When is next Amazon great sale?

174°
Missing
Deal Cadet
237
409
4

Do anyone know about next Amazon sale???

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

Easy, republic day sale pensive

If you’re waiting for Christmas, there’s no such sale for Amazon india

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23731
298
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Easy, republic day sale pensive

If you’re waiting for Christmas, there’s no such sale for Amazon india

There might be one as a counter to FKs BSD Sale in December (May be it wasn’t there last year but now considering the competition it should be)

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2333
45

According to @ExpertAdvice
Amazon Super Value Day Sale
1st to 6th November 2019
Amazon Fab Phone Fest
12th to 15th November 2019
Amazon Christmas Sale
23rd to 25th December 2019
Amazon New Year Sale
First Week of January 2020
Amazon Great Indian Sale
20th to 23rd January 2020
Amazon Republic Day Sale
23th to 26th January 2020
Amazon Valentines Day Sale
7th to 14th February 2020
Amazon Holi Sale
1st to 10th March 2020
Amazon Summer Sale
4th to 7th May 2020
Amazon Prime Day Sale
15 & 16th July 2020
Amazon Independence Day Sale
13th to 15th August 2020

Dunno how true this is..

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23731
298
cashif wrote:

According to @ExpertAdvice
Amazon Super Value Day Sale
1st to 6th November 2019
Amazon Fab Phone Fest
12th to 15th November 2019
Amazon Christmas Sale
23rd to 25th December 2019
Amazon New Year Sale
First Week of January 2020
Amazon Great Indian Sale
20th to 23rd January 2020
Amazon Republic Day Sale
23th to 26th January 2020
Amazon Valentines Day Sale
7th to 14th February 2020
Amazon Holi Sale
1st to 10th March 2020
Amazon Summer Sale
4th to 7th May 2020
Amazon Prime Day Sale
15 & 16th July 2020
Amazon Independence Day Sale
13th to 15th August 2020

Dunno how true this is..

Christmas sale..I think they stopped it (Amazon)
The last Christmas sale I remember is when they had Treasure hunt (long back)

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
409
4
cashif wrote:

According to @ExpertAdvice
Amazon Super Value Day Sale
1st to 6th November 2019
Amazon Fab Phone Fest
12th to 15th November 2019
Amazon Christmas Sale
23rd to 25th December 2019
Amazon New Year Sale
First Week of January 2020
Amazon Great Indian Sale
20th to 23rd January 2020
Amazon Republic Day Sale
23th to 26th January 2020
Amazon Valentines Day Sale
7th to 14th February 2020
Amazon Holi Sale
1st to 10th March 2020
Amazon Summer Sale
4th to 7th May 2020
Amazon Prime Day Sale
15 & 16th July 2020
Amazon Independence Day Sale
13th to 15th August 2020

Dunno how true this is..

I jus wanted to buy fire tv stick at discount!

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18
Expand
trickler wrote:

I jus wanted to buy fire tv stick at discount!

You Should Have Bought This Time Itself It Was Giving Pretty Good Discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
409
4
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

You Should Have Bought This Time Itself It Was Giving Pretty Good Discount.

Yeah! Man, I made a blunder

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
227
3
Expand
trickler wrote:

I jus wanted to buy fire tv stick at discount!

I think you’ll don’t have any offers like the GIF sale, so keep your eyes on other offers like any Gift Voucher offers or any other discount offers which comes and goes many times in a year and buy the product by combining those offers…

Missing
Deal Cadet
237
409
4
Expand
roXtar007 wrote:

I think you’ll don’t have any offers like the GIF sale, so keep your eyes on other offers like any Gift Voucher offers or any other discount offers which comes and goes many times in a year and buy the product by combining those offers…

Thanks man!

Missing