Hot Deal Where to Sell Old TV

1057°
Deal Cadet
79
231
23

Can somebody help me with selling my old CRT TV, probably the sites who recycles electronic junks. Any personal experiences?
FYI- It sometime works but sometime doesn’t. More than 15 year old.

13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
20
15692
138

very less chance of sellinng old CRT in olx. Still you can try.

Best way is to look for some TV dealers/repairers who buy old tvs. You can easily find them on sites like justdial. Then you can call them and ask about price and if they visit home for pickup or not. And after successful selling, save their number for future use. just one time work and your friends/relatives can also get benefit from it if they need to sell their tvs.

I did same, sold 3 tvs so far. If anyone from ahmedabad need number of person whom I sold tv I can give it

Or if you want to buy tv from flipkart then they are providing exchange on tv.

@urboss

211
10830
126
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

very less chance of sellinng old CRT in olx. Still you can try.

Best way is to look for some TV dealers/repairers who buy old tvs. You can easily find them on sites like justdial. Then you can call them and ask about price and if they visit home for pickup or not. And after successful selling, save their number for future use. just one time work and your friends/relatives can also get benefit from it if they need to sell their tvs.

I did same, sold 3 tvs so far. If anyone from ahmedabad need number of person whom I sold tv I can give it

Or if you want to buy tv from flipkart then they are providing exchange on tv.

@urboss


correct…. try old tv buyers there are many or even local tech buys it

local stores also buy exchange offers

268
14830
240
Moderator

Why CRT now?! they aren’t cheap, you can buy a tv when there is a good deal on dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

211
10830
126
@hese wrote:

Why CRT now?! they aren’t cheap, you can buy a tv when there is a good deal on dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

392
7102
128
@hese wrote:

Why CRT now?! they aren’t cheap, you can buy a tv when there is a good deal on dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is willing to sell.. not wish to buy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

394
57719
1189

Option 1 : Sell to maid or guard in rs 1000-2000

Option 2 : Donate to guard or his kids on diwali.

Option 3 : Install on gate projecting it like CCTV.

Option 4 : Run a give away on dd

392
7102
128
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

Option 1 : Sell to maid or guard in rs 1000-2000

Option 2 : Donate to guard or his kids on diwali.

Option 3 : Install on gate projecting it like CCTV.

Option 4 : Run a give away on dd


Superb ideas smile

268
14830
240
Moderator
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

Option 1 : Sell to maid or guard in rs 1000-2000

Option 2 : Donate to guard or his kids on diwali.

Option 3 : Install on gate projecting it like CCTV.

Option 4 : Run a give away on dd


My vote for last one toungueout
Just found out so many uses.. lol

50
20
0

Need to sell Used ONIDA TELEVISION & SONY -S-MASTER-DIGITAL AMPLIFIER with 3 Portable blue tooth Speakers
Details as under:

Model : CO150XS200B Model : HCD-DZ370
Serial No: 9D4000719 Serial No: 6104625 /1334181-DZ370-E12
ONIDA-OXYGEN-200WATTS SONY -S-MASTER -DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
Colour System: PAL DVD Receiver /AC220-240V ~ 50/60Hz170W
Rating : 230V AC/50Hz/85W EZW-T100

62
1257
4

It will hardly fetch you 200-400. The kabadiwala will sell its parts for double that amount atleast.

Missing