Where to use $10 off in paypal.com, shipping to India

48°
Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19

Hi. I have received a flat $10 off coupon in my paypal.com (USA) account, valid till 30th Sep. I tried aliexpress to order something and get it delivered to my India address, but aliexpress does not accept paypal. Please suggest what other online website accept paypal.com payment and deliver to Indian address. Thanks in advance.

18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
thats_my_spot wrote:

try gearbest

Thanks. I will try..
Edit – Used it. KG

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19

Any more website, as I have one more account to use?

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
372
3
dealyogi wrote:

Any more website, as I have one more account to use?

Is the offer require minimum purchase or if purchase is 10$, it will be basically free?

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
Expand
TestV wrote:

Is the offer require minimum purchase or if purchase is 10$, it will be basically free?

$10 free. No minimum.

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
372
3
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

$10 free. No minimum.

Can you tell me how to make Paypal US account? Or if you are just ordering random things from internet and don’t have any particular use of offer, I would like to use your offer but I can only pay Rs 100 to 120 (Any gv you like). So pm me if you are interested. Thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
Expand
TestV wrote:

Can you tell me how to make Paypal US account? Or if you are just ordering random things from internet and don’t have any particular use of offer, I would like to use your offer but I can only pay Rs 100 to 120 (Any gv you like). So pm me if you are interested. Thanks

I was in usa earlier when these accounts created amd not used since long now a days. I will use for myself. Can you suggest which websites I should use for paypal payment and delivery to India.

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
372
3
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

I was in usa earlier when these accounts created amd not used since long now a days. I will use for myself. Can you suggest which websites I should use for paypal payment and delivery to India.

Okay. So do you also have a US bank account or earlier it was not required because it is now required?
As for websites, I don’t know much. You can buy phone cases if you need from brands like Ringke or Spigen. They are best in class and good if you are unable to find cases/screen protector in India. Maybe buy Amazon.com gift card and then buy from amazon.com store but shipping charges probably will be there.
Another idea might be buy bitcoins and convert them into Paytm or something, not entirely sure. And if you couldn’t find anything buy Netflix US subscription, it will work in india but with Indian content library.
As for me, I wanted to buy storage quota on website that generates premium links for various file hosting services.
And if anyone out there don’t have any particular use of this offer, I am willing to buy it at Rs 100 to 120.
Thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
186
1134
6
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

I was in usa earlier when these accounts created amd not used since long now a days. I will use for myself. Can you suggest which websites I should use for paypal payment and delivery to India.

why not buy
1. Amazon.com Gift card
2. Buy Bitcoins and get in trasferred to india and get it converted (loss can be upto 50%)
3. Deal with anyone with small discount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
701
9

@ OP, You can get anything you want on eBay.com & eBay.co.uk…They accept only PayPal…If you had an eBay India account, you can use the same login & password to login to all the eBay sites worldwide…

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

why not buy
1. Amazon.com Gift card
2. Buy Bitcoins and get in trasferred to india and get it converted (loss can be upto 50%)
3. Deal with anyone with small discount.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try this as last option if not good item found under $10. Like from one account I hv bought bluetooth neckband (gearbest). Not sure if I will get or about quality, but anyway its free. I am looking like bluetooth mouse, type c adaptor or similar small items to use this offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
369
2
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. I will try this as last option if not good item found under $10. Like from one account I hv bought bluetooth neckband (gearbest). Not sure if I will get or about quality, but anyways its free. I am looking like bluetooth mouse, type c adaptor or similar small items to use this offer.

PM if you’re interested to trade

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
Sushrut.B wrote:

@ OP, You can get anything you want on eBay.com & eBay.co.uk…They accept only PayPal…If you had an eBay India account, you can use the same login & password to login to all the eBay sites worldwide…

Same I am planning, from ebay. However price+shipping crossing $10 value. Will check more items or other websites. Thanks for your suggetion.

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
thats_my_spot wrote:

try gearbest

When usually gearbest ship the product. I have placed order on 25th Sep, but till date its not shipped. Sent message to seller and customer care too, but still no help..

Missing
Deal Cadet
75
245
1
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

When usually gearbest ship the product. I have placed order on 25th Sep, but till date its not shipped. Sent message to seller and customer care too, but still no help..

Before corona they used to deliver through gati courier within 10-15 days.

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19
Expand
thats_my_spot wrote:

Before corona they used to deliver through gati courier within 10-15 days.

hmm.not sure now..items are not shipped even.

Missing
Deal Subedar
109
1422
19

Anyone has any escalation process or method of Gearbest, as my orders are still NOT SHIPPED even after 2 months. Contacting GB customer care, but they are replying to me that seller is not even responding to them. Surprisingly same seller selling same item on their website since ever..No action GB cc is taking against seller..

Missing