Hotness What's up with Indian police??!

Hot Deal What's up with Indian police??!

402°
  • 919 Views
  • 40 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51

https://twitter.com/iamdevv23/status/1264121291...

The guy lying on the road is stick think and looks malnourished as well as fainted 😦
I know this behaviour is going on for years but it’s increased awfully lot now, esp on poor, homeless migrants – even women are not spared from beaten up! Meanwhile they don’t even arrest the real criminals, let alone slapping them.

Other police officers are doing so much in their own way to help during covid19 lockdown.
Spanish police are going around singing and dancing on the streets to avoid depression among people.
Turkish police are going around homes, esp elderly people living alone and shopping necessities for them.
Italian police are helping out in hospitals, morgue and cemetery.

39 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11

polices are fed up with this covid situation, they lost the patience and temperament. before speaking about other countries, what Indian are doing ? in lockdown everyone are roaming here and there without following the rules…. it is not only fr poor, homeless… even they beat govt officer in kerala while they are on duty, they lost their patience and showing frustration. other countries strictly follows the govt rules, not the same case in India. with this speed, by another one month we will be 2-3 lakhs corona affected peoples.

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1013
9

This is how Indian police has always helped, more so during corona.
Indian police is the reason why the citizens call this a lawless country.

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
indianboy wrote:

polices are fed up with this covid situation, they lost the patience and temperament. before speaking about other countries, what Indian are doing ? in lockdown everyone are roaming here and there without following the rules…. it is not only fr poor, homeless… even they beat govt officer in kerala while they are on duty, they lost their patience and showing frustration. other countries strictly follows the govt rules, not the same case in India. with this speed, by another one month we will be 2-3 lakhs corona affected peoples.

Might be some truth but do you lose your cool when you are frustrated at your work place? I am sure you won’t be working the next moment if it is a private organisation.

Most Indian police are gundas in uniforms and that is their natural behaviour. It runs from the top to the lower levels. Even the so called educated, UPSC/PSC cleared officers behave the same way. They behave as entitled knights and forget they are there to serve public.

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Might be some truth but do you lose your cool when you are frustrated at your work place? I am sure you won’t be working the next moment if it is a private organisation.

Most Indian police are gundas in uniforms and that is their natural behaviour. It runs from the top to the lower levels. Even the so called educated, UPSC/PSC cleared officers behave the same way. They behave as entitled knights and forget they are there to serve public.

they cannot be sweet with our peoples. You know our peoples, they take police and rules as a granted… Here they cannot even quit, but we will throw the resignation and join another company… we need to understand their situation, doctor, nurse and police, they are god in this corona situation, they have to be cruel for non sense peoples..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
431
5388
115

This is just human nature. Can be seen every where. My mom always says, “if a person is angry at you, getting angry in return is easy. Get the courage to give a smile from your heart, and you will have that person as a friend for life.” It’s the only solution, love and compassion. It’s more contagious than Covid. Spread it and you won’t have to read news like this.

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
367

If this guy raped/murdered someone then very good thrashing 👍👍 else it’s quite inhuman treatment by police 😭👎👎

Missing
Deal Subedar
228
1195
11

In my area it’s simple, they are feeling powerful and are thinking “apunich bhagwan hai”. They think that they are ruling the district.
The collector gave permission for all shops to be open till 6pm but the superintendent of police announced that they won’t let any non essential shop remain open after 2pm, they kept searching each and every vehicle on road, they detained bank employees bike because he didn’t have puc, they detained a nuse’s activa while she was on her way to hospital because she didn’t carry activa’s registration paper. A guy from my society went to mill to get his wheat grinded he was stopped by police and asked reason for coming out, he said that it is an essential need, they filed a case against him under section 188.(these are 3 cases which happened to people i know)
A week ago they stopped the collector’s car and searched it. Finally the collector filed a complaint in home ministry and the police have now taken a step back.

