What's best way to Recharge Jio 1 year plan?? NEED MAXIMUM DISCOUNT

137°
Deal Cadet
89
543
1

Hey.. I want to recharge in my jio number 1 year plan.. please suggest me best way so I can get maximum discount grinning..

16 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
251
5893
24

Mobikwik using supercash
Payzapp 10% upto 50

66
455
5

Although I am not an expert..
You can consider..
Axis ace via Gpay 5% for recharge
If you have rupay platinum cards add 500 on friday(once in a month) from every Rupay Platinum card and recharge
If you have Amex MRCC you can add 1000*4 and recharge
Or else search payzapp here and there will be offers from payzapp monthly as well..

And search recharge here and check other options as well

89
543
1
Emo_Telidhu wrote:

Mobikwik using supercash
Payzapp 10% upto 50

I’m expecting much more discount . Isn’t there any way? tada

86
1664
23

Recharge Through Jio Pos… You Will Get 4% Extra.. Plus Load Money Via Amazon Pay You Will Get 5% Cashback On Amazon… So, You Will Get 9% Discount Total… For 2399 Plan Add 1000+1000+307 And Pay Via Amazon Pay UPI From There Different Amazon Pay Account… So You Will Get Total  (92+50+50+15) = 207  Discount…

89
543
1

Not more than that discount?

67
694
4
TheSupreme wrote:

Not more than that discount?

Bhai ambani ko bole ke free me le le

0
1430
4
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Recharge Through Jio Pos… You Will Get 4% Extra.. Plus Load Money Via Amazon Pay You Will Get 5% Cashback On Amazon… So, You Will Get 9% Discount Total… For 2399 Plan Add 1000+1000+307 And Pay Via Amazon Pay UPI From There Different Amazon Pay Account… So You Will Get Total  (92+50+50+15) = 207  Discount…

Somewhere I read JioPOS transactions not giving AmazonPayBalance cashback…

When did you recently got cashback.?

86
1664
23
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Somewhere I read JioPOS transactions not giving AmazonPayBalance cashback…

When did you recently got cashback.?

On Dec 20 I Load Money Via Amazon Pay Upi and Got 5% Cashback

89
543
1
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

On Dec 20 I Load Money Via Amazon Pay Upi and Got 5% Cashback

That’s great bro grinning grinning

67
694
4
Expand
TheSupreme wrote:

Sastaraju saste nashe kiye?

You are asking for more discount more discount

I told you a way to get maximum discount

89
543
1
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

You are asking for more discount more discount

I told you a way to get maximum discount

You tried that way?

251
5893
24
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Recharge Through Jio Pos… You Will Get 4% Extra.. Plus Load Money Via Amazon Pay You Will Get 5% Cashback On Amazon… So, You Will Get 9% Discount Total… For 2399 Plan Add 1000+1000+307 And Pay Via Amazon Pay UPI From There Different Amazon Pay Account… So You Will Get Total  (92+50+50+15) = 207  Discount…

Working Amazon upi 5% offer(min order value 444)  for jiopos load money transaction
Payment gateway jio @ citibank
Just now I got cashback

Missing