What are some best laptop currnetly available in terms of performance(Speed)- For

243°
Deal Subedar
0
1209
15

World is going more and more online and software are being replaced by web based application i.e. we depend on browser mostly

Which laptop configuration will be best if gaming is not the main aim but fast performance is top requirement like running multiple applications, web browsers etc.

If Gaming is occasional and not in top priority.

Budget- up to 55k

30 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
1209
15
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai what’s your budget???

oh, forgot to mention

it is 55k, lesser price would be good grinning

268
14830
240
Moderator
Expand
Dastro wrote:

oh, forgot to mention

it is 55k, lesser price would be good grinning

+1

Same requirements and budget as above

1
461
3

In BBD sale you can get i5 9th/10th gen (You may get GPU configs as MX150/gtx1050/integrated it depends on your usage n your budget) in ~50k
I suggest to go with a gaming laptop because the build quality of Normal laptop and gaming laptop differ a lot.
Laptops with the same CPUs and GPUs can perform wildly different from each other due to thermal design and that’s the reason I am suggesting gaming laptop.
Moreover don’t go with Mi or honor laptops as there specs may seems promising but we are well aware of there after sale services.
Go with Asus, acer, hp preferably.
Why I am suggesting this brands :
I bought a Asus ROG last year and got some issues after bios update pushed for my laptop , due to covid-19 outbreak I can’t get it repaired and thenafter contacted customer support and told them that my warranty period is finished and I was unable to get it repaired due to lockdown they helped me escalating the issue and finally provided a free on-site repair service.

1
461
3

Also gaming laptops battery backup is very less (1:30-3 hr) , usually they get charged fast enough but still battery backup matters.
If you can’t charge your Laptop frequently and requires good battery backup then gaming laptop will not fit good.

674
5342
57

@Dastro If gaming is not a priority then decide whether IPS screen is because in my opinion it is probably the most important part for someone who looks at laptop screen for hours while not sitting on a chair all the time. I have posted 2 acer models in one of my post recently which you have probably seen already:
https://www.desidime.com/deals/asus-vivobook-14...

If you don’t mind the extra weight & design then this is probably the best laptop under 55k(note that its processor 3550H is ~25% slower than i5 9300H in acer aspire model in my above post):
https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-43-Processor-G...

If during sale you get a ryzen 4xxx series laptop with ips screen & at least 8gb ram with possibility of upgrading ram within 60k then go for it.

0
1570
9

I need 30 – 35 k laptop

0
1209
15
guest_999 wrote:

@Dastro If gaming is not a priority then decide whether IPS screen is because in my opinion it is probably the most important part for someone who looks at laptop screen for hours while not sitting on a chair all the time. I have posted 2 acer models in one of my post recently which you have probably seen already:
https://www.desidime.com/deals/asus-vivobook-14...

If you don’t mind the extra weight & design then this is probably the best laptop under 55k(note that its processor 3550H is ~25% slower than i5 9300H in acer aspire model in my above post):
https://www.amazon.in/Acer-AN515-43-Processor-G...

If during sale you get a ryzen 4xxx series laptop with ips screen & at least 8gb ram with possibility of upgrading ram within 60k then go for it.

Due to some issue I could not buy any laptop then
but Now I am planning to buy one
based on your suggestion and some searching I have these three laptops for comparison-
https://www.smartprix.com/laptops/compare.php?i...

I liked the Asus VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB794TS Laptop (Ryzen 7/ 8GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10 Home) but it is almost 10k-12k costlier than other two.

What’s your view(or any better laptop you know now) @guest_999 @bikidas2060

21
16389
142
Expand
Dastro wrote:

Due to some issue I could not buy any laptop then
but Now I am planning to buy one
based on your suggestion and some searching I have these three laptops for comparison-
https://www.smartprix.com/laptops/compare.php?i...

I liked the Asus VivoBook S14 M433IA-EB794TS Laptop (Ryzen 7/ 8GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10 Home) but it is almost 10k-12k costlier than other two.

What’s your view(or any better laptop you know now) @guest_999 @bikidas2060

Bhau I ll check n tell you

0
1209
15
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhau I ll check n tell you

Currently I am using-
Acer Aspire E Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/2 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce 920M) E5-573G � 380S Laptop 15.6 inch
https://www.flipkart.com/acer-aspire-e-core-i3-...

With Windows 8.1, It hangs much when I open multiple tab in chrome or multiple browser and windows explorer, Battery backup is now 2 hrs. max, weight is 2.4kg.
I use laptop with utmost care and it still doesn’t look old even after 5 years
Some times I think I should use Ubuntu(although not pro in using ubuntu or linux but for browser based work it is easy) for better performance of my laptop and leave Windows but I need to use MSOffice(Excel, Word)

So I find only solution is buying a new laptop

Due to my current job I do not get time to follow market continuously and do trading, so New laptop may not be that useful wink

But again while I am back from work my current laptop hangs when I open multiple application/ Browser tab and irritates me to the level of that I should buy new laptop smile

Want to buy new laptop only for three things
1. Good Performance
2. Light Weight
3. Good battery backup(although electricity is not a problem but long battery backup may come handy anytime)

Throw some light
@guest_999 @Original

81
1677
31

Bought Lenova Thinkpad E530c from local shop as second hand for 12k, added extra 8 gb ram
i5 2nd gen
Good keyboard (Bought mainly for this keyboard, its more versatile)
2+ hours battery backup

Awesome performance, also daily i use laptop for 1hr+

offtopic:
I dont want to invest in new laptop as i3 costs more than 30k

added 8gb ram for 2.3k (old 4gb + 8 gb = 12 gb ram)
will replace hdd by ssd soon on offers.

