which apple watch worth buying

Deal Cadet
Kim_Jong_jun

One of my friend is going to US
So which apple watch worth asking them to bring along with them
Watch se or 7?

Expired
11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This Apple watch is value for money:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762272/medium/images.jpeg?1650906752

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

@Kim_Jong_jun Watch 7 if you can afford.

Even if you don’t like it, you can sell off easily on Olx, maybe even with some profits.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Deal_Freak wrote:

This Apple watch is value for money:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/762272/original/images.jpeg?1650906752

please meet me in person

Want to give you one at my own cost 🥲

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

please meet me in person

Want to give you one at my own cost 🥲

Khoob Jamega Rang, Jab Mil Baithenge Teen Yaar, Aap, Main Aur Apki Own Cost Watch 😝

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

None. Buy iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro M1, Mac Mini M1, Mac Air M1, Mac Pro M1, Mac Pro M1 Pro, Mac Pro M1 Max, iMac, Mac Studio M1 Max, Max Studio M1 Ultra. These are THE ONLY reasonably (still overpriced, but still mostly reasonably) priced items Apple sells right now. 


iPhones, Apple watches, Airpods, Airpods Max, Apple TV (stick), iPod, Apple Speaker HomePod original, HomePod mini and all other Apple accessories are significantly overpriced no matter what country it is bought from and whether import duties are paid at the airport or not. So if you really have to buy any of these, make sure you get the best warranty service with valid bills etc. Do NOT buy these items from the US, or Dubai/Qatar/Doha or anywhere in the Middle East.

If you want to know where these demarcations are coming from (not my original creation!), Apple themselves recognize this and sell reasonably priced products on their student subdomain: Education Pricing and Student Discounts – Education – Apple

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

You get better deals in India for brand new imported Apple watches with Indian warranty. Check local market

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

99% of time you’ll not have any issue with apple products within 1 year warranty.. compare prices and go within your budget.. any apple products resale value is good.
Buy only if you need the product plus1.

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied
sb581240 wrote:

None. Buy iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro M1, Mac Mini M1, Mac Air M1, Mac Pro M1, Mac Pro M1 Pro, Mac Pro M1 Max, iMac, Mac Studio M1 Max, Max Studio M1 Ultra. These are THE ONLY reasonably (still overpriced, but still mostly reasonably) priced items Apple sells right now. 


iPhones, Apple watches, Airpods, Airpods Max, Apple TV (stick), iPod, Apple Speaker HomePod original, HomePod mini and all other Apple accessories are significantly overpriced no matter what country it is bought from and whether import duties are paid at the airport or not. So if you really have to buy any of these, make sure you get the best warranty service with valid bills etc. Do NOT buy these items from the US, or Dubai/Qatar/Doha or anywhere in the Middle East.

If you want to know where these demarcations are coming from (not my original creation!), Apple themselves recognize this and sell reasonably priced products on their student subdomain: Education Pricing and Student Discounts – Education – Apple

What is issue with buying one from Dubai? Apple watch 7 series costs almost 15k less.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
stranger333 wrote:

What is issue with buying one from Dubai? Apple watch 7 series costs almost 15k less.

You may check international warranty and Middle east bought Apple products are not covered under warranty in India.


See section “IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.” in this document:—> https://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/ios-warranty-document-us.html

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply