what happens pre booking not completed?

253°
37 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32

Will bank discount be applicable on the pre-booked items on 16th?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
485
2
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

i am getting the option of return & refund.

but not sure if i should return or not ? payment mode gv. also have 2k gv in fk account.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/642870/medium/PhotoEditor_20201011_210920601.jpg?1602430846

oh great. If you haven’t returned so many times recently, it should be fine, right? they won’t blacklist your account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
485
2
itzdreaming wrote:

Will bank discount be applicable on the pre-booked items on 16th?

what bank offer you are talking about?
Usually, the card discount is applicable for min. transaction of 8k or 10k. If you think, your transaction would be above this and you have a SBI card, then wait for the BBD sale.

Missing
Deal Major
7,199
24681
304
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

But payment window will open on 15 oct….i guess u cud hav hold ur decision till 17th..

Yes..
But i have added too many unnecessary stuff (Bags*)
Also they seem to be shipping all of these..even if i cancel before 17th, they might consider these as returned goods?

Missing
Deal Subedar
188
2050
32
Expand
shruthiram199768 wrote:

what bank offer you are talking about?
Usually, the card discount is applicable for min. transaction of 8k or 10k. If you think, your transaction would be above this and you have a SBI card, then wait for the BBD sale.

. talking ant sbi only, will add another product and make total more than 5k tat my plan, don’t know if it wil work for pre-book orders.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
485
2
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

. talking ant sbi only, will add another product and make total more than 5k tat my plan, don’t know if it wil work for pre-book orders.

card offer doesn’t work for prebooking deals, it’s mentioned in prebook tnc.

Missing
suspended
67
142
3
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…yes happened with 3 of my orders…you need to cancel deliveries….

Is cancel option showing to you ? Not to me

Missing