700X is a decent CPU for 4K editing (majority of video editing softwares rely on CPU performance) but for certain tasks a good GPU will be very useful (Consider min 6GB vRAM – 6GB 1060/1660/2060). You can try the proxies n get the job done w/ 1050Ti but still i won’t recommend getting it right now

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Price is a bit high. Please Negotiate grinning

If you get the PC, try selling that GPU and get a better one. If GPU is under warranty (I guess few Zotac ones have 5 year warranty) you can easily sell it as there’s a huge shortage of GPU in the market.
But make sure you have a good deal on you next GPU because well there’s a huge shortage of GPU in the market.

I recommend this site to get a better idea of PC Parts pricing: https://pcpricetrack...n/

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Consider the prices of below websites/offline stores
ITDepot, Primeabgb, MDComputers, GolchaIT, Vedant Computers, OverClockersZone

Ryzen 3700x – 30k
32GB DDR4 (dual 16×2) – 14k
1050ti 4GB – 16 to 20k (heavily overpriced right now)
MSI 570 pro @ 26k // MSI 570 pro-A @ 16k
^^ can get B450/B550 mobo @ 8/9K. Compare the specs and see if he really needs the 570 Pro
Samsung 980 NVMe – 6k / 860 Evo M.2 – 5.5k / 870 evo 2.5" SATA – 6.5k
CX650 PSU – 6.5k
Mid tower CM case – Starting from 3K

Total – 75k (Mobo – 570 pro-A + No GPU)
^^ I don’t think it is worthy to get 1050Ti @ ~20k price range.

PS: 3700X is a decent CPU for 4K editing (majority of video editing softwares rely on CPU performance) but for certain tasks a good GPU will be very useful (Consider min 6GB vRAM – 6GB 1060/1660/2060). You can try the proxies n get the job done w/ 1050Ti but still i won’t recommend getting it right now

Saaar… please speak in english
All this is bouncer 😢

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

i wanted to vote 🗳 down this post.
whenever techies opine it gives me huge inferiority complex 😭
But i am noob so will +🔥

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
getready wrote:

Consider the prices of below websites/offline stores
ITDepot, Primeabgb, MDComputers, GolchaIT, Vedant Computers, OverClockersZone

Ryzen 3700x – 30k
32GB DDR4 (dual 16×2) – 14k
1050ti 4GB – 16 to 20k (heavily overpriced right now)
MSI 570 pro @ 26k // MSI 570 pro-A @ 16k
^^ can get B450/B550 mobo @ 8/9K. Compare the specs and see if he really needs the 570 Pro
Samsung 980 NVMe – 6k / 860 Evo M.2 – 5.5k / 870 evo 2.5" SATA – 6.5k
CX650 PSU – 6.5k
Mid tower CM case – Starting from 3K

Total – 75k (Mobo – 570 pro-A + No GPU)
^^ I don’t think it is worthy to get 1050Ti @ ~20k price range.

PS: 3700X is a decent CPU for 4K editing (majority of video editing softwares rely on CPU performance) but for certain tasks a good GPU will be very useful (Consider min 6GB vRAM – 6GB 1060/1660/2060). You can try the proxies n get the job done w/ 1050Ti but still i won’t recommend getting it right now

KG+ for effort

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
shoaibmax wrote:

Price is a bit high. Please Negotiate grinning

If you get the PC, try selling that GPU and get a better one. If GPU is under warranty (I guess few Zotac ones have 5 year warranty) you can easily sell it as there’s a huge shortage of GPU in the market.
But make sure you have a good deal on you next GPU because well there’s a huge shortage of GPU in the market.

I recommend this site to get a better idea of PC Parts pricing: https://pcpricetrack...n/

thanks… checking out..

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Saaar… please speak in english
All this is bouncer 😢

Listed websites – For Price check

Regarding Motherboard, B450/B550 series is enough for the most. 570 series mobos got more features (More PCIe slots, SATA ports, better audio & … ). So, if you don’t need extra features.. then you can get the B550 series and save almost 10K

Due to Silicon shortage, CPU and GPU prices are very high (especially GPUs). 1050Ti used to sell for ~10k and now it is selling for 20K and this GPU
Considering that the PC is used for 4K video editing/production.. 1050Ti is not a good option at all (even for 1080p editing high bitrate videos).
// Many Video Editing softwares use GPU-acceleration for timeline editing / effects / color grading //
For Native 4K editing/processing, prefer 16-32GB RAM + decent CPU (My PC has Ryzen 5 2600 and it does a very good job with 4K editing) + 6GB 1060/1660/2060 ( I have had issues with both 3GB 1060 & 4GB Rx 480 cards )
That being said.. you can create proxies for the 4K videos ( Video editing software.. re-encodes it to a codec/resolution that can work better with the hardware – 720p/1080 ) which makes the timeline changes easy (cut/join/transitions/effects/grading)
^^ The output will be in 4K though ( Can just select CPU encoding )

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

Listed websites – For Price check

Regarding Motherboard, B450/B550 series is enough for the most. 570 series mobos got more features (More PCIe slots, SATA ports, better audio & … ). So, if you don’t need extra features.. then you can get the B550 series and save almost 10K

Due to Silicon shortage, CPU and GPU prices are very high (especially GPUs). 1050Ti used to sell for ~10k and now it is selling for 20K and this GPU
Considering that the PC is used for 4K video editing/production.. 1050Ti is not a good option at all (even for 1080p editing high bitrate videos).
// Many Video Editing softwares use GPU-acceleration for timeline editing / effects / color grading //
For Native 4K editing/processing, prefer 16-32GB RAM + decent CPU (My PC has Ryzen 5 2600 and it does a very good job with 4K editing) + 6GB 1060/1660/2060 ( I have had issues with both 3GB 1060 & 4GB Rx 480 cards )
That being said.. you can create proxies for the 4K videos ( Video editing software.. re-encodes it to a codec/resolution that can work better with the hardware – 720p/1080 ) which makes the timeline changes easy (cut/join/transitions/effects/grading)
^^ The output will be in 4K though ( Can just select CPU encoding )

Thanks for such a valuable insights!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Where to buy pc tower cheap and best quality for home ?
Local shops cost is high 😇

Missing