What are benefits of becoming Deal Lieutenant

250°
Deal Lieutenant
730
6028
45

What are benefits of becoming Deal Lieutenant?
How it is different from peasants? any details available anywhere?

32 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
1,630
28471
124

While trading with Newbie/cadet/subedar, you’ll have the upper hand of making the first move, suppose Google pay go india, you’ll ask first you give me ticket then I’ll exchange, I think it goes like that plus1

Bdwy, you said your saffola honey deal was VDed by some dimers but I found no VD, did you give a false alarm ? rolleyes

730
6028
45
Siddhartha07 wrote:

While trading with Newbie/cadet/subedar, you’ll have the upper hand of making the first move, suppose Google pay go india, you’ll ask first you give me ticket then I’ll exchange, I think it goes like that plus1

Bdwy, you said your saffola honey deal was VDed by some dimers but I found no VD, did you give a false alarm ? rolleyes

It was at 22 hotness in beginning and suddenly it went to 1
That’s why I stated that

And
Is there any way to check vd and reason?

730
6028
45

Again I saw 2 hotness and now it is 0
so reason i assume for that is vd

0
8186
59
BAT_MAN wrote:

Again I saw 2 hotness and now it is 0
so reason i assume for that is vd

You can see vote downs they are not hidden but you cant see who voted down.
and that hotness up and down thing it happens maybe due to their systems.

0
7065
118

Get 10% off on your amazon vouchers grinning

1,630
28471
124
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

It was at 22 hotness in beginning and suddenly it went to 1
That’s why I stated that

And
Is there any way to check vd and reason?

Open from mweb/pc/laptop browser to see whether you got any vd or not,

Example :

Your honey deal, no vd point_down



Your chair deal, 2 VDs point_down




730
6028
45
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Open from mweb/pc/laptop browser to see whether you got any vd or not,

Example :

Your honey deal, no vd point_down



Your chair deal, 2 VDs point_down




Thank you for the details, i was not at all aware
kg

730
6028
45

But can anyone answer actual question?
+ what are the calculations for each level, how to reach next level and where these levels matters except any transactions

195
7935
24
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

Thank you for the details, i was not at all aware
kg

+1
ekdam bareeke se dekhna 👀 padega!
Trans: need eye for detail to spot this 🧐

195
7935
24
BAT_MAN wrote:

But can anyone answer actual question?
+ what are the calculations for each level, how to reach next level and where these levels matters except any transactions

“How it is different from peasants "
😂😂😂

730
6028
45
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You can see vote downs they are not hidden but you cant see who voted down.
and that hotness up and down thing it happens maybe due to their systems.

Any way to see in app??

50
3707
44
Expand
pingpong wrote:

+1
ekdam bareeke se dekhna 👀 padega!
Trans: need eye for detail to spot this 🧐

It comes only by experience, got this once for posting a genuine MS office 365 deal where someone mentioned “cheaper available elsewhere” referring to those cheap ebay keys as downvote reason. laughing

92
3340
34

U can loot/thug newbies in the name of seniority.
Just like the 1st comment elaborated.

730
6028
45
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

U can loot/thug newbies in the name of seniority.
Just like the 1st comment elaborated.

flushed flushed flushed
0
8186
59
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

U can loot/thug newbies in the name of seniority.
Just like the 1st comment elaborated.

Like this??
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/654265/medium/7214647EFH2-Rl-W4-AEh-Q5-F.jpg?1607794835

50
42256
399
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

U can loot/thug newbies in the name of seniority.
Just like the 1st comment elaborated.

Areyy bhai Leftinent log.. Newbie ke saath 18+ 18+ kar karke usko Cadet bhi banaa sakte hein

730
6028
45
Expand
saucap wrote:

Areyy bhai Leftinent log.. Newbie ke saath 18+ 18+ kar karke usko Cadet bhi banaa sakte hein

Newbie ke saath 18+ flushed flushed flushed

50
42256
399
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

Newbie ke saath 18+ flushed flushed flushed

Never underestimate the Karma power of Lieutenant. Left Right Left, Left Right Left! 🕺🕺

5
5430
54
Expand
saucap wrote:

Never underestimate the Karma power of Lieutenant. Left Right Left, Left Right Left! 🕺🕺

Deal Lieutenant with Deal Newbie. Experience bolta hai. joy

0
8186
59
Expand
saucap wrote:

Areyy bhai Leftinent log.. Newbie ke saath 18+ 18+ kar karke usko Cadet bhi banaa sakte hein

After seeing 18+ Deal Lieutenant’s be like:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/654272/medium/7214767jMqWoMhv.jpg?1607796981

730
6028
45
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Get 10% off on your amazon vouchers grinning

Can anyone tell me whats this???

Missing