Which Best Savings Bank Account You use for Trading/Mutual Fund Investment?

88°
Deal Newbie
tonishark68

Which Best Savings Bank Account You use for Trading/Share Market/Mutual Fund Investment?

Share your views freely.

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Brokers
ICICI direct -Been using for 3 years , top notch service
Hdfc sec – Only coz of NIL Amc
Zerodha – Intraday and swing trades

Sb – SBI laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
SastaRaju wrote:

Brokers
ICICI direct -Been using for 3 years , top notch service
Hdfc sec – Only coz of NIL Amc
Zerodha – Intraday and swing trades

Sb – SBI laughing

how u got hdfc sec for 0 AMC
and AMC for ICICI direct

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

delete

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
SastaRaju wrote:

Brokers
ICICI direct -Been using for 3 years , top notch service
Hdfc sec – Only coz of NIL Amc
Zerodha – Intraday and swing trades

Sb – SBI laughing

Which SBI account bro? Normal Savings account? Whats the transaction limit of normal account? because we need high transaction limit for trading.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
SastaRaju wrote:

Brokers
ICICI direct -Been using for 3 years , top notch service
Hdfc sec – Only coz of NIL Amc
Zerodha – Intraday and swing trades

Sb – SBI laughing

How NIL amc for hdfc?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
SastaRaju wrote:

Hdfc sec – Only coz of NIL Amc

hushed My father’s savings account is being debited every year for >800Rs [HDFC securities → 10 IndusInd shares xD]

Came to know this year through email [Mutual fund- linked email – linked PAN] as even that savings account isn’t being used but now drained by this account charges I guess [akhiri sase le raha hoga laughing ]

Now asking them to give ID pass and they’re saying you would need to do KYC but if not we won’t bother you but will charge DEMAT AMC [Not even doing BSDA shitty people just saying come to branch everytime like my father don’t have any work for whole week but to visit their branch located XXKms away]

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
anstar wrote:

Which SBI account bro? Normal Savings account? Whats the transaction limit of normal account? because we need high transaction limit for trading.

Hdfc and ICICI from their respective Ac

UPI from SBI to zerdha . UPI has 1L limit daily

I dont do high volume intraday or trade daily.
Maybe 15-20k when opportunity arises
So no idea if there is any other restrictions

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Neo53 wrote:
hushed My father’s savings account is being debited every year for >800Rs [HDFC securities → 10 IndusInd shares xD]

Came to know this year through email [Mutual fund- linked email – linked PAN] as even that savings account isn’t being used but now drained by this account charges I guess [akhiri sase le raha hoga laughing ]

Now asking them to give ID pass and they’re saying you would need to do KYC but if not we won’t bother you but will charge DEMAT AMC [Not even doing BSDA shitty people just saying come to branch everytime like my father don’t have any work for whole week but to visit their branch located XXKms away]

You can upgrade to classic and just do 1 transaction it will be 250+ taxes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

You can upgrade to classic and just do 1 transaction it will be 250+ taxes

What are conditions for classic like MAB or something

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

You can upgrade to classic and just do 1 transaction it will be 250+ taxes

For now I’m unable to do anything, will do KYC sell all shares and close and open somewhere else smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

IDFC First Bank – you can link it with Zerodha for seamless transfer.

PM for IDFC referral (3000/- Amazon vouchers within 30 days)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

Charges are mentioned as NIL for non maintanence of MAB in fee section

Yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

idfc account isnt worth anymore. interest rates significantly reduced. 25k min balance. so this will be stuck forever with low interest rates. also 250rs bms voucher offer sttopped.

Missing