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
indianboy wrote:

polices are fed up with this covid situation, they lost the patience and temperament. before speaking about other countries, what Indian are doing ? in lockdown everyone are roaming here and there without following the rules…. it is not only fr poor, homeless… even they beat govt officer in kerala while they are on duty, they lost their patience and showing frustration. other countries strictly follows the govt rules, not the same case in India. with this speed, by another one month we will be 2-3 lakhs corona affected peoples.

Indian police are not fed up with corona, these uniformed goons were already behaving like this for very long time and now they’re bold enough to do it outside and doesn’t give a damn if their actions are caught in cellphones and cctvs.
also if you’re going around killing/lynching people bcz you lost your “cool” then you’re a criminal too, just like that “policeman”.

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2103
132

when a significant amount of indian police force was good for nothing, bribe mongering entities and now those same people were also required to work hard… old habits die hard

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26

This will not show in TV smile
already 1 bhakt disliked this post

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
86
Imharsh wrote:

This will not show in TV smile
already 1 bhakt disliked this post

Don’t mind bro but posts like these are making a lot of people who don’t care about any particular party jump into the “bhakts” wagon. Posts like yours are giving them free publicity even when it is not required. They definitely won’t mind such posts because you are just diluting other real questions which they have to be asked. The question to be asked was what did the PM do about the fight against corruption but this is not the thread. Was it really required to bring that here for no reason? This attitude of police has always existed and it has nothing to do with any political party.

Missing
Deal Cadet
364
194
4

Indian police recruitment and training itself is worst. What else can we expect as a result?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26
WALL-E wrote:

Indian police recruitment and training itself is worst. What else can we expect as a result?

Indian police recruitment me ghotala hota he. paisa feko tamasa dekho

Missing
Entertainer
22
2043
25

Are garib he wo. Uske sath to esahi hoga.
Samman chahiye to pesewalo ke ghar me peda hona.

Ek bat yad aa gyi

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/618308/medium/6681225peter-parker-uncle-ben.jpg?1590253435

Missing
suspended
55
43
1

May be fake news. ..I believe only in Sambit patra shared videos

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Indian police are not fed up with corona, these uniformed goons were already behaving like this for very long time and now they’re bold enough to do it outside and doesn’t give a damn if their actions are caught in cellphones and cctvs.
also if you’re going around killing/lynching people bcz you lost your “cool” then you’re a criminal too, just like that “policeman”.

bro, I did voluntary work for one day with police, i know the pain of this situation… in complete lockdown peoples were roaming with silly reason and enjoying, when we are standing in road asking why where what is reason, for how many members you can do ? pls come out from home and do it for one day, then comment criminal for them. we are only keyboard warriors, situation is totally different.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3584
46
Expand
indianboy wrote:

bro, I did voluntary work for one day with police, i know the pain of this situation… in complete lockdown peoples were roaming with silly reason and enjoying, when we are standing in road asking why where what is reason, for how many members you can do ? pls come out from home and do it for one day, then comment criminal for them. we are only keyboard warriors, situation is totally different.

Leave that job if are not able to handle the pressure…or learn how to handle it…

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Leave that job if are not able to handle the pressure…or learn how to handle it…

yes, irresponsible peoples should leave this earth.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
3584
46
Expand
indianboy wrote:

yes, irresponsible peoples should leave this earth.

irresponsible officers should be suspended..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26
Expand
indianboy wrote:

bro, I did voluntary work for one day with police, i know the pain of this situation… in complete lockdown peoples were roaming with silly reason and enjoying, when we are standing in road asking why where what is reason, for how many members you can do ? pls come out from home and do it for one day, then comment criminal for them. we are only keyboard warriors, situation is totally different.

so if someone breaking rule of lockdown, you will kill them? confused

Missing
Critic
15
1693
37

They are the real criminals, so question of them arresting the real criminals doesn’t arise. When this corona is over, all the police who lathi-charged people and caught on camera should be suspended for life, or imprisoned for the rest of their lives. I despise them so much i can’t put into any words.

