Hot Deal

Which bank is best bank of the year 2021

676°
Community Angel
drupal

Hey guys please share which bank's services and offers you liked most in last year 2021

Not able to add poll option please share in comments

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

RBI 😀

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
ICICI Bank❤️, It's Such an Amazing Bank, Fundamentally and Technically Also wink(Stock Market) also,in General No Bank in India Provides Better experience and user interface than iMobile Banking App and Internet Banking! So, Varieties of featured and also you can get FD Based Credit Card- Platinum very easily Online and also can apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card. Overall it's a good bank customer care is also good then I would rate HDFC Bank.
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Icici – For account features, loan rates and customer care and APay card.

HDFC – Rewarding credit cards and ease of getting “first” credit card. High credit limit. 

IDFC – Ease of getting your “second” credit card.

IndusInd – Debit card with 0 markup fee. Excellent banking app. 

SBI – Loan rates. Though go through your statements once you get approved. I had to drag them to banking ombudsman for charging me “IT Verification” fees. 

Axis – Not for Banking! Have a few excellent credit cards like Magnus.

Honorable mentions: 

Standard Chartered – The only bank app I have ever used which won’t let you use newly registered fingerprint to access the app/accounts. It would ask you to register the fingerprint again in app and only allow you access to app with username and password till that time. 

This is the biggest security flaw in ICICI, SBI, IndusInd, IDFC as well as HDFC banking apps. 

HSBC – Their high tier banking allows you to carry your banking relationship and credit history across the world wherever they have branch/office. Biggest advantage given by no other bank. 

DBS, Citi and Deutsche banks – Excellent Investment bankers, international research and RAs. Would need high NRV though. 

72 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

RBI 😀

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I am asking about bank which give atm cards offers etc where public can open account 

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Ujjivan because of ROI

Critic Critic
Link Copied

int rate?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied
ICICI Bank❤️, It's Such an Amazing Bank, Fundamentally and Technically Also wink(Stock Market) also,in General No Bank in India Provides Better experience and user interface than iMobile Banking App and Internet Banking! So, Varieties of featured and also you can get FD Based Credit Card- Platinum very easily Online and also can apply Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card. Overall it's a good bank customer care is also good then I would rate HDFC Bank.
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

East or West ICICI is best. 🥳🥳

Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied

Canara and SBI and ICICI

Link Copied

May I know what some unique feature Canara bank has, I thought being a PSU bank canara bank services are not as expected

View 1 more reply
Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

ICICI

Link Copied

icici and hdfc bank always remain on top any other bank competing with these two banks?

Link Copied

HSBC

Link Copied

any specific reason ? what you like most in HSBC?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

My choice is also ICICI, best mobile banking app lots of features easy to use

Link Copied

Seriously?

They don’t update credit card transactions in real time, have you noticed yet?
And Website also full of broken links.

I too have a privilege banking account which gives orange book but still i avoid it as tracking transaction are a mess

View 10 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

desidime co-operative bank

it provides best offers

Link Copied

I future i expect branchless banking, with all online solutions, HDFC is failing in this segment they are working like PSU

Link Copied

It’s good to see everyone adopting to Neo banks.

SBI, hdfc and icici have invested so much into renting retail spaces creating offline presence,
Wish they spent half as much into making online banking more robust and accessibile.

View 1 more reply
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

HDFC.

Because it gave me the most money throughout the year, mostly via smartbuy. Even 10% of other banks nowadays seems too less a offer to bother. Though the offers are declining, still it’s the best.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you please elaborate, i have recently opened account in HDFC

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

federal bank for their tech stack to power fintech disruption, for it’s digital services, & offcourse double benifits on onecard specific to dimers

in stock markets it’s cap table is a bet by Rj the big bull although returns lag but not far behind…. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

HDFC and ICICI are both good

Axis is the worst Sometimes I have doubts whether its a real bank 😄

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@MrKool_JJ please clarify his doubt.

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@drupal you could have created a poll instead.

Link Copied

bhai he wrote

drupal

about 6 hours ago

Hey guys please share which bank’s services and offers you liked most in last year 2021

Not able to add poll option please share in comments

View 3 more replies
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Citi

Coupon Connoisseur Coupon Connoisseur
Link Copied

why no one mentioned IDFC bank 😜

introduced some good credit cards in 2021, had a good promo offer during diwali (1% cashback up to 10000), upgraded their app (better than many others), introduced some good banking programs (select, wealth etc.)

more over credits the offered promotional cashback on time (much before the fulfillment dates)

Link Copied

idfc is in very limited cities

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

Axis bank is cheater They advertised ASAP account as zero balance account before and now they are opening 10k MAB account under same name with misleading ads like open account in just Rs.590 deposit

Link Copied

It used to be zero back years ago when launched (2017-18 i think)..now i am not able to open online.
Needs to be opened offline

View 1 more reply
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

How is indusind?

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

IDFC. Because of extremely good customer service, nominal fee of 100₹ for debit card. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

0 charges for Debit card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IDFC & Kotak 811 for UI. HDFC for cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Avoid opening unnecessary accounts. Because every account you open gets automatically link to NPCI. Even without wanting..

Link Copied

No one is opening account unnecessarily people need bank offers btw what npci do?

Link Copied

IndusInd…
Reasons:
No queues in Branch… time-saving.
Can apply IPO ASBA third-party applications.
Mobile number is account number…easy to give others.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

There are many types of accounts. Which one is best for zero charges of debit card.

View 1 more reply
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Icici – For account features, loan rates and customer care and APay card.

HDFC – Rewarding credit cards and ease of getting “first” credit card. High credit limit. 

IDFC – Ease of getting your “second” credit card.

IndusInd – Debit card with 0 markup fee. Excellent banking app. 

SBI – Loan rates. Though go through your statements once you get approved. I had to drag them to banking ombudsman for charging me “IT Verification” fees. 

Axis – Not for Banking! Have a few excellent credit cards like Magnus.

Honorable mentions: 

Standard Chartered – The only bank app I have ever used which won’t let you use newly registered fingerprint to access the app/accounts. It would ask you to register the fingerprint again in app and only allow you access to app with username and password till that time. 

This is the biggest security flaw in ICICI, SBI, IndusInd, IDFC as well as HDFC banking apps. 

HSBC – Their high tier banking allows you to carry your banking relationship and credit history across the world wherever they have branch/office. Biggest advantage given by no other bank. 

DBS, Citi and Deutsche banks – Excellent Investment bankers, international research and RAs. Would need high NRV though. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

SBI,PNB,BOB,Canara,Union

Inko band karade re baba

Link Copied

Kyu bhai?

replyuser
Click here to reply