Whatsapp Status | Whatsapp Logo Under Recent Updates @Status

49°
Deal Subedar
sunnie

I can see whatsapp logo with status of whatsapp at top, under Status section. Below my own status

anyone having idea about it?

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sunnie wrote:

I can see whatsapp logo with status of whatsapp at top, under Status section. Below my own status

anyone having idea about it?

arey https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660377/original/73184601590751051_shani_dev.jpg Shani bhaiya, post the photu/ screengrab.
phor dose off us who are unaware, ignorant.


Parjaai (bhojaai) ko parnaam🙇🏽
(aur unke pehle waali ex y z ko 🤗@hugs )

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

It is for everyone they are regaining goodwill which they lost in past few days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
popeyethedimer wrote:

It is for everyone they are regaining goodwill which they lost in past few days.

Hmmm.

Anyone opened that status???

I tried to mute, but cant

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
sunnie wrote:

Hmmm.

Anyone opened that status???

I tried to mute, but cant

Yes they are just saying that we are committed to privacy and all that who can mute whatsapp status in whatsapp smile

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
user1234235 wrote:

arey https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660377/original/73184601590751051_shani_dev.jpg Shani bhaiya, post the photu/ screengrab.
phor dose off us who are unaware, ignorant.


Parjaai (bhojaai) ko parnaam🙇🏽
(aur unke pehle waali ex y z ko 🤗@hugs )

@saucap bhaiyaji is in form today smile

Missing