What Sunscreen you use? Pls suggest

89°
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1224
7

Looking for gel based economical Sunscreen for acne prone skin for men….any recommendations?

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
1,373
19541
109

Used Neutrogena, Lotus, Lakme
Will not recommend Lakme, Neutrogena works best for me

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1224
7
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Used Neutrogena, Lotus, Lakme
Will not recommend Lakme, Neutrogena works best for me

Neutrogena ultra sheer? Haven’t used it, worried about the white cast..is there any?

Missing
Deal Major
1,373
19541
109
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Neutrogena ultra sheer? Haven’t used it, worried about the white cast..is there any?

Yes Neutrogena ultra sheer, as far as white cast is concerned, try to apply sunscreen 20 min before going out, alternatively you can try and apply sunscreen and bit of foundation too…
Best is to consult a dermatologist if you’re that concerned about your skin and if one brand suits you, stick to it, don’t experiment too much..

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1224
7
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Yes Neutrogena ultra sheer, as far as white cast is concerned, try to apply sunscreen 20 min before going out, alternatively you can try and apply sunscreen and bit of foundation too…
Best is to consult a dermatologist if you’re that concerned about your skin and if one brand suits you, stick to it, don’t experiment too much..

Thanks for the info bro. Kg+

Missing
Deal Subedar
180
2047
12
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Thanks, this was on my list but was concerned about the white cast thing, though it’s VFM.

In my case other variants usually results in oily look. It also depends on the weather around.

Missing
Entertainer
93
40636
395

Try Banana Boat.. No chipchip, no irritation. Haven’t used in quite a long time but earlier I was a fan of this

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1224
7
saucap wrote:

Try Banana Boat.. No chipchip, no irritation. Haven’t used in quite a long time but earlier I was a fan of this

Kg+, looks good.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1224
7
Expand
andromeda wrote:

In my case other variants usually results in oily look. It also depends on the weather around.

Yes, true, might have to use couple of them before settling for one that suits

Missing