what are the top 3 must have and relatively easy to get credit cards for dimers?

174°
Talk-Of-The-Town
neehesh

as the title suggests, I want to know the top 3 must have CCs which are also relatively easy to get according to fellow dimers. The cards should be useful during online sales or for paying bills. tagging some expert dimers for this discussion. @Fanil, @rogerthat, @PowerStar, @caks2006407, @xxxyyyzzz, @decideaim, @SastaRaju Please excuse if this discussion is not relevant to you.

32 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Axis ace/axis Flipkart
Amazon icici/IDFC
HDFC millenia /Regalia
Amex MRCC

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If I’m an expert According to you, I should give advice.

Take one hdfc card(millenia or something higher if you can get) , for bank offers and smartbuy,

the other is flipkart axis if LTF otherwise Axis ace, I don’t recommend Amazon pay ICICI card as it is not useful for offers,

the third card you can have is from sbi so many bank offers sbi simply click/simply save/ola based on your spends.

Cool Cool
Link Copied

IDFC – any
Hdfc – Millenia or better
Axis – LTF Flipkart or Ace

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
raman12 wrote:

IDFC – any
Hdfc – Millenia or better
Axis – LTF Flipkart or Ace

Bro, can you elaborate on IDFC card and why it’s must have?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Amazon icici – MMT plat, Axis flipkart and one HDFC Card
Try to get these as LTF.
Icici and flipkart don’t require you to have savings account with them. Both of these were approved and dispatched in less than 2 weeks.

Hdfc try to get current LTF spend based offer but apply Only if you have an account with hdfc, else it’ll be very hard to get.
I didn’t have hdfc savings account when i applied,they are still processing my application for 2 months now.

Sbi simply click is also good but carries annual fee waiver condition of 1 lakh, which creates unnecessary pressure to spend on that card.
If you are just starting out, I’d suggest go with Amazon icici/MMT plat/Axis flipkart as they are ltf and after a few months, analyze and figure out which paid card to get next.

I definetely recommend you to get Amazon icici card, they give generous limit which keep increasing. Among all the mentioned cards, icici Amazon pay will have the highest limit,which helps a LOT.

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
neehesh wrote:

Bro, can you elaborate on IDFC card and why it’s must have?

Wallet load – 1.5 percent cb
Above 20k, 2.5 percent cb
All cards are LTF
Reward points never expire

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
raman12 wrote:

Wallet load – 1.5 percent cb
Above 20k, 2.5 percent cb
All cards are LTF
Reward points never expire

I doubt if they will keep wallet load rewards for long, Amex MRCC won’t  despite deep pockets

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Amazon PAY ICICI ( Easy)

Smart Tip : Using Ur Amazon Pay Card, Take MMT Card For Other Offers

Flipkart Axis ( It Depends On Ur Flipkart Accnt And X Factor)

HDFC CC ( Money Back Or Millennia)

OneCard ( If U Have Good Credit Score)

IDFC CC ( Check Ur Luck)

Top 5 Cards Which U Can Easily Get!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
neehesh wrote:

Bro, can you elaborate on IDFC card and why it’s must have?

IDFC Wealth, nowadays i can see increasing amount of offers, it’s LTF, one of the best returns in terms of points

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Hdfc millennia/regalia (easy to get if you are classic or higher)
Axis Ace – easy to get if income greater than 30k/month and good cibil
Sbi simply click/sbi ola money – for sbi offers and your spends
Onecard is very easy to get so one can apply this.
Icici platinum is easily available and ltf but should only be used for bank offers as rp system isn’t so good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Axis ace/axis Flipkart
Amazon icici/IDFC
HDFC millenia /Regalia
Amex MRCC

Amex is issuing CC now?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Top 4 and easy to get CC –

1. OneCard
2. SBI SimplyClick
3. IDFC CC
4. HDFC Millenia

Voluntary : If you need referral link for OneCard and SimplyClick, contact via pm 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hdfc – Millennia
Axis – Ace

This 2 cards are enough to get through most sale discount + CB

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
SastaRaju wrote:

Hdfc – Millennia
Axis – Ace

This 2 cards are enough to get through most sale discount + CB

If we have HDFC millenia, do we really need axis ace?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

…. and btw, why are so many people rating IDFC cards highly? Am I missing something?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
neehesh wrote:

If we have HDFC millenia, do we really need axis ace?

Yes for offline spends @ 2% and Axis bank offers during sales

Generally you should hold a card from

Hdfc
Axis
Icici
Sbi

Then you are set for any major Sales lke GIF or BBD

Icici n Sbi should be opted as last resort

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

Amazon PAY ICICI ( Easy)

Smart Tip : Using Ur Amazon Pay Card, Take MMT Card For Other Offers

Flipkart Axis ( It Depends On Ur Flipkart Accnt And X Factor)

HDFC CC ( Money Back Or Millennia)

OneCard ( If U Have Good Credit Score)

IDFC CC ( Check Ur Luck)

Top 5 Cards Which U Can Easily Get!

What’s benefit of onecard?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

What’s benefit of onecard?

It’s the only metal card, most dimers can get their hands on for now sweat_smile.
Low forex markup and few petty cashback deals every now and then.

It’s LTF, easy approval/good limit so wouldn’t hurt keeping it.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

It’s the only metal card, most dimers can get their hands on for now sweat_smile.
Low forex markup and few petty cashback deals every now and then.

It’s LTF, easy approval/good limit so wouldn’t hurt keeping it.

Card replacement fee is 3500 tho,, 🤧

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Top 3 cc must have

1.amex mrcc
2.sbi simplyclick
3.amazon icici

This will suffix most of your needs

but not your wants

Also always take free ltf cards or find the way to make it ltf by spend/rotation

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Smak wrote:

Top 4 and easy to get CC –

1. OneCard
2. SBI SimplyClick
3. IDFC CC
4. HDFC Millenia

Voluntary : If you need referral link for OneCard and SimplyClick, contact via pm 

Pm the refferal link in dm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

Amazon PAY ICICI ( Easy)

Smart Tip : Using Ur Amazon Pay Card, Take MMT Card For Other Offers

Flipkart Axis ( It Depends On Ur Flipkart Accnt And X Factor)

HDFC CC ( Money Back Or Millennia)

OneCard ( If U Have Good Credit Score)

IDFC CC ( Check Ur Luck)

Top 5 Cards Which U Can Easily Get!

Best benefits of Onecard?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Akshith10271 wrote:

Best benefits of Onecard?

It has time to time 10% valueback offers.. it has swiggy offer, bms one plus one once a month, 20% discount on yatra etc etc.. it only has offers rp value is less. And it’s a metal card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

It has time to time 10% valueback offers.. it has swiggy offer, bms one plus one once a month, 20% discount on yatra etc etc.. it only has offers rp value is less. And it’s a metal card.

we can kill people using metal cards right?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Akshith10271 wrote:

we can kill people using metal cards right?

You can sharpen, cut Vegetables & Fruits, cut sandwiches, pizza, etc. Use it to apply Screen Guards on Phone – many benefits stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes joy

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
Akshith10271 wrote:

we can kill people using metal cards right?

You also get bonus points and 5xp if you kill people with sbi aurum or infinia metal.

Missing