674
5342
57

@Dastro if you use hdd then updated win 8.1/10 will crawl on even latest core i7/ryzen 7 laptops. Just buy a cheap 250gb ssd & I think you may drop the idea of getting a new laptop.

71
67038
650
guest_999 wrote:

@Dastro if you use hdd then updated win 8.1/10 will crawl on even latest core i7/ryzen 7 laptops. Just buy a cheap 250gb ssd & I think you may drop the idea of getting a new laptop.

What about i5 6th gen
Will performance increase with ssd

20
2329
24
Expand
avgn wrote:

What about i5 6th gen
Will performance increase with ssd

Yes, manifold

674
5342
57

@bikidas2060 bhai display is WVA not ips though it is still good & much better than usual TN panel but the main point is ryzen 4xxx processors are faster & more importantly much more power efficient resulting in better battery backup time. Dell doesn’t seem to have any good ryzen models.

81
1023
11
Expand
avgn wrote:

What about i5 6th gen
Will performance increase with ssd

I am using an ASUS i5 6th gen with 8GB DDR4 & a Crucial SSD…After you use an SSD, you will never go back to HDD again as your boot drive…

674
5342
57
Expand
avgn wrote:

What about i5 6th gen
Will performance increase with ssd

Bro it is very simple, imagine hard disk as road & processor as car. Now think what is the point of getting a ferrari(faster/costlier processor) if the road is broken with lots of speed bump. SSD is your smooth highway road.

81
1023
11
bikidas2060 wrote:

https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops-2-in-1-...
@guest_999 @getready @mastervijay @AyushiiiVijay @Dastro @Sushrut.B guys check this. 300nit display. Dell branded, 65k with 3 years warranty. CK TC, UPI offers are also there

I’m not looking for any laptop now…Already have two good one… grinning

21
16389
142
Expand
Sushrut.B wrote:

I’m not looking for any laptop now…Already have two good one… grinning

Dastro bhai ke liye bro. Is this going to be a good laptop??

81
1023
11
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Dastro bhai ke liye bro. Is this going to be a good laptop??

I would go for either of the below…

Acer Nitro 5 Intel Core i5-9th Gen 15.6-inch Display 1920 × 1080 Thin and Light Gaming Laptop (8GB Ram+ 16GB Optane /1TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/GTX 1650 Graphics/Obsidian Black/2.3 Kgs), AN515-54 [It also has RED Backlit Keyboard : ₹ 56,990.00

Or

HP Pavilion Gaming 15.6-inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Ryzen 5-4600H/8GB/1TB HDD/Windows 10/NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB/Shadow Black), 15-ec1024AX : ₹ 59,990.00

21
16389
142
guest_999 wrote:

@bikidas2060 bhai display is WVA not ips though it is still good & much better than usual TN panel but the main point is ryzen 4xxx processors are faster & more importantly much more power efficient resulting in better battery backup time. Dell doesn’t seem to have any good ryzen models.

I thought 300 nits 72% ntsc WVA display with 11th Gen Intel will be good alternative.

0
1209
15
guest_999 wrote:

@bikidas2060 bhai display is WVA not ips though it is still good & much better than usual TN panel but the main point is ryzen 4xxx processors are faster & more importantly much more power efficient resulting in better battery backup time. Dell doesn’t seem to have any good ryzen models.

Which one is better
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B089TQD8WX/?tag=smartp...
or
https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops-2-in-1-...

17
20138
196
Expand
Dastro wrote:

Currently I am using-
Acer Aspire E Core i3 5th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/2 GB Graphics/NVIDIA GeForce 920M) E5-573G � 380S Laptop 15.6 inch
https://www.flipkart.com/acer-aspire-e-core-i3-...

With Windows 8.1, It hangs much when I open multiple tab in chrome or multiple browser and windows explorer, Battery backup is now 2 hrs. max, weight is 2.4kg.
I use laptop with utmost care and it still doesn’t look old even after 5 years
Some times I think I should use Ubuntu(although not pro in using ubuntu or linux but for browser based work it is easy) for better performance of my laptop and leave Windows but I need to use MSOffice(Excel, Word)

So I find only solution is buying a new laptop

Due to my current job I do not get time to follow market continuously and do trading, so New laptop may not be that useful wink

But again while I am back from work my current laptop hangs when I open multiple application/ Browser tab and irritates me to the level of that I should buy new laptop smile

Want to buy new laptop only for three things
1. Good Performance
2. Light Weight
3. Good battery backup(although electricity is not a problem but long battery backup may come handy anytime)

Throw some light
@guest_999 @Original

If you just want smooth performance without Windows hanging here n there, SSD will solve your problems.

Upgrade to SSD and preferably SSD + Ram both.

81
1023
11
Expand
Dastro wrote:

Which one is better
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B089TQD8WX/?tag=smartp...
or
https://www.dell.com/en-in/shop/laptops-2-in-1-...

Vivobook without any doubt…

512GB NVMe SSD + 8GB DDR4 3200MHz Ram + Ryzen 7 4700U Processor + Radeon RX Vega 7 Graphics + Up to 12 hours battery life + Only 1.40 kg…

Missing