What does the word dost & dimes actually mean?

183°
Deal Cadet
50
713
3

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663438/medium/7364132dost-dimes.jpg?1612454391

21 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
57
1690
14

Dost means friend and dimes means some form of currency. older_man

50
1334
8
teriab33 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663438/original/7364132dost-dimes.jpg

Dost = those who do not care (as much) about Dimes

Dimes = that which (may/often) wedges rifts amongst/betwixt dost/s.

iss sub-forum mei love hai, emotion hai, drama hai, ruswaai hai (khamoshi hai), suspense hai, offence hai, judaai hai, milan hai, comedy hai, inquilab hai, kabhi kadwahat tou kabhi mithhaas hai, aur kabhi khushiyaaN heiN tou kabhi gum bhi heiN..
… aur aatey jaatey rehte hum bhi heiN.

0
7982
86

Mujhe to yahi gaana yaad aata hai… wink toungueout
.

50
1334
8
vijkap201 wrote:

Mujhe to yahi gaana yaad aata hai… wink toungueout
.

Aur humko (humara all time favourite)

yahain kab kya ho….

151
469
4

Dosto dimes se desi lete aana
Ts:Friends bring alcohol with money

57
9692
124

Dost And Dimes – Make Friends and Earn Money wink

50
1334
8
Expand
SupportFARMER wrote:

desi daaru

oh okay.. i did not check after your edit.
(i) guess i should have tagged Daaruwala instead of Gheewala.
(your ‘supportFARMER’ display name made me assume, that you might be promoting dairy products. my bad!)

151
469
4
Expand
aadimaanav wrote:

oh okay.. i did not check after your edit.
(i) guess i should have tagged Daaruwala instead of Gheewala.
(your ‘supportFARMER’ display name made me assume, that you might be promoting dairy products. my bad!)

There should be a little humor wink

22
2018
24

According to gooooogol  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663455/medium/IMG_20210204_225707.jpg?1612459769

0
7982
86
Foodie wrote:

According to gooooogol  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663455/medium/IMG_20210204_225707.jpg?1612459769

Maar hi dala aapne to… sad toungueout

50
1334
8
Expand
Deal_guru001 wrote:

Please forgive me saucap

I missed your 99th Birthday last year.

Happy belated Birthday👀🎂

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663468/original/7364382_kya_yeh_sach_hai_Sau_ji.gif
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663474/original/73645321612464002_7.png‏‏‎‏‏‎https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663468/original/7364382_kya_yeh_sach_hai_Sau_ji.gif@saucap
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663474/original/73645321612464002_7.png‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663468/original/7364382_kya_yeh_sach_hai_Sau_ji.gif

50
42608
399
Expand
Deal_guru001 wrote:

Please forgive me saucap

I missed your 99th Birthday last year.

Happy belated Birthday👀🎂

Thank you thank you. Abhi toh 200 saal aur jiyungaa. Mars pe bhi toh rehna hai baad mein 😂

22
2018
24
Expand
saucap wrote:

Thank you thank you. Abhi toh 200 saal aur jiyungaa. Mars pe bhi toh rehna hai baad mein 😂

Vaha check kerlijiye ga ki tatacliq ki delivery hoti hai ki nahi

50
1334
8
Expand
Foodie wrote:

Vaha check kerlijiye ga ki tatacliq ki delivery hoti hai ki nahi

चांटाcliq delivery person, after reading your post
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/663503/original/7365157i.gif

Missing