Where are you Bro??

295°
Deal Subedar
138
2003
9
Where are you Bro??

Missing @androgame

Deal Wiki

25 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
59
404
2

Yes where are you bro @androgame Missing our DTH recharges cry my stacked balance is completed.. come back we can deal again!!!

59
404
2

We should tag admin and request him to find/ check whether he is safe pray

44
2232
20

Hope he is not missing like Rancho, or one day we might have to find him in some school experimenting nee Loots.

117
2648
17
SunnyKh wrote:

Hope he is not missing like Rancho, or one day we might have to find him in some school experimenting nee Loots.

Are bhai both of us inspired by @vijkap201 and @saucap

131
727
5

Such an affection without even knowing the original name or face!! grinning
Thanks, DD platform.

15
2776
37

Yes seeing him less nowadays . Hope he is well . @androgame missing for your helpful nature and good knowledge in many things. Good superfast reply

138
2003
9
avion wrote:

Yes seeing him less nowadays . Hope he is well . @androgame missing for your helpful nature and good knowledge in many things. Good superfast reply

Bro it is SUPERFAST GOOD REPLY

0
27595
323
Expand
raghuramn wrote:

If he is there, he would definitely post

He was there.. 1hr back
Check the screenshot

He could be busy with something.. probably the reason why he didn’t stay online for a longer duration

0
37578
587

Hi guys, thanks for your concern , really glad smile
Have some ongoing and upcoming exams so busy with them, will hop on back soon sunglasses
I keep coming online once or twice a day but dont check my notifications and chatbox, hence not visibly active

203
2352
135

behti hawa sa tha wo.. udti patang sa tha wo… exam me busy hai launda.. disturb mat karo

138
2003
9
androgame wrote:

Hi guys, thanks for your concern , really glad smile
Have some ongoing and upcoming exams so busy with them, will hop on back soon sunglasses
I keep coming online once or twice a day but dont check my notifications and chatbox, hence not visibly active

All the best bro….
We all are/DD is waiting for you.

138
2003
9
Expand
getready wrote:

He was there.. 1hr back
Check the screenshot

He could be busy with something.. probably the reason why he didn’t stay online for a longer duration

U r correct bro

Missing