Want to pay electricity bill of 5000+

124°
Deal Cadet
84
311
3

Want to pay electricity bill of 5000+
Any offers running for electricity bill

17 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
110
463
28

is part payment allowed in amazon ?

16
2540
33

Buy AGCs from MobiKwik using 5% SuperCash and pay at niki via AmazonPay.

44
2676
21
sardasa wrote:

Buy AGCs from MobiKwik using 5% SuperCash and pay at niki via AmazonPay.

How to get Supercash, it is becoming difficult to get???

674
5258
57
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

Niki + payzapp

You can also add sbi simplyclick card in payzapp to pay via that so you get extra 1.25% off.

148
1622
14
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

You can also add sbi simplyclick card in payzapp to pay via that so you get extra 1.25% off.

How bro….I have simply click but dont know what u r saying??

674
3275
22
Expand
gurkanwar wrote:

How bro….I have simply click but dont know what u r saying??

He meant you will get 1.25% worth reward points on your simply click card.

0
1204
15

PM If you want to pay @ 3.5% , discount

65
328
5
Goodquestion wrote:

Pay using rbl card, get bms voucher next month.

Can u pls explain which card and offer details

Missing