Hot Deal

Wednesday recorded 1,84,372 Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours and 1,027 deaths.

583°
Generous
AyushiiiVijay

Now whom to blame for this surge
People or Politicians.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678112/medium/Screenshot_2021-04-14-14-29-29-828_com.android.chrome.jpg?1618390777

43 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678138/medium/matter-internal-hai-768x431.png?1618398891

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Stop blaming and be more responsible for yourself

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It was always the people, ALWAYS. As filthy as politicians are there’s nothing whatsoever they can do to convert donkeys to humans. Majority of Indians think wearing mask is being a chu..ya and those of us who do are being ridiculed at. Does this happen in any other country? Nope.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

It happens in other countries also. But you are right. People are being stupid. Govt. was quick last year to implement lockdown which contained the Pandemic. But good results made people and the govt. too take corona for granted. Now we are facing repercussions.

View 6 more replies
Link Copied

Both people as well as politician 80:20 if they are conducting rally then their is no compulsion on people to join rallies and no one is wearing mask etc they are just blaming politician.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Every citizen is responsible for this.
Do not blame government for this spike.
Every one thinks why i will get covid and starting going different places for movies hotels…etc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

People were partying as if they did a big thing by eating home food and not going for vacations….. Now see the results….

Link Copied

Both are responsible equally

Link Copied

Thali bajao, diye jalao 9 PM

Link Copied

Ya right, carona taking revenge…..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Assam, Bengal and Kumbh results awaited

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

If rallies weren’t happening for the past couple of weeks, its all the incompetency of MH government
Now that the Master could be branded as a super-spreader, its all people 🥳

Its the duty of the government’s to maintain L & O. They always had access to multiple agencies to foresee the situation yet a lot of things happened that could make the second wave way worse. And finally when the situation has started becoming uncontrollable, states started issuing guidelines (March Last week*) but still the focus is on vaccinating people rather than creating awareness about the second wave.
People have always been dumb and careless, that’s why we have so rules for everything. Its worthless announcing rules like “250rs fine for not wearing a mask”.. its also important to make sure people take it seriously by implementing it on a strict basis

View 1 more reply
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678185/medium/images_%2833%29.jpeg?1618408288

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

whos in your dp?

View 8 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Someone called Nikesh has given my number for his Antigen test – I received a SMS. He either mistyped or intentionally gave a random number in order to hide his own number. Now if he’s positive then trouble lies ahead for people who come in close contact with him.

This is the mentality of people…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Between the last wave and this wave something changed which has given me extreme peace of mind. I stopped watching news on TV 😊

Link Copied

Definitely they are the ones to *blame! 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

This is just the trailer. Wait for the outcome of the Kumbh corona Spreader and Election rally specials of WB and Assam. The UP CM personally would have initiated multiple chain reactions as he addressed several election rallies right before he was officially tested positive.
Presently only Tripura has enough hospitals to deal with the crisis. But that is due to one unintelligent person named Manik Sarkar who preferred to build hospitals and schools instead of places of worship.
Indians opted for Mandir and Melas over hospitals, they do not have any right to now complain about lack of medical facilities.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

blame modi and his voters.

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Dimers bandhuon, agar Zinda ho to roz-roz iss thread me comment karte raho, kyonki bhootia usernames ko tag karne me time-waste hota hai loot-offers post karne walon ka… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy

Cc. @justforcoupon @Mr.Unique @homedimer @kswaraj

Star Star
Link Copied

Karma ++ joy

View 3 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

iam not gonna blame or comment public or politicians and become anti na ……….. oh boy…….

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

And here is Wednesday i.e. Today

Here’s a break up of Covid tally in India:

Total cases: 1,56,16,130
Total recoveries: 1,32,76,039
Death toll: 1,82,553
Active cases: 21,57,538
Total vaccination: 13,01,19,310

India reports 2,95,041 new #COVID19 cases, 2,023 deaths and 1,67,457 discharges in the last 24 hours, as per Union Health Ministry

Last 24 hours :- 295041 Cases , 2023 Deaths

replyuser
Click here to reply