Source: Personal experience, which involves a female senior citizen.

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
972
13

Bro, its very easy to criticize someone but try their shoe sometime if possible. They don’t get any holidays, they don’t have sundays. There personal life is mostly very badly fuc**d and still if there is someone who tries to be honest then they are rewarded with death.
Most of us also try to bribe them whenever we break any rule instead of paying the fine.

Heard below news a few days back. https://www.zoomnews.in/en/news-detail/rajastha...
He was a good friend of my father and a very honest person. His salary was barely enough for his family. A very brave soul RIP.
Similarly you must have heard about D.K.Ravi IAS murder. (https://www.thequint.com/news/india/why-cbi-con...)

Bro, start respecting others if you want respect. I didn’t had any connections in Gurgaon still no police officer has ever abused me. Infact I made a few friends by showing little compassion by simply thanking them for ensuring our safety during midnight at deserted places.

These are tough times bro and not everyone is bad in between them. They are also humans. Exceptions are always there but generalization on basis of little knowledge is very dangerous.

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
Expand
indianboy wrote:

bro, I did voluntary work for one day with police, i know the pain of this situation… in complete lockdown peoples were roaming with silly reason and enjoying, when we are standing in road asking why where what is reason, for how many members you can do ? pls come out from home and do it for one day, then comment criminal for them. we are only keyboard warriors, situation is totally different.

Too many citizens were lathicharged until some of their bones were broken and had to be hospitalised just for going out to buy food and medicines for the upcoming months long lockdown. And even poor stranded migrants who had no money to pay rent and were kicked out. All of these were caught on cameras.
These are not the reasons to shower your gundagiri and potentially maimed the victims to become handicapped for life!

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
Tera_Jija wrote:

Bro, its very easy to criticize someone but try their shoe sometime if possible. They don’t get any holidays, they don’t have sundays. There personal life is mostly very badly fuc**d and still if there is someone who tries to be honest then they are rewarded with death.
Most of us also try to bribe them whenever we break any rule instead of paying the fine.
Heard below news a few days back.
https://www.zoomnews.in/en/news-detail/rajastha...
He was a good friend of my father and a very honest person. His salary was barely enough for his family. A very brave soul RIP.
Similarly you must have heard about D.K.Ravi IAS murder. (https://www.thequint.com/news/india/why-cbi-con...)

Bro, start respecting others if you want respect. I didn’t had any connections in Gurgaon still no police officer has ever abused me. Infact I made a few friends by showing little compassion by simply thanking them for ensuring our safety during midnight at deserted places.

These are tough times bro and not everyone is bad in between them. They are also humans. Exceptions are always there but generalization on basis of our own experiences is a very bad habbit.

Am I critizing the police names you mentioned? I’m talking about those who abused power and get away with it.
I hope one day you’re stopped at night coming from an emergency and get harassed in every form along with your family and also have your car samshed by them. Hope you can still speak flowery language for the uniformed goons.
And police jobs are not the ONLY ones who don’t get holidays. If they can’t handle it then they should look for other jobs or just stay at home and stopped bullying and asking fir bribes.

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
WALL-E wrote:

Indian police recruitment and training itself is worst. What else can we expect as a result?

Indian and US police training are the worst in the world!
Indian police (except for 2-3 states) harass lower and middle class and below poverty level people.
US police will kill (including sleeping PoC kids) and even rape anything thats not caucasians. So many of the leaked body cams have shown the horrors! The Jim crow days are still going stronger then ever.

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

Some of these policemen are very egoistic..they take denial so personally
Even the other police guy seems to be very helpless about the situation
These guys need to be stripped from their duties ASAP and get assigned counselling for mental sickness!
That being said…have seen and met couple of nice guys from my city (WhiteField PS & Varthur PS – Bengaluru)

